Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:53 AM

Davido Reacted On Tweets After Viral Video Of Pastor Narrating Of Davido - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido Reacted On Tweets After Viral Video Of Pastor Narrating Of Davido (257 Views)

Can We Change The Stigma Of Incest? Lady Tweets After Falling In 'love' With Her / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reacted On Tweets After Viral Video Of Pastor Narrating Of Davido by Blogger2021: 2:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Davido has reacted to a viral video of a Pastor who narrating a prophecy of davido being poisoned by his friends sleeping under his roof.

The Pastor who said he didn't know who Davis is also said he's been praying to God for the vision to be averted.

The prophecy revealed below;

“I told you about one singer called Davido, abi? They will poison him. I don’t know him and I haven’t seen him in my life. But they will put something in his drink. He will be rushed to hospital, he will be admitted, he will be conscious.

“I've been dealing with it in prayer but the lord said it will happen. And the person that will poison him is sleeping in his house. Somebody give the lord a clap offering.

“Did he die? I didn’t see him die. But he will lose something in his body that will handicap him."

Davido has also reacted via his tweet handle saying. 

God to expose and deal with any wickedness around him, both near or far

Use The Link Below To Read Full Article;
https://www.onebaniblog.com/davido-reacted-on-tweets-after-viral-video-of-pastor-narrating-of-davido-being-poisoned-by-friends-sleeping-under-his-roof/

Re: Davido Reacted On Tweets After Viral Video Of Pastor Narrating Of Davido by hushshinani(m): 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na so

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Linda Ayade Meet With Aisha Buhari / Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of 50 Years / Tinubu Will Soon Join His Ancestors – Nigerian Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.