Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! (319 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Seven For SIM Swap Fraud In Kaduna / The New SIM SWAP FRAUD In Town (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! by Sariel(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
So I have been having issues with retrieving my Airtel sim card that was damaged, I have been to Airtel offices all to no avail.
The issue is I wasn't the one who registered the Sim card and I am no longer in touch with the guy that registered it for me, now I have been told to come with a sworn affidavit and the Sim pack, but the problem is I don't have the pack any longer, although I have all the details on the Sim pack which includes serial number, puk, default pin1 and of course the barcode of the serial number which can be created.
Now I need a good graphics designer, probably someone who makes plastic I'd card to help me design the Sim pack, while that can be done just anywhere, I need someone who can give the precise sim cut just like the one from the company.

Please if you have any idea how I can do this please leave a message here let's talk about it

The below image is the cut I am talking about, however picture 2 is exactly the size of the pack

Re: Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! by TradeFxMT5: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sariel:
So I have been having issues with retrieving my Airtel sim card that was damaged, I have been to Airtel offices all to no avail.
The issue is I wasn't the one who registered the Sim card and I am no longer in touch with the guy that registered it for me, now I have been told to come with a sworn affidavit and the Sim pack, but the problem is I don't have the pack any longer, although I have all the details on the Sim pack which includes serial number, puk, default pin1 and of course the barcode of the serial number which can be created.
Now I need a good graphics designer, probably someone who makes plastic I'd card to help me design the Sim pack, while that can be done just anywhere, I need someone who can give the precise sim cut just like the one from the company.

Please if you have any idea how I can do this please leave a message here let's talk about it

The below image is the cut I am talking about, however picture 2 is exactly the size of the pack

You no wan commit suicide again
Re: Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! by Sariel(m): 9:14am On Jun 09, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

You no wan commit suicide again

Nah bro, I won't let my unborn child be fatherless, thanks for your concern.
Re: Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! by TradeFxMT5: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2021
Sariel:

Nah bro, I won't let my unborn child be fatherless, thanks for your concern.

Lwkmd....THIS MAN!!!!
Re: Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! by Sariel(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
TradeFxMT5:

Lwkmd....THIS MAN!!!!
Baba no take my condition dey laugh o, no condition is permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim Swap: Phone Tech And Graphics Designers Please Help!! by gulfer: 1:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
What you are about to do is called commiting harakiri, you are about to lie under oath and also commit forgery and brand alteration (i no be lawyer o grin grin grin grin)

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Worker That Refused To Complete A Job / Verify My Credentials / My Mother Asked The Gunmen To Kill Her Alone And Spare Us But They Shot Her And

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.