Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,402 members, 7,822,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) (24204 Views)

PDP Governors Rock Uniform 'Akwete' Fabric For Abia Meeting (Pictures) / Buhari Presides Over Emergency Security Council Meeting (pictures) / Happening Now: Emergency National Security Council Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Joyce95: 11:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria will surely prevail
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by frank10chi: 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:
My daddy, God Bless you as you take Nigeria from glory to glory...

We sane and patriotic Nigerians will always stand with you..

God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by bayelsaowei(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
To achieve zilch
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Waste of time nothing dey come out of these meetings
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Princedapace(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
SmartProf:
These meetings end up achieving nothing but more insecurity. Reason being that they aren't honest about bringing actors of terrorism and herdsmen killings to justice due to religious and tribal sentiments.

Exactly, that is why it is wrong to hand over security of the country to one tribe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Getrich47(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
mad photoshoot as usual
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by iKingsley(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
okefranci:
I believe with this emergency meeting there will be an urgent solution to the security of our land
you believe? Lol! Una mumu never do cheesy
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
President Buhari presides over an Emergency National Security Meeting at the State House, Abuja. 8th June, 2021.

In attendance are Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of staff, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, SGF Boss Mustapha, minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, NSA boss, and the service chiefs.
Nonsensically nonsense! It is burning!
That is just by the way. Moreover 91 Hausa people killed by Fulani herdsmen in kebbi state yesterday only and no media reporting it. Media should come to our aide! Help me share this pls.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ruffDiamond: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Surrounded by hypocrite and follow follow ,anywhere belle face so called advisers and rogues politcians? undecided I laff in Swahili language, Nigeria is gone!
#EndNigeriaNow
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by tempusfugit: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
YOU MADE MY DAY WITH THIS JOKE OF YOURS
okefranci:
I believe with this emergency meeting there will be an urgent solution to the security of our land
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by izombie(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
They always gather, talk, and carry their files waka. No results of these many meetings. They go about looking for what to embezzle. Animals in human forms. Nonsense meeting.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Truthfulguy10: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Meeting up on meeting, stilll no positive outcome,

I pity Benue people sha

It shall never be well with de Futa jalonians
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by dododawa1: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Inside life
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Donaluta(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Your daddy weh no dey useful.. weh no fit address Nigerian's this period weh things no good ..
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Gbadespet(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
[uote author=SmartProf post=102500997]These meetings end up achieving nothing but more insecurity. Reason being that they aren't honest about bringing actors of terrorism and herdsmen killings to justice due to religious and tribal sentiments.[/quote] It sickens me when people tag everything against religion,there is no religion that support violent or preach violent....,.The evil is within the individuals
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by simplesearch: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

So the country must be allowed to disintegrate and lives lost before taking it to glory. You guys seems to undervalue the worth and importance of a single human life in the sight of God.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by sunkieisland(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

If the present day Nigeria is your definition of Glory,

Kai, I reject it. I don't want another higher level. Keep your glory Abegi.

Any NIgerian saying this state of things is a "state of glory", the person needs to have his or her brain examined. You be confirmed ZOMBIE
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Maobichek: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Racoon:
Insecurity presiding insecurity that has never improve.
"A stupid president is elected by stupid people."

My brother, easy oh! Despite all propaganda and lies the the government is churning out everyday, we know that insecurity is very high now unlike before it was only in the North East but we must we must give APC a benefit of doubt, perhaps they would get it sooner before this year end, thank you.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by chrisblack: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

which category of Nigerians are standing with him.in the face of all these destruction and deaths.I believe you must be an herdsman or a sympathizer
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2021
okefranci:

Shey na today emergency meeting dey dey? Awon oni ranu oshi
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:30am On Jun 08, 2021
And of what good will this security meeting come forth with? Is it today such of a kind have been held?
Abegi, can anything good come out from Bethlehem?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by NaijaNaWaa: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2021
I'm apprehensive. This meeting will be about South East only
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
President Buhari presides over an Emergency National Security Meeting at the State House, Abuja. 8th June, 2021.

In attendance are Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, Chief of staff, Prof. Ibrahim Gambari, SGF Boss Mustapha, minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, NSA boss, and the service chiefs.
Is that all?
How will it stop Fulani from killing innocent people?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Apebo: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
They gather and discuss how to relax more and watch insecurity increase. How many insecurity meetings of such we have had....is there any improvement...?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Anago55: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Please,who represented the southeast in the emergency security meeting?

I want to check something please
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Whoube99(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:

So for you this is news
Na you been wan preside at the meeting before
No be part of the work wey im been voted to do be that So why is it now news to you?
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 11:36am On Jun 08, 2021
NaijaNaWaa:
I'm apprehensive. This meeting will be about South East only
Na south east gokill buhari Las las.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by IJOBA11: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
TheRareGem1:
We want end to Security challenges in Nigeria. We want peace in the land. Service chiefs, step up and give us this
TALO ELEYI

BIAFRA/ODUDUWA REPUBLIC NOW!
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 11:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Whoube99:

So for you this is news
Na you been wan preside at the meeting before
No be part of the work wey im elected to do be that So why is it now news to you?
Theraregem1 is a paid goon by the mere commissioner. He's doing his job.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Love96: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Be sincere with yourself which GLORY?.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by Love96: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Be sincere to yourself which GLORY?.
Re: Buhari Presides Over Emergency National Security Council Meeting (Pictures) by ChoCho54(f): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2021
CilicMarin:

Hahahaha grin

Didn't know you were fatherless. Are you his illegitimate child?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Christ Embassy (pic) / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.