Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) (93881 Views)

British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / 14-Year-Old Girl Grows ‘Twin Sister’ On Her Chest In Philippines (Graphic) / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Kingkamal(m): 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
wishing her a very fast recovery
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by AfonjaConehead: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wish them speedy recovery.

Meanwhile,see how the baddo smiling grin

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by frog12: 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
dey DENIED the crocodile a nice meal ! grin grin grin

it must have been attracted by her BEAUTY
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
If na naija gals,de go first snap pics finish,den run go inform outsiders
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by tillaman(m): 1:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
TheFacelessMan:
grin

I once had a near-death experience with a man-eating crocodile.
tell us brethren

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by chukwuibuipob: 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
sad

1 Like

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Buhari is the Crocodile and Nigeria is pinned between its teeth... I wish punches could work on him.
or even juju abi?

LOL.
since we've been wishing him death he no gree die, I'm thinking we should start praying for his long life.

May he and his cohorts live long and witness how Biafra and oduduwa republic will become an examplary two nations,unlike the contraption we found ourselves now cry

1 Like

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by stayclearofme: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
ednut1:
You will leave your country to go risk your life. These oyinbos no get sense
Some of una no dey read to understand na just to comment.
They report said they asked their tour guide if it was safe to swim and he said yes, he told them no crocodile. So who do you blame? Abi you don't understand who is a tour guide?

2 Likes

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Lagoon0: 1:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
longetivity:
Bastard crocodile, these twins got more balls than Buhari
The love bt twins. They see each other as one
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
I only see two happy white girls and a picture of crocodile.., but I fail to see where the crocodile was holding the girl and where the sis was beating it ...

Infact this Nigeria is full of scam !

1 Like

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Bmaster(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Emperor2020:
If na naija gals,de go first snap pics finish,den run go inform outsiders
LOL.

cheesy grin grin
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by ecomalchemist(m): 1:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Strong woman just like my very own pocohantas !!
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Sleekfingers: 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
ednut1:
You will leave your country to go risk your life. These oyinbos no get sense

oga life is a risk......even if you lock yourself in your room....anything could happen.....ceiling fan might fall on you, u might get electrocuted when you wanna plug your phone, you slip in your bathroom, and hit your head on the floor....your gas cylinder might explode and roast you like goat meat......

Long story short, life is too short. Enjoy it to ther fullest....

1 Like

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Kobicove(m): 1:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is the real life Crocodile Dundee! grin
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Richy4(m): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
That person or persons that told them that it was ok to swim in a crocodile infested river is just undecided... I don't even know what to say..
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Rickylambert: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na small crocodile be dat
Probably wall geko
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by joinnow: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by DAMN99: 1:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oyibo and busy body all in the name of adventure
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Trustedpronet: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
If you can kill fear you will live longer than death.
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Eriokanmi: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Designandbuild1:
Wow she's brave. Quick recovery to the injured. Wetin people dey find for water I'll never know embarassed Me and water are not best mates
Abiooooo. Oyinbo and their weird adventure.
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Danny50: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Damm sue that fucking company for carelesnes immediately.
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by richie240: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Its pretty obvious say d croc don akredy chop belleful or else nor be ds Kain Tory we for dey yarn now.
cool
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by lilyheaven: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Buhari is the Crocodile and Nigeria is pinned between its teeth... I wish punches could work on him.

He has not received any punches yet
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by mysticwarrior(m): 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
The crocodile has a single horn at the back of its head
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by iampeterben(m): 1:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
istina:
Jesu!
Omo, when it's not yet ur time to die nothing can kill you..

A very Brave twin sister
Yes oh
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by Yusman316(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pix 1, the victims. Pix 2, the culprit
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by stasius: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
lilvicky68:
The last crocodile I kicked ran away..I for punch am..

grin grin
Kicker!

1 Like

Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by ClitRaider: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
If that croc was slaughtered in Naija for food, some peeps will be defending the monster animal.
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by tofolo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Designandbuild1:
Wow she's brave. Quick recovery to the injured. Wetin people dey find for water I'll never know embarassed Me and water are not best mates
for night sef... angry
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by thundafire: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Our Nigeria ladies will be shouting 'Jesus oh see as the bite her oh' instead of trying to fend it off
Re: British Woman Punches Crocodile Until It Releases Her Twin Sister (Pix) by masseratti: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't understand crocodile in Americas? Maybe they meant alligators.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bodybuilding Taken Too Far.(pictures) / Nigerians Mark No Bra Day 2018 On Social Media (Photos / COVID-19: Nigeria Confirms Five New Cases, Total Now 51

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.