Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,659 members, 7,958,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC (28087 Views)

Rivers Govt Begins Demolition Of AIT, Daar Comms Office In Port Harcourt / Vision FM Replies NBC: 'We Did Not Violate Any Law, Review Suspension & Fine' / Buhari Emerges DAAR 2018 President Of The Year (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by istina: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021
[/size] better

better[size=8pt]
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Engrjamjam: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Daar is stupid their licence will be seized soon!
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Femeto: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
DAAR communication funny die, take your regulator to court, I wish all the best.
Na the mentality wey your level get be that.The regulator na God?
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Proffessorr: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
DAAR communication funny die, take your regulator to court, I wish all the best.

I advise you to research into the case of Oando Plc Vs Securities & Exchange Commission.

You’ll understand that when you have a good case, no regulator can bully you.
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
Jacob Zuma was taken to court, embarrasss and resigned after widespread protests. President and this people are civil servants, they are meant to serve us, we are their Oga, if only the people know the power. For now I dey here dey watch una, here sweet. Make una enjoy una country

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by yetunsbay(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
and a regulator is above law abi ?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by blowjohn(m): 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Chidexter:
Which court? The ones wey dey strike since? The Government are starategic in their evil ways for now no court hearings maybe till months after the June 12 protest.

Did u read the article or u just skimmed thru?
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Chidexter(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
blowjohn:

Did u read the article or u just skimmed thru?

I skimmed through my brother
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Blackdisciple(m): 11:37am On Jun 08, 2021
The only media that can stand FG
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by shekauvsbuhari: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
. Which school did you attend? Who had brainwashed you. You can take your government and even president himself to court and win. People have done it even in this shithole Nigeria. And you are talking of a regulator. AIT have done it before and won them. It's your type that hand their destiny over to anyone placed above them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Blackdisciple(m): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Nice one
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. Which school did you attend? Who had brainwashed you. You can take your government and even president himself to court and win. People have done it even in this shithole Nigeria. And you are talking of a regulator. AIT have done it before and won them. It's your type that hand their destiny over to anyone placed above them.
IMO STATE UNIVERSITY
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by ProfAmaben(m): 11:42am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
supportnija:

Useless modafuckker let DAAR COMMUNICATION tries and see, their lience will be withrawn, some said it can happen in other clime, if it is clime DOKPESI would have been in prison by now, how can a radio station be paid by National security adviser office? Sorry , the DAAR communication covered war in North East.
[/s]
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by itu404(m): 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:
Na raymond dopkesi son na grin... papa don retire put him in charge only to display abysmal ignorance.
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:

Stop thinking like a slave. Government is your employee not your god

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:

If is good country DOKPESI would have been in prison by now , you were aware former NSA paid to his account sum amount of money, did he supply military ware? no! was he paid because his radio or television station covered Boko Haram in North east.?... Twitter was ban in Uganda, China heaven did not fall, I can bet you, this useless Twitter cannot do this in RUSIA, Putin will show her the color he was made of.
Imagine!! See the kind of countries you're mentioning. You should be ashamed of yourself

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Kingrefreshed: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:

This is to show how much damage and decay your brain is suffering.

I swear to God People like me are not supposed to share the same country with people like you.

And una plenty like this for North.

Choi!
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Imagine!! See the kind of countries you're mentioning. You should be ashamed of yourself
Your Biafra is better than CHINA
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:

Your Biafra is better than CHINA

What's my business with Biafra? Find something intelligent to say. We're discussing Nigeria that is deteriorating while zombies like you engage in singing praises of those destroying the country with their pettiness and ineptitude

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by charlesedu777: 12:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
They should totally withdraw his license what's that government trying to correct the bad image the superpower subjected us to you bastard don't want to cooperate. Igbos terrorist will never know peace for the nuisance they keep displaying everyday.

Ipob terrorist are trying to tarnish the image of government just because they hate Buhari.
And buhari first hate the lgbos
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by TeraHawks: 12:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
What is wrong with exercising your rights? so regulator has become God that cannot be sued? This is the attitude that has kept Naija where it is. Be bold enough to seek justice rather than cower and die in silence; or like most people do, come and rant on Nairaland or social media. I wish i studied law honestly.

supportnija:
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by charlesedu777: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

What's my business with Biafra? Find something intelligent to say. We're discussing Nigeria that is deteriorating while zombies like you engage in singing praises of those destroying the country with their pettiness and ineptitude
Build your country Nigeria.
Leave to build my country Biafra.
Nigeria can stand without Biafra. Biafra need freedom from Nigeria. The way Nigeria got their freedom from Britain
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by general111(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Funny enough, buhari has no respect for the judiciary.
So if you ask me, it is a waste of time to go to court.
Buhari has raped nigeria
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by garfield1: 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Stop thinking like a slave. Government is your employee not your god

Its a waste taking the govt to court.dont forget AIT is not on the good books of the fg
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
charlesedu777:

Build your country Nigeria.
Leave to build my country Biafra.
Nigeria can stand without Biafra. Biafra need freedom from Nigeria. The way Nigeria got their freedom from Britain
Good luck
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by meobizy(f): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
I’ll wait a little longer before I believe it. This one Nairaland posts fake news then debunks it the next minute, I’m not going to waste time or brainpower processing the report.
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Flexmasin: 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria is courtless as we speak right now...maybe UAR can still be of help.

Nonsense is smelling...
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
ijustdey:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/08/well-meet-in-court-daar-communications-replies-nbc/

The government of Nigeria has become a cry baby which makes noise the most but the real fact is it only wants milk to survive

Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by Agbegbaorogboye: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
garfield1:

Its a waste taking the govt to court.dont forget AIT is not on the good books of the fg

What does that have to do with the issue on ground
Re: Twitter Ban: We Will Meet In Court - DAAR Communications Replies NBC by preshyusufu: 12:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
supportnija:

Useless modafuckker let DAAR COMMUNICATION tries and see, their lience will be withrawn, some said it can happen in other clime, if it is clime DOKPESI would have been in prison by now, how can a radio station be paid by National security adviser office? Sorry , the DAAR communication covered war in North East.

it is better they take their licence then to swallow everything like coward.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Personalities That Will Shape Nigeria In 2023 / Dongara, Gbajabiamila Nominated As Speaker As Voting Begins In House Of Reps / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.