Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

“god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned (350 Views)

Davido Prays For Wizkid Over The Death Of His Mum / Davido Prays For His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke At His Christening / Davido Prays On Instagram As Fans Show Him Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned by baddo478890: 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: “god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned by Eazi1(m): 1:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
I say amen, but nigga, u gotta watch and pray

1 Like

Re: “god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned by baddo478890: 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yeah true, the guy has too many people around him and he places his trust in each one of them hope they don't betray him sha
Eazi1:
I say amen, but nigga, u gotta watch and pray
Re: “god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned by Eazi1(m): 2:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
baddo478890:
Yeah true, the guy has too many people around him and he places his trust in each one of them hope they don't betray him sha
People are not meant to be trustworthy with life,money and girl
Re: “god Will Expose Any Wickedness Around Me” – Davido Prays Over Being Poisoned by mrwonlasewonie: 2:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Amen to your prayers but if you want to live longer have less friends.the crowd you carry with you is too much

No be everybody wey dey open teeth with you genuinely love you.envious people will be Among those who you gave a roof over their head

(1) (Reply)

Tanzania's Music Star, Diamond Platnumz To Release New Hit Single "Kamata" / Bbnaija Reunion :nengi & Ozo F!ght Details At Reunion (video) / Obi Cubana:the Donations He Got Can't Be Called Giving But Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.