Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned (41800 Views)

IPOB: The Taliban Of Igbo Land By Vanguard Newspapers / Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu Will Get A Fair Trial / The Real Reason Twitter Chose Ghana: Lagos Is A Slum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by bayelsaowei(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Romanoff:
And because of one person, millions will suffer.

Why can't FG use the same Twitter to unite Nigerians?
grin grin...I never thought about it this way...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Skillsnigeria: 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
We know that already
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by mbak(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
While you are using your lies to destabilize Nigeria. I haven't heard Lai condemn the killings by the terrorist Fulanis
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by DigitB: 4:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na them go tire.

If Twitter blocks MNK tomorrow we'll move to Signal, and other social media.

Social medium no dey finish.

Na Fg go tire to dey block.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Karozy: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/nnamdi-kanu-using-twitter-to-destabilise-nigeria-lai-mohammed/%3famp

So what about Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen that has completely destroy the peace and security of this country, are they using Twitter to carry out their evil act, this government is confused and focusing on misplaced priorities
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Conrod: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That has came to end .
While oba oni gele a.k.a oyo emirate has just began.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by 8stargeneral: 4:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why always Nnamdi Kanu bikonu..so,they are of ipob leader like this?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
88 were killed in Kebbi,over 30 were killed in Igangan,Over 40 were killed in Benue yesterday..All these just in a week.
The same group of Terrorists fulani herdsmen were responsible for this atrocities and inhumane massacre but I'm yet to hear Lai Mohammed comment on this and condemn.
Fulani herdsmen terrorists are not distabilising the country,they are arranging the country.
I understand most sai Babarians are already in deep regrets over their choices in 2015/2019.It doesn't mean Atiku is any better because as a Fulani as well,I'm yet to hear him condemn these killings but you see all these insignificant APC miscreants who roam about on nairaland like lost souls.I'm really sorry for them.
There's only a solution for peace to return to Nigeria. SECESSION!
God's bless Chief Sunday Igboho
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.
God bless Oduduwa Republic & Biafra!

you don see this post?

Me I still dey kampe o,
I stand gidigba
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
One Man holding the entire Nigeria and Fulani caliphates in their scrotal sag waiting to smash it. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu! Any igbo man wey no like him na fake igbo from potopoto/dusty republic !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by SmartPolician: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jnrprince1:
God will surely deliver us

Wait for God; you go wait tire.

Some people are already waiting to vote another nonentity in 2023.

Later, they will start calling for God to deliver them as God voted for the oldie.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by ka1y(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
TBD:
I totally support Twitter ban in Nigeria, Twitter has became tool for IBOP to destroy and destabilize Nigeria, how can a right thinking man follow KANU that is in London to kill your own brother ? If you are like you (Igbo) claim on everything you will call KANU to come back to Nigeria lead you peoples.

Not only IBOP
but eye bulb grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by favour32(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria_Biafra war was fought more than half a century ago.....but right now the children and grandchildren are still demanding for Biafra.
Don't you think something is fundamentally wrong?
Had there been justice and fair play would it be like this?
The people will always respond because of conquer and take their land mentality.
Killers herdsmen....are they ghosts?
Why none has ever been arrested and prosecuted?
This is because this government is not for Nigeria but for certain interest alone.
E go be one day....

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

you don see this post?

Me I still dey kampe o,
I stand gidigba
He won't see such. He is tired of defending his darling daddy. Cillimarin aka Ngenekwensu is also on the run!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by ka1y(m): 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
CORRECTMAN78:

Over 60 was killed in Ebonyi

Fulani terrorists are killing everywhere
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by iampeterben(m): 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
So...
People's business should collapse cos of them?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Bahun(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
So coz of one person that is not even in the country is y u make some business lost their money?
Zoo leaders that cannot withstand critic's
Racoon:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/nnamdi-kanu-using-twitter-to-destabilise-nigeria-lai-mohammed/%3famp
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by BigBashiru: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
TBD:
I totally support Twitter ban in Nigeria, Twitter has became tool for IBOP to destroy and destabilize Nigeria, how can a right thinking man follow KANU that is in London to kill your own brother ? If you are like you (Igbo) claim on everything you will call KANU to come back to Nigeria lead you peoples.

Don't mind these idiots. I 100% support the Twitter ban. I don't want my country destabilized.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by BigBashiru: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
Karozy:

So what about Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen that has completely destroy the peace and security of this country, are they using Twitter to carry out their evil act, this government is confused and focusing on misplaced priorities

Boko Haram only operates in the north east. "Fulani herdsmen" is exaggerated by the media - criminals do sumfin and they are called "suspected fulani herdsmen" which is why nbc said they should start saying UGM to avoid unnecessarily heating up the polity.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Udumeh: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lies!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by mikmash(m): 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Romanoff:
And because of one person, millions will suffer.

Why can't FG use the same Twitter to unite Nigerians?
Because we don't and won't trust them.

HUMAN government is and have always been a failure.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by H1man: 5:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
This man is a complete disgrace to the Yoruba race, the mere fact that he wants to continue seeing some few pieces of kpomo on his plate of soup has made him to surrender himself as a tool for use by his Fulani slave master, they don't want the world to know what is happening in Agatu, Ibarapa and so many other places, if Nnamdi Kalu's tweets is a problem why didn't you report him to Twitter at least there is a provision for that on the platform. Shameless old liar.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by donbenie(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
That has came to end .
Who ever cares to access Twitter can access Twitter..

NOTHING has CHANGED.. grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Dmano: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
You close business because Ipop,you be mum u man

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Donedeal1(m): 5:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Let us also ban commercial motorcycle riding all over the nation, because it is aiding criminals activity like banditry and kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
With @mbuhari tweet that I saw, you telling me it is because of Mazi Kanu and IPOB. Hmmm I guess the tweet wasn't proof read before sending. What's the domino effect of the president tweet being deleted? Continue Sir Lai
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by chriscrosss(m): 5:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ehn ehn..because of ipob you suspended millions using twitter..this man is Unserious ooo..lies upon lies..you didn't block twitter cos of Fulani.. Yeye man..

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by isaiahethan: 5:51pm On Jun 08, 2021

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why are these Yoruba people complaining now about this Government weren't you warned before hand about all this?

I remember someone on this forum calling me a five percent man back then Lol.

Relax he still has two more years to go and that's if he would even relinquish Power.

Tribalism and incompetence will never leave this country as long as it's still together.

God bless all the Igbos and Biafrans that rejected the senile gworo chewing old crone..

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by 1kinggy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
So this Liar and their plethora of aides on new media didn't know they could have reported any tweet that is giving them headaches? They now chose to chop off their own head?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
As a government,you cannot even make your citizens to flag IPOB page up on twitter,but your tweet was flagged up by the oppressed citizens...
It shows you are unpopular with sane human beings whose majority are on twitter.
It also shows that you are only popular with zoobies and terrorists whose majority are offline and are not able to make use of twitter due to the intentional Almagiri system,selfish interests etc.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by gulfer: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Liar, IPOB use Facebook more: get ready to ban FB angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, The Main Reason Twitter Was Banned by bobbychat: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
OK, Lai Mohammed please tell me ,will
you stop driving your car because someone died in motor accident? Your brain have expired. Please kindly resign, you make the world to think that about 200 million people are mentally retarded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka / Aregbesola: I Have No Knowledge Of My Ministry - Except for newspapers / How Tinubu, Oshiomhole And Balarabe Musa Stopped My Defection - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.