Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

And It Came To Pass. . . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / And It Came To Pass. . . (651 Views)

I Didn’t Know Why I Came To Rule Now – Buhari / Tinubu Came To See Me 3 Times B4 I Approved Oando Conocophilips Deal - Diezani / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And It Came To Pass. . . by javalove(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2011
I posted this in march. . .!

Re: And It Came To Pass. . . by ezeagu(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2011
Clap for yourself: kpam-kpam, kpam-kpam-kpam, kapm!!
Re: And It Came To Pass. . . by javalove(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2011
ezeagu:

Clap for yourself: kpam-kpam, kpam-kpam-kpam, kapm!!

What I'm saying is. . .I'm not a strategist and I have no military background. . .but if me an ordinary civilian could envisage the massacre of our corpers in the north, how much more those who are paid to do it. . .

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!
Re: And It Came To Pass. . . by ezeagu(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2011
Abeg, you ar hay winch.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Arrested In Ghana For Marrying 16 Year Old / Will The Zoning Of Speaker To The Sw Pdp Revive Pdp In The Sw? / What Exactly Has Philip Emeaguali Done For Nigeria In The Last Decade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.