Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,611 members, 7,958,852 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free (7735 Views)

After Coding For A Long Time. How Do You Relax? / Coding For D Gurus:#challange / Learn Coding For Free, With Microverse, Pay The Tuition When You Start Earning. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by destinyboy: 12:33pm On Jul 01, 2021
am interested....Contact me on watsapp 09068973648
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Mayorla: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by poordad(m): 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2021
I am interested pls
Thanks
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Champella(m): 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sphade:
Hello, every body reading this
Just woke up today and decided that I wanted to teach someone how to program for free
If u are an absolute beginner and don't have a clear direction in your programming journey, I am here to help
I am a software developer fluent in a JAVASCRIPT and it major frameworks and libraries
I wanna help people get to where they want to be faster than going alone
It took me a lot of time to get to this stage and the process would have been 2x faster if I had someone to guide and direct me, so I have decided to guide and direct people so they can get there faster
If you're asking why am doing it for free, well it because I believe education should be free and accessable to all and when it comes to computer programming, there are already a lot of free and great resources online and as I also got my knowledge of computer programming from this free resources, am willing to give it for free
Just drop your number in the comments section
(Whatsapp)
But if you don't want a mentor but free resources
I have a lot of video(HD) of paid udemy course in python, PHP, react, Vue,html5,css3, JavaScript,adobexd, node and a lot more,
Just request for it in the comment section and I will give it for free
Nb:this videos are really huge like a lot of gb cause they are in hd so u gotta have a lot of data to download them

Thank you

I'm interested. I hope I'm not late for the party? My number is on my signature. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Aganganvictor(m): 8:49am On Jul 02, 2021
Please add me to the group 08103429062
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Corlahworleh(m): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2021
Please, add me to the group 07031141842.

Thanks.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by olamidedivotee: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sphade:
Just woke up today and decided that I wanted to teach someone how to program for free
If u are an absolute beginner and don't have a clear direction in your programming journey, I am here to help
I am a software developer fluent in a JAVASCRIPT and it major frameworks and libraries
It took me a lot of time to get to this stage and the process would have been 2x faster if I had someone to guide and direct me, so I have decided to guide and direct people so they can get there faster
If you're asking why am doing it for free, well it because I believe education should be free and accessable to all and when it comes to computer programming, there are already a lot of free and great resources online and as I also got my knowledge of computer programming from this free resources, am willing to give it for free
(Whatsapp)
I have a lot of video(HD) of paid udemy course in python, PHP, react, Vue,html5,css3, JavaScript,adobexd, node and a lot more,
Nb:this videos are really huge like a lot of gb cause they are in hd so u gotta have a lot of data to download them

Thank you
Please i need it sir
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by 10kgod(m): 1:34pm On Jul 03, 2021
Interested.

Self tutoring is not easy at all. Not good
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by MineBitcoin(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2021
Interested sir
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by adeniyialayande(m): 4:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
08033453702.Thanks.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by mobilinkcoms(m): 1:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pls add me up.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by abulyous1987: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2021
Hey im interested. add me on +4560852205 whatsapp pls smiley
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by 234daniel2010(m): 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2021
Please add me up, the link isn't working..
0-8-0-3-4-1-5-7-4-2-5
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by wizkar2003: 7:36am On Nov 02, 2021
Please I would love to join 08060489161
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Lhorde(m): 4:39pm On Nov 02, 2021
I am interested in learn and being mentored by you 08109600346. Thank you sir
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Askmi: 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm interested pls. Here's my number 08033300390.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by sholamat: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2021
I'm interested too
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by AustainoPatrick(m): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Please � boss

I need your mentorship

Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by simpleken(m): 1:43am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Dannydrums889: 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sphade:
(Whatsapp)

Thank you
Please I would love to join
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by lifefaith(m): 10:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
I'm interested Sir. My WhatsApp contact 07065168334
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by kingdave009: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
quote author=Sphade post=102501636]Hello, every body reading this
(Whatsapp)

Thank you
I'm interested in the videos bro
daviceky@gmail.com
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by ibroopeyemi(m): 7:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
Interested sir
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Zubby2005(m): 1:31am On Jul 25, 2022
Hello sir, I'm interested in learning from you and I love to learn and explore the tech fields.
I have a little bit knowledge of html and JavaScript, my WhatsApp contact is +2348119495058.
I also sent you a mail, thank you.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by ALFERED007: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022

1 Like

Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by Lighthouse50: 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
Good day intending programmers. I am a complete novice in tech stuff but love to study it. Please what do i need to start the course so as to make them available and join the train.
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by omode2(m): 8:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
pls add 08038121180
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by imagrg(m): 12:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by imagrg(m): 12:27am On Jul 26, 2022
I need mentorship and the videos please. 08035096342
Sphade:
(Whatsapp)

Thank you
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by olamidedivotee: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2022

Please I need your mentorship Sir
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by olamidedivotee: 7:42am On Jul 26, 2022
Sphade:
(Whatsapp)

Thank you

Please Sir, I need your mentorship and the videos.

Tbis is my WhatsApp number 09163224301
Re: I Will Mentor/ Teach Coding For Free by chimhigher(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2022
Please sir I need your mentorship too.
Please add me to the group

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can I Learn Medicine And Practice Coding At Same Time / Are There Any Christian Coders/programmers? / How To Generate A Word File .doc/.docx Using Php

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.