Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,605 members, 7,809,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa (10475 Views)

Hon. Azuka Okwuosa Was Offered N2bn To Quit Anambra Governorship Race / Azuka Okwuosa – The Beloved Son Ojukwu Endorsed (photos) / Azuka Okwuosa May Be APC’s Game Changer In The Anambra State November Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by sammirano: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tripitaka:
I always wondered why Obiano didnt invest the funds he used for the white elephant project called airport in the Power sector. That would have been a killer legacy, but our governments have no foresight and vision.
You are empty to call Anambra airport white elephant project, a Cargo airport in a state that host the biggest market, one of the leading commercial state and home of industries, private investors currently building aviation fuel depot and aircraft maintenance hanger are not stupid

4 Likes

Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by ibedun: 6:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tripitaka:
I always wondered why Obiano didnt invest the funds he used for the white elephant project called airport in the Power sector. That would have been a killer legacy, but our governments have no foresight and vision.

Airport is a money stealing project, that’s all.
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by ibedun: 6:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102515235:

You are empty to call Anambra airport white elephant project, a Cargo airport in a state that host the biggest market, one of the leading commercial state and home of industries, private investors currently building aviation fuel depot and aircraft maintenance hanger are not stupid

Is this really or on paper only? Honest question because I don’t know.
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Theevilone(m): 6:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Development is more than these he has spited. I discredit any aspirant with such campaign mantra and why I believe Soludo’s or Dr Godwin’s will be better than some people’s best.

What is the essence of good roads as we can see in the north and people are ravaging in poverty ?

The rest of the world are going digital and are innovative and here we are campaigning with normal basic needs. Smh ��‍♂️
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by AsawanaDgreat: 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Another scam from APC candidate

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anambra is home to some of the brightest individuals in Nigeria.I trust them to see through this propagandist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Kobicove(m): 6:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
You're in the wrong party as far as Anambra governorship election is concerned undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Chibudollar: 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
This number 08096765357 scammed someone of their hard earned money. Please nairalanders call and insult her very well. This people are wicked.
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by ibedun: 6:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=emma3344 post=102516828][/quote]

Bull crap!!!!
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Basher8583: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
ozovehe35:
is this what will should be posting alot of nigerians are killed nothing is done.. a man without waec certificate, and also a man who never went to university or had any degree apart from holding gun all through hia life is ruling 200 milloion [/b]plus nigerian and nothing is done.
because Buhari supporters are 96% moslems, [b]the are in support of him,
even when he does something bad, how will you send soldiers to guide forest?

You that went to university... Is this how to effectively communicate with grammar? See the bolded.... Olodo.

Be very carefrull when throwing stones

You are welcome with your insults as its your natural charater.
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by fantasy2018: 10:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Security should be your #1 priority.
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by chymes0359(m): 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Look at the man face and listen to his tone..

Looks like a thief and sounds like a criminal..
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Legendforte: 10:17am On Jun 09, 2021
Theevilone:
Development is more than these he has spited. I discredit any aspirant with such campaign mantra and why I believe Soludo’s or Dr Godwin’s will be better than some people’s best.

What is the essence of good roads as we can see in the north and people are ravaging in poverty ?

The rest of the world are going digital and are innovative and here we are campaigning with normal basic needs. Smh ��‍♂️

We need to consolidate on the basic infrastructure to move ahead. Do developed places lack basic needs. It's always one step at a time.
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by Legendforte: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
chymes0359:
Look at the man face and listen to his tone..

Looks like a thief and sounds like a criminal..

Illogical cum unintellectual
Re: Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa by themanderon: 12:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
APC must never rule Anambra state. There is something inherently evil about that demonic party. Look at the havoc they have unleashed on IMO state. Anambrarians must steer clear of that evil party for their own good. Just imagine the mess they have turned Nigeria into. No sane group of people should touch them not even with a long pole. Sorrow awaits those who dare.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passenger Arrested With N71m At Lagos Airport. / Ondo 2016: ‘Bola Tinubu Prefers Me But I Wasn’t Imposed’ – Segun Abraham / Fajana Ojo-Ade Suspended For 101 Days From Ekiti House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.