Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Freelance Or Face Hunger - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Freelance Or Face Hunger (178 Views)

Expatriate Policy: Employ Nigerians Or Face Sanctions, FG Tells Firms / Fashion Illustrator Needed Urgently In Lagos For Freelance Or Fulltime Work / I Need A Freelance Or Full Time Videography/editing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Or Face Hunger by TimDonald: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Few weeks ago, my Mom called me and asked if I was still having foodstuffs. I was not aware why she asked though because I still have food.

Then she said Garri which is regarded by some as Poor man's food by some people anyways is now between the range of N720 - N800.

I was disappointed but not surprised considering the rate at which Naira holds no value any longer.

I will not be surprised even if it gets to N1000. Things are getting really that bad honestly. Worst sef.

But then I have good news for you. Freelancing on sites like Upwork, Fiverr offers you the opportunity to showcase your skills to foreign clients and get paid in dollars.

Some of you will say I don't have any skill. That is not an excuse. In as much you are willing to learn and you are serious with it, then you are highly welcome on board.

I am still a Student and it doesn't interfere with my studies. It is something you can make your side hustle and enjoy yourself.

Now, it gets to the part where you are wondering if it is free or not.

Well, I am glad to tell you that I will help 30 people to open their Upwork account within the next 3 days for FREE and you can start earning in Dollars.

But note, it is not going to easy ride at first though, but you will thank me later on when the work starts coming in. You can even give me 10% if you wish...lol

Ya...you just saw it written in Bold.

To join the train before it gets filled up, click on the link below:

https:///xbr8ql

Or chat me up on WhatsApp no: 08038134854.

Here are some samples of recent work completed.

(1) (Reply)

Global Paid Survey / I Want Confirm This Company / What Is The Role Of Business Operation Support Executive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.