Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,537 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

How Many Years Of Trucks Like Dyna,mitsubishi ,isuzu Etc Are Banned From Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Many Years Of Trucks Like Dyna,mitsubishi ,isuzu Etc Are Banned From Nigeria (794 Views)

Management Of Mitsubishi Motors Nigeria Swapped Roles With Junior Employees(pix) / Ferrari Employees Are Banned From Buying A New Ferrari / The 2018 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross CUV Is A Beauty For Nigerian Roads(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Years Of Trucks Like Dyna,mitsubishi ,isuzu Etc Are Banned From Nigeria by kinethic: 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
I am thinking of exporting trucks from Taiwan to Nigeria, used ones as there are a lot of them here. But I am concerned about the ages of the trucks that can't enter Nigeria. I don't want also to break the law.
Please house help before I bring something that would be ceased. This is partnership business with some Taiwanese to sell trucks in Nigeria.
We have isuzu, toyota,daihatsu, Dyna,Mitsubishi canter etc some are 25, 22,20 years and lower.
Also what are the prices range in Nigeria ?
Thanks all.
Re: How Many Years Of Trucks Like Dyna,mitsubishi ,isuzu Etc Are Banned From Nigeria by system000001(m): 3:58pm On Jun 12, 2021
We can work together if u wish am in Nigeria and that's what I sale,let's talk on WhatsApp 07039502966
Re: How Many Years Of Trucks Like Dyna,mitsubishi ,isuzu Etc Are Banned From Nigeria by okoroemeka(m): 5:55am On Jun 15, 2021
kinethic:
I am thinking of exporting trucks from Taiwan to Nigeria, used ones as there are a lot of them here. But I am concerned about the ages of the trucks that can't enter Nigeria. I don't want also to break the law.
Please house help before I bring something that would be ceased. This is partnership business with some Taiwanese to sell trucks in Nigeria.
We have isuzu, toyota,daihatsu, Dyna,Mitsubishi canter etc some are 25, 22,20 years and lower.
Also what are the prices range in Nigeria ?
Thanks all.
those trucks you mentioned are scarce and hot cakes in the south east part of Nigeria,the practical thing to do is to dismantle the trucks and load into a container,that way you avoid custom problems and also get more trucks inside the container,if it comes to onitsha it will be reassembled.whatapp 08119942049 for more info and current prices of all truck models
Re: How Many Years Of Trucks Like Dyna,mitsubishi ,isuzu Etc Are Banned From Nigeria by uchman(m): 8:44pm On Jun 16, 2021
Make sure you add other toyota and Nissan parts for me both Engine, body and underneath, i will buy them off from you with immediate payment...

(1) (Reply)

I Am Considering Peugeot Or Civic For Bolt / Motorist Shocked As FRSC Officer Lectured Him Instead Of Fine / Most Automatic Transmission Cars Have This. Do You Know What It’s For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.