Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians (994 Views)

Why Did Pastor Adeboye Not Foresee The Painful Untimely Death Of The Wigwes / Pastor Essa Ogory's Death: A Sad Lesson On Believing A One-Sided Story / Is There Anything Like Untimely Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by OtemAtum: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
TB Joshua was one of the greatest deceivers in the world. Back in 2016, I Otem began to make known the truth of the UNIVERSE which culminated in the compilation of the book called BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

This book makes known the history of creation from billions of years back and most importantly, it reveals the falsehood of all religions of the world. It makes known also the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Olorun, Chukwu Okike, Odin, Ahura Mazda and thousands of gods human beings have ever worshipped from inception.

The Book of Universal History was contended with in the spiritual realm by the likes of Jehovah, Allah, Enlil, Eusebius and millions of beings in different realms who continue to be in support of religion against science.

In Earth year 2016, all the gods who refused to change their orientation and follow science were encaged by the gods of science and this means that they would be unconscious for a thousand years.

Jehovah, Allah, Enlil, Anu, Moloch and millions of these unrepentant religious gods were encaged as well. Chances were offered to pastors who are still on earth here to change their ways and fight for the course of science and many of them rejected the chance.

Imagine, trying to practise religion in a scientific era is not only a misnomer but also insanity. The era of religion ends with the age of Pisces but stubborn religionists want to keep up their ways in this AQUARIUS AGE when eyes are supposed to be opened and ignorance of superstition is supposed to be done away with.

For the pastors, imams and traditionalists who fight against the AGE OF AQUARIUS vehemently, they were made to know that misfortunes will befall them and their ministries continually and when they die, their consciousness will be encaged alongside the consciousness of the founders of their religions.

TB JOSHUA, ADEBOYE, OYAKHILOME, OYEDEPO, AKINOLA, etc were among the pastors who fought vehemently against the AQUARIUS AGE in the spiritual realm. Some of them were infected with ailments that will take them off the earth untimely so that religious beliefs could wane fastly off the eyes of the believers.

Even when TB JOSHUA was near-death, he refused to denounce his falsehood and come to the way of science, yet he was using scientific drugs, thinking it would help him recover. Same was the son of Adeboye and some other pastors and clerics all over the world whose names I can't mention now. They died and went to meet with their imprisoned gods in States of unconsciousness. For a thousand years, they will remain unconscious only to awake into a time when scientific inventions of unimaginable magnitudes would have filled up the whole universe.

Christians should learn that RELIGION won't work in this AQUARIUS AGE and they should focus on championing the course of science.

Look around you and tell me if there is anything around you that doesn't have a touch of science and technology in it.

REST IN UNCONSCIOUSNESS TB JOSHUA. We shall see each other in year 3016. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2021
http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-doctrine-of-the-ufos.155887/

You are a smart person. You’ve found the perfect people and website to propagate your fiction here on Nairaland after being kicked off a website with fewer dumb people You are similar to T.B Joshua and co, bamboozling the intellectually deficient with religion.

However, your promotion of science makes you somewhat better than the riff raff you criticize. Take a bow.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by Ahasco(m): 11:35am On Jun 09, 2021
But he was just doing it to put food on his table will that still make him join the league of the imprisoned gods?
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by Ahasco(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2021
KnownUnknown:
http://www.sciforums.com/threads/the-doctrine-of-the-ufos.155887/

You are a smart person. You’ve found the perfect people and website to propagate your fiction here on Nairaland after being kicked off a website with fewer dumb people You are similar to T.B Joshua and co, bamboozling the intellectually deficient with religion.

However, your promotion of science makes you somewhat better than the riff raff you criticize. Take a bow.

The site is fake and doesn't function anymore
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 11:40am On Jun 09, 2021
Ahasco:

The site is fake and doesn't function anymore

It works fine.

Otem4Eartum
Otem4Eartum
Registered Member
We have all been wondering whom the UFOs are-maybe they are real or not, but finally I encountered their creator, Eartum by name, and he gave me the DOCTRINE OF TRUTH to share to the world. This he said will shed light to humanity on the origin of hell fire, the reality of Jesus Christ and his real intention for humanity, the true identity of Jehovah/Allah, the identity of the true God, the destination of human race after they have departed from the earth, etc.

Just read it with open-minded. The KINGDOM OF GOD is about to be established in the WORLD OF MEN.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 11:41am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Magical Realist
Magical Realist
Valued Senior Member
Sounds like a serious case of megalomania. I'd get more sleep and get grounded in what's going on in your life. This is way too escapist to be taken seriously.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
James R
Just this guy, you know?
Staff Member
Otem4Eartum:

sciforums is not a blogging site. If you have something to discuss, or a question you want to ask, go ahead. If you'd like to link us to some other place on the web where we can all read your book (or whatever it is), then provide one link and we'll be done here.

Please do not post lengthy cut-and-pastes of material from other sites.

Thankyou.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by Ahasco(m): 12:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
That was in 2016, since then it's dead now. They knew their site wouldn't last that's why they couldn't contain it(truth)
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 3:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ahasco:
That was in 2016, since then it's dead now. They knew their site wouldn't last that's why they couldn't contain it(truth)

http://www.sciforums.com/

The site works! What truth couldn’t it contain?!! cheesy
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by OtemAtum: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2021
KnownUnknown:

http://www.sciforums.com/

The site works! What truth couldn’t it contain?!! cheesy

The Book of Universal History was right here on nairaland before it was taken to that sciforums.com and it will remain here. It is not religious-oriented, it is actually anti-religious and a book of UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Check it out and see for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 2:02am On Jul 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

The Book of Universal History was right here on nairaland before it was taken to that sciforums.com and it will remain here. It is not religious-oriented, it is actually anti-religious and a book of UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Check it out and see for yourself.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

It will remain here because it is where you can find the gullible and the stupid. It is religious because it is presented that way and promotes religious thinking. A rehash and remix of religious stories.

“ 1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.”.

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by OtemAtum: 4:26am On Jul 14, 2021
KnownUnknown:

It will remain here because it is where you can find the gullible and the stupid. It is religious because it is presented that way and promotes religious thinking. A rehash and remix of religious stories.

“ 1. I am God. I am not sure if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.”.

Lmao.

You read it at the surface and drew your conclusion. Bravo!!! That statement you even made was said by Tactilus when God made a dual form of itself. One part was fully aware of everything while the other was not fully aware. Did you read the part where God said, "Stop!" to that voice you just read? You need to dig deeper to understand it fully.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 4:45am On Jul 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

You read it at the surface and drew your conclusion. Bravo!!! That statement you even made was said by Tactilus when God made a dual form of itself. One part was fully aware of everything while the other was not fully aware. Did you read the part where God said, "Stop!" to that voice you just read? You need to dig deeper to understand it fully.

I read the first part and D-g said “Stop! Why dost thou devote precious time to nonsense”. Then Vespasian spake to me in the T’Tuvin and inserted these words into mine heart:
“Why dost thou listen to a mad man masquerading as a prophet. One truly flew over the cuckoo’s nest”. “Haven’t I shown you how I made the blind see with nothing but spittle, haven’t I made the lame walk by touch?” “Why dost thou doubt?” “Suetonius the patriarch of Tactilus showed himself worthy before he was given this knowledge” “Show thyself worthy and become Dominus”

Thereafter, D-g reached down from the ephemeral dimension and appeared as a quadrant form of itself. Then it declared, “ I am the necessary being that has the necessity of itself”.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 4:57am On Jul 14, 2021

What about your adopted daughters and priestesses? Females aren’t good enough? Women aren’t “pure” enough?

You seem to be another product of a patriarchal and misogynistic mind.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 5:07am On Jul 14, 2021
OtemAtum:
TB Joshua was one of the greatest deceivers in the world. Back in 2016, I Otem began to make known the truth of the UNIVERSE which culminated in the compilation of the book called BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY.

This book makes known the history of creation from billions of years back and most importantly, it reveals the falsehood of all religions of the world. It makes known also the creator of Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Olorun, Chukwu Okike, Odin, Ahura Mazda and thousands of gods human beings have ever worshipped from inception.

The Book of Universal History was contended with in the spiritual realm by the likes of Jehovah, Allah, Enlil, Eusebius and millions of beings in different realms who continue to be in support of religion against science.

In Earth year 2016, all the gods who refused to change their orientation and follow science were encaged by the gods of science and this means that they would be unconscious for a thousand years.

Jehovah, Allah, Enlil, Anu, Moloch and millions of these unrepentant religious gods were encaged as well. Chances were offered to pastors who are still on earth here to change their ways and fight for the course of science and many of them rejected the chance.

Imagine, trying to practise religion in a scientific era is not only a misnomer but also insanity. The era of religion ends with the age of Pisces but stubborn religionists want to keep up their ways in this AQUARIUS AGE when eyes are supposed to be opened and ignorance of superstition is supposed to be done away with.

For the pastors, imams and traditionalists who fight against the AGE OF AQUARIUS vehemently, they were made to know that misfortunes will befall them and their ministries continually and when they die, their consciousness will be encaged alongside the consciousness of the founders of their religions.

TB JOSHUA, ADEBOYE, OYAKHILOME, OYEDEPO, AKINOLA, etc were among the pastors who fought vehemently against the AQUARIUS AGE in the spiritual realm. Some of them were infected with ailments that will take them off the earth untimely so that religious beliefs could wane fastly off the eyes of the believers.

Even when TB JOSHUA was near-death, he refused to denounce his falsehood and come to the way of science, yet he was using scientific drugs, thinking it would help him recover. Same was the son of Adeboye and some other pastors and clerics all over the world whose names I can't mention now. They died and went to meet with their imprisoned gods in States of unconsciousness. For a thousand years, they will remain unconscious only to awake into a time when scientific inventions of unimaginable magnitudes would have filled up the whole universe.

Christians should learn that RELIGION won't work in this AQUARIUS AGE and they should focus on championing the course of science.

Look around you and tell me if there is anything around you that doesn't have a touch of science and technology in it.

Meanwhile, the Ayatollah and the Dalai Lama fume that they are not involved in this exciting shenanigan.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 5:11am On Jul 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

Then Zeus went into the dungeons where the gods are caged with Hades in tow. Soon as Zeus laid eyes on Jehovah, he turned into a swan and proceeded to have his way with the Rock of Ages. “Welcome to hell!” cried Hades, “Welcome to hell!”
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 5:16am On Jul 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

I just received word that his sentence will be commuted in year 2419.
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by OtemAtum: 5:20am On Jul 14, 2021
KnownUnknown:

I read the first part and D-g said “Stop! Why dost thou devote precious time to nonsense”. Then Vespasian spake to me in the T’Tuvin and inserted these words into mine heart:
“Why dost thou listen to a mad man masquerading as a prophet. One truly flew over the cuckoo’s nest”. “Haven’t I shown you how I made the blind see with nothing but spittle, haven’t I made the lame walk by touch?” “Why dost thou doubt?” “Suetonius the patriarch of Tactilus showed himself worthy before he was given this knowledge” “Show thyself worthy and become Dominus”

Thereafter, D-g reached down from the ephemeral dimension and appeared as a quadrant form of itself. Then it declared, “ I am the necessary being that has the necessity of itself”.

You'll soon get tired of doing this grin
Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by KnownUnknown: 5:34am On Jul 14, 2021
OtemAtum:

You'll soon get tired of doing this grin

Yes. See you in 2419 cool

To infinity and beyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddd

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by budaatum: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2021
OtemAtum:

"Practice religion", my Atum? Or use an understanding of the Gods to open eyes to the ignorance of superstition?

OtemAtum:

Below is 'religion' instead of science.

My Atum, teach what should be learnt.

Re: TB Joshua's Untimely Death: A Lesson To All Christians by kkins25(m): 3:23pm On Jul 15, 2021
Very indoctrinated statement by oaroleye... i didn't know cockroaches could harbour parasites until one day when i was cooking at night and a cockroach stormed by- the thought then occured to me to "ask" if cockroaches would pose a threat to health other than leprosy (controversial though) that i was already aware of.

of course i knew they posed a threat to health but what threat exactly?
that was what prompted my research project for BSc.

i didn't need to have a belief what so ever. myself nd my lab supervisor were schock when we saw scabies mites in our slides(via microscope).

i did get an 'A' for my project work. i didn't believ my eyes when i watched live how a nematode i got from the gut of a roach hatched from its egg.. My results showed and i agreed, that the science had answered my question. i dont believe cockroacjes transmit parasites, i know they do because science and myself have demonstrated that they do. QED. Belief is for lazy thinkers

Atheism began from that very lab.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Can See By Preachersticker / Why Do God Listens To Our Cry? / Do U Believe In Aliens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.