Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Friends Need Your Advice - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Friends Need Your Advice (627 Views)

Fhemmmy Motos Needs Your Advice To Improve And Satisfy YOU / From A New Member ...~#@ Inspired, I Need Your Advice / Your Advice On The Brand Of Car For A Starter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends Need Your Advice by Hashimu: 5:09pm On May 03, 2011
Good day wise ones!

last week a friend of mine took to someone who happens to be his cousin. This cousin has this car - Acura 2002 for sale, very clean and sweet car! but the asking price was 1.5m. Sincerely i was really impressed with car. The interior, engine, a/c look perfect to me.

But to honest with you am a greenhorn totally with cars!

This morning, Someone brought another clean Golf 5 - Not yet registered, manual and a single door also asking for 1.5 million too!

As earlire confessed, I don't know much about cars, I will need advice on the sellers demand if they are considerably okay, the pros and cons of both cars, which one to go for. Oyah Inspired, Phemmy, monitor, seun and co. pls need ur usual sincere contributions to save out of this dilemma!

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Corolla 2010 / I Have For Sale Toyota Camry 2002 Model Lagos Cleared. / Brand New 2009 Toyota Camre Le With Leather Interior: N4.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.