Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Going To The Market Urself Every Weekend Is Stupid Unless U Want To Kill Urself! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Going To The Market Urself Every Weekend Is Stupid Unless U Want To Kill Urself! (195 Views)

Going To The Market Urself Weekends Is Unnecessary Unless U Want To Kill Urself! / Man Runs For His Life After Snake He Was Trying To Kill Aimed For His Joystick / This Picture Should Speak To Those Who Want To Kill Breadwinners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Going To The Market Urself Every Weekend Is Stupid Unless U Want To Kill Urself! by Oludiran2: 1:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Because of Lagos traffic, You Have to Cut Your Sleep Short to Wake Up Early and Meet Staff Bus Only to Return Home Late When Your Kids are Already Asleep. Sadly, This Has Become a Daily Occurrence.
Honestly, Although the House help Does not Just Get it Right Each Time, Going to Market Again Every Weekend to Get Your Foodstuff Yourself is Very Very Stupid.
This is Especially When i Can Fill Up Your Kitchen/Store with Organic Foodstuffs and Drinking Water at Wholesale Price.
Spend the Time You Spend Driving to and from the Market Every Weekend SLEEPING or with Your Kids. And Also Save the Fuel in Your Car. This is the Smart Thing to Do.
Our 5% Service Fee is Nothing Compared to What a Siesta and/or Time Spent with the Kids Would Add to Your Life.
If You are a Busy Career Person but Love Cooking What Your Family Eat Yourself, That is Commendable. However, Let Us Help You Get Your Kitchen Filled With the Foodstuffs You Need to Cook Whenever You Have the Time. You No Longer Have to Go to the Market Yourself Anymore.
Many Home Makers in Lagos are Already Using Our Services.
Kindly Chat me Up on WhatsApp 08030768331 Right away to Get My eBook: THE BUSY HOME-MAKER'S GUIDE TO STOCKING YOUR KITCHEN WITH ORGANIC FOODSTUFFS WITHIN YOUR HOUSEHOLD'S MONTHLY FEEDING BUDGET. I will Give it to the first 11 people FREE. The Rest Would Have to Buy it at N7300.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create Dollar Euro Pounds Domiciliary Account In Nigeria Within 30second / SHARP* Honda Accord 2008 * Toks Standard * 1,750m / Kaduna Student Dies In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.