Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

We Must Move Forward! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Move Forward! (581 Views)

Jonathan Remains The Best Man To Move Nigeria Forward – David Mark / Your Top 10 Nigerian Leaders That Must Be Sacrificed For Naija To Move Forward / Why It May Take Eternity For Nigeria To Move Forward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Move Forward! by udoagwu: 5:45pm On May 03, 2011
Under 4 years Ohakim achieved what was unachievable under 8years, Experience they say is the best teacher. Imo state needs a man with experience to Govern her, Imo state does not need a man who will start from the scratch,we need continuity in developments and inplementation of plans already set, we need to move forward as a people, we need to be at par with our peers in other states, to achieve this we need a man with credible experience, of all the aspirants for the position as governor, Governor Ikedi Ohakim is the perfect man for the Job. we all know this, let us not allow negative propaganda cloud our reasoning,Let us face the facts and be objective and finally lets choose wisely. Godbless Imo.
Re: We Must Move Forward! by andrewnwa: 6:20pm On May 03, 2011
, i frankly agree with you on your own view on his achievements, vision and purpose for the state. Its really obvious that it took his predecessor 8 years to make an impact in the state. Dr Ikedi Ohakim has done so many enviable achievements, basically in the area of Infrastructural development and youth empowerment through job creation. Today, Imo state now has a more contemporary look, security has been readjusted, compared to the 8 years of his predecessor. The only problem i have come to understand why most people criticize him is in his matter of addressing people which is not important.
For me, there is no perfect human being on earth: every human being has his or her own short-comings. The question i keep asking myself is: Why are we Imolites so much concerned about his mode of communication? Are we not supposed to concentrate on his tremendous achievements?
There is no way an administration can reach every dick and harry,we should also learn to see things from the futuristic and developmental point of view and also give him the necessary support, instead of castigating the innocent man who have strive to move Imo forward despite all the challenges been faced with.
Thanks
Re: We Must Move Forward! by kasiem(m): 7:04pm On May 03, 2011
Harvest of fools
Re: We Must Move Forward! by aljharem(m): 7:14pm On May 03, 2011
thank you my imo brothers and sisters

the sooner we leave this york of bondage the better

the sooner imo people leave this so called "wider igbo" the better

imo people are know to be advance political just like anioma and ika + ikweerri have desociated themselves from this people

the sooner you follow the train the better it

i am from anambra myself and me and my people are getting ready to leave this so called wider igbo

u can see this poster kasiem is one of the wider igbo people

I and abagworo (imo) have join the train the sooner the better

poverty and suffering knows no ethnic group or tribe

enough said
Re: We Must Move Forward! by bashr4: 3:45am On May 04, 2011
alj harem:

imo people are know to be advance political just like anioma and ika + ikweerri have desociated themselves from this people

i am from anambra myself and me and my people are getting ready to leave this so called wider igbo

enough said

brain malfunction
Re: We Must Move Forward! by udoagwu: 10:18am On May 04, 2011

enough said
Thank God for people like alj harem, we need more people like you, who are ready to push forward.
Re: We Must Move Forward! by andrewnwa: 11:18am On May 04, 2011
Harvest of fools

@kasiem, You mustn't be churlish in other to express your views or opinion about his administration. Dr Ikedi Ohakim deserves a second term based on his tremendous record in the state. I'm saying this cause i'm abreast with the development in the state. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Taliban Express Doubt That Bin Laden Is Dead / Presidential Poll: Cpc Files Appeal / Akala, Family Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.