Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) (78039 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Davido Steps Out With Chioma As They Leave For Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Danisaint112(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Thunder fire sniper. You know why, person in. Possession of it doesn't need to confront him face to face. Just "gbowai" he enter power bike run.
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Javalord000(m): 4:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
mespusinglez:
Someday

One Day

Will Be My Turn

I like this

Someday

One day

Will be our turn

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Oscar884: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular Nigerian singer Davido took to his Instagram page to show off his heavily armed security men as he stormed the Lagos Island Beach.

Davido's IG Story

Cc Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun

O.B.O
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by NotGej: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
There is absolutely nothing spectacular about this post on “shows off security bla bla bla”. To a discerning and right thinking mind, this merely highlights the level of insecurity in Nigeria.

It has gotten so bad that state actors (police and military) are now deployed to serve as body guards to civilians. Private contractors do that abroad.

This show gives your country an INSECURE/UNSAFE vibe. It is not a flex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 6:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Casper21:
I don't understand why that his billionaire brother Adewale always follow Davido wherever he goes. ABI he no get company to handle or wife to attend
where is adewale please

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by KingMack(m): 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
heniford2:
If sniper take one out na boom all go end with Run grin grin cheesy

Bros wettin carry your mind go there abi you follow Slawomirr take Kwale weed grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Roma10: 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Fahdiga1:
When you are big you are big
And when you're biggest you're baddest cheesy
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by JerryGee(m): 11:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
davido na boss o u too much soon or later we too go get there even pass gan
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by JerryGee(m): 11:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Africana1123:
where is adewale please
Watch before taking steps
e no wise ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by JerryGee(m): 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
OfficalAmaka:
Unbelievable Tiwa savage and Seyi shay fįght in public
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSg42gMmXXk
lol
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Neimar: 2:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Nanajackson:
Person wey like Fight suppose dey Guard himself�

4k when the guide dy google grin
Una eh
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by WriterNig: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2021
mespusinglez:
Someday

One Day

Will Be My Turn

Amen!

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun.....

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by lexy2014: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2021
WriterNig:
Popular Nigerian singer Davido took to his Instagram page to show off his heavily armed security men as he stormed the Lagos Island Beach.

Davido's IG Story

Photo op
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 8:23am On Jun 09, 2021
My Guy
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2021
Nice
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by phemmyfour: 8:24am On Jun 09, 2021
WriterNig:

Davido's IG Story
Security men cannot work against poison
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Christiansen(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Benrosaria(m): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2021
WriterNig:

Davido's IG Story

This life is beautiful not with guards, but with wisdom and freedom
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by SocialJustice: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money good o
Make I just jam one girl from wealthy family ehnn,I fit tie her destiny down grin
Kolo, you no fit pray to hit your own N2bn na woman papa money you dey find. grin
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Kimjongun: 8:26am On Jun 09, 2021
Ayo2004:
Money good o
Make I just jam one girl from wealthy family ehnn,I fit tie her destiny down grin

And when you start washing plate at home please come and gist us, make we laugh, don't go and work for your own self-sufficiency

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Loverboy3333: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
marvy69:
What a wicked world,no one go oppress me shaa

Sorry I can feel your pains
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by KingAzari: 8:27am On Jun 09, 2021
We will all die one day and no bodyguard go follow us for back. It is gonna be a lonely cold grave so enjoy it while your life lasts here.
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2021
著名的
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Brunicekid(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Who observed how those security men were seriously guiding Davido in that second picture... If he fall down peeree, their salary and allowances self will fall straight up grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Wetpuxy: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2021
Close this thread... Y'all go and make money abeg
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by Casper21: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2021
That's why I like Marshmellow lifestyle. He go dey with you but u no go know say na him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2021
When you are you big, you are big abeg !!!
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by ClitRaider: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2021
heniford2:

Too much Hollywood
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by ebony2011(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2021
Nothing lasts forever,so enjoy it while it lasts.
Re: Davido Steps Out In Style With His Security Men To Lagos Island Beach (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2021
O.B.O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko: I Married Regina Daniels In 3 Weeks. She Knows I'll Marry Again / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.