Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma (324 Views)

Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by blog4all(m): 6:44am On Jul 13, 2021
Video: SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, was into drugs, Chidinma Ojukwu Says

SuperTV CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, was into drugs, Suspected Killer, Chidinma Ojukwu Says

Chidinma said the man had some problems with his wife and told her he was in his marriage to cater for his children.

“He was actually a busy person but at a point, I found out that he lies a lot just to be able to have sex with young girls.

She however denied having a sum of N10 million in her account, saying she only had N400,000 to N500,000 in her account.

Barrister Franklin Ufua:

I have had a regrettable privilege of seeing that dead body five times, my cousin's hand were tied so badly that the rope entered his skin, the rope is with the police.

That binding could not have been done by that lady alone, not possible, even if he was drugged, apart from the tied, the were multiple stab on his body, it was not two stab, in fact, his legs, neck, stomach were stabbed.

A very big hole in the belly where two fingers can enter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYfbjZRWK1Y
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 13, 2021
Lol they don't turn this case to reality TV show.
"Keeping up with the suspect" she's even glowing
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by philipstanley(m): 8:50am On Jul 13, 2021
I think the lawyer of Chidinma must have studied law in Nigeria. He can only confuse her (Chidinma) to say things that doesn't matter. I learnt that she has denied that she killed Usifo Ataga after she has already confessed killing the man.

In mafadi wawa ne, me ji ba Wawa ba ne.
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by Aganju849: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2021
Mark it, this girl will walk

And maybe hōrny Nigerian dudes will start learning to not take advantage of vulnerable young ladies
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
SmellySperm:
Lol they don't turn this case to reality TV show.
"Keeping up with the suspect" she's even glowing
Her lawyers handwork, trying all means to avoid jail term. She must spend years for prison Stamp by me grin

She's naturally pretty outside but ugly inside..
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 13, 2021
Aganju849:
Mark it, this girl will walk

And maybe hōrny Nigerian dudes will start learning to not take advantage of vulnerable young ladies
Possibly oo, they are trying all means
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 13, 2021
meenah04:
Her lawyers handwork, trying all means to avoid jail term. She must spend years for prison Stamp by me grin

She's naturally pretty outside but ugly inside..
Lols...and soon Nollywood will tap in "chidinma the suspect" part 1,2 and 3
Re: Video: Supertv CEO, Usifo Ataga Had Marital Crisis, Was Into Drugs,says Chidinma by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

Lols...and soon Nollywood will tap in "chidinma the suspect" part 1,2 and 3
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Abba Kyari, The Brilliant Corp Who Erred On The Side Of Judgement. / DCP Tunji: 10 Things You Need To Know About The New IRT Head / Beggars Faking Blindness Apprehended In Ekpan, Delta State - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.