Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Nigerian Twitter Ban Explained - How VPN Work And My Top 3 Free VPN - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Nigerian Twitter Ban Explained - How VPN Work And My Top 3 Free VPN (397 Views)

Twitter Suspension: Why You Must Steer Clear Of Free VPN / Why Nigerian Twitter Influencers' Accounts Were Suspended And How To Avoid It / "Nigerian Twitter Is Full Of Misspellings" - American Guy. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Twitter Ban Explained - How VPN Work And My Top 3 Free VPN by Smartdepotng: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9OhGEPGBhM

You probably have heard that Nigerian Government has banned Twitter but how did they do that? Did they ban the internet or the use of it?

Well, The Government just ordered licenced ISPs in the country to block (internet) access to Twitter on their network.

The only option to use Twitter now is Through a VPN or proxy server. However, I'll advice you use a VPN over a proxy server because most people don't even know who owns the server or the proxy IP address they are sharing around.

Besides unblocking websites and apps, five benefits of using a VPN and what to expect from any good VPN.

ENJOY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Twitter Ban Explained - How VPN Work And My Top 3 Free VPN by OnyeNka2021: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
I use Tunnel Bear �
Nice video
Re: The Nigerian Twitter Ban Explained - How VPN Work And My Top 3 Free VPN by NightFood: 11:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
logged onto twitter yesterday on my tecno phone only to notice it wasnt loading, but with little effort coming online i found oout that vpn was the nest best route to twitter grin grin

(1) (Reply)

HTC U20 5G Specs, Price And Unboxing / Us Used Iphones 11 And 11 Pro 64g / 32 Gig Memory Card For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.