Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:59 AM

The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! (5527 Views)

Cañada Real In Spain Looks Poor, Dirty (Photos) / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Photo Of The Day; The Hustle Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by babakb: 9:04am On Jun 09, 2021
AppyDesign:
When you call that your uncle, brother, sister or friend in Europe for money, and he/she hang up, don't hate him/her, don't criticize the person, the hustle is real, have patience nobody dey cook stone! grin

Nigerians are beggars...
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by jeph19(m): 9:15am On Jun 09, 2021
and you expect to be treated like an equal...its all a mind thing...see the way them dun dey make that place dirty selling on tray and standing like statures
what a shame...some sef get B.sc

2 Likes

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by babakb: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2021
queenfav:
Life abroad isn't easy or all roses as many dream it to be.Anyone relocating should be mindful of that fact.Prepare to put shame aside and do jobs you would not even dream of doing back home in Nigeria.

The shock for many who left expecting paradise and soft life is even more, when they land and they can't get a decent job.Pictures like this are key,so that people are reminded to make plans on how they will earn a living before they relocate.If not the person will end up being depressed and may at some point start to regret leaving Nigeria

People know the right thing but they don't want to use their brains.

Don't immigrate illegally.
Developed countries are not stupid, you can't out smart their system, if you don't have the means to immigrate legally just stay behind or else you will end up as a street rif raf and eventually get jailed or deported.

Even after immigrating legally you must realise that Every European country apart from UK don't speak English, they have their local languages but Nigerians are too brain lazy, they will go to a foreign land and refuse to learn the local language thereby making it impossible to integrate.

Finally learn a skill, people should rid their minds off trading, buying and selling won't take you anywhere in developed countries, learn a rare skill and see yourself excel.

7 Likes

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by lereinter(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
This is France only

1 Like

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by lkillbrokehoes: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2021
lereinter:

This is France only
France, Italy
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Walkee: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
These ones want to turn Europe to Lagos and onitsha. When they chase you back home now you will start crying racism

3 Likes

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by planetx: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
If I am a white person why would I respect a race of people that traveled thousands of miles to come and stand on my streets as petty traders or prostitutes or beggars. This is why racism is not ending anytime soon.

5 Likes

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by McStoic(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
I am in sifia shock tori olorun
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 6:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nozino:

Are you sure you are Edo? How many parts of Auchi are there?
what he meant is which part of etsako west una too dey take things serious,jattu,Sabo,akpekpe,iyekhi,utsogun,,uzairue are all referred to as auchi outside etsako land.
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 6:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
ekene101:
what he meant is which part of etsako west una too dey take things serious,jattu,Sabo,akpekpe,iyekhi,utsogun,,uzairue are all referred to as auchi outside etsako land.

No one refers to those area as Auchi sha. Maybe sabo, definitely not the others.
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 6:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nozino:

No one refers to those area as Auchi sha. Maybe sabo, definitely not the others.
oga outside auchi,it's easier for people to refer to those places as Auchi for quick comprehension. If we were to be in warri and I ask if stay in Sabo or mushin,will u understand which Sabo i am referring to,but if I say sabo in auchi or mushin in Auchi,won't u quickly comprehend which of the places I am referring to. Una oversabi too much abeg.

1 Like

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 8:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
ekene101:
oga outside auchi,it's easier for people to refer to those places as Auchi for quick comprehension. If we were to be in warri and I ask if stay in Sabo or mushin,will u understand which Sabo i am referring to,but if I say sabo in auchi or mushin in Auchi,won't u quickly comprehend which of the places I am referring to. Una oversabi too much abeg.

Na you be the oversabi. If you stay outside Edo, chances are you won’t even know Auchi. You will do well to explain to the person that Auchi or Jattu as the case maybe are in Edo north. You nr wise at all
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by DAramis: 9:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
From this pictures, it is likely possible to say that most Blacks are really suffering in Europe. No wonder, people use to say Yankee (USA) or nothing. This is because, there will be opportunities for you to integrate faster in USA so far you are not lazy.

In Europe, even those that would like to integrate would be blocked by so much (difficult) process or laws.

1 Like

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Karleb(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
If my uncle or aunt sells 5 thing for £50 and sends me that money, that is N25, 000.

Even those earning N100, 000 per month would work for a week to earn that.

Let's go abroad joor!
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Mcslize: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
These are illegal immigrants. Don't let pics like these discourage you. They are simply bunches of indecisive immigrants that got smuggled into Europe through sea containers.

For those that have skills, qualifications and learned should make appropriate plans before relocation. You can't succeed abroad by smuggling yourself into another man's country. Make appropriate plans and ensure you travel to a good country.

4 Likes

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by excel1960(f): 10:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
LOGICALKEN:

I was about saying the same thing.
What part of auchi are you from?
I'm Igbo but I have seen him more than 3 times in Edo state
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Bifwoli: 2:02am On Jun 10, 2021
thesicilian:
Last last Africans are going to bastardize Europe and America so bad that those places will no longer be appealing to visit.
You're so damn right unfortunately.Seeing these unsightly scenes and remembering my fellow African room mates in USA - they didn't like keeping the house clean/organized,kitchen always messy,won't pick up their own trash ,didn't like American culture of daily showering,always late for work and they'd never have time to make their bed...yet they had plenty time for trash talk on phone,watch EPL ,visit with friends etc...i 'd say you're 100% right unfortunately. I hated my fellow Africans (though not all are like that) bcoz of the reckless/dirty irresponsible ways sand i can see why some westerners don't like us.

If you were to swap whole populations between Europe/Africa then within 50yrs you'd see Africans have made a mess of Europe and now they want to migrate back to Africa that's been made a paradise by those immigrant Europeans.

1 Like

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2021
Nozino:

Na you be the oversabi. If you stay outside Edo, changes are you won’t even know Auchi. You will do well to explain to the person that Auchi or Jattu as the case maybe are in Edo north. You nr wise at all
as u no get sense na so ur English no get sense,Sunday school dropout,carry ur auchi and go..
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 10:00am On Jun 10, 2021
ekene101:
as u no get sense na so ur English no get sense,Sunday
school dropout,carry ur auchi and go..

Wail more
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by 79733139(m): 12:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
+1

babakb:

People know the right thing but they don't want to use their brains.

Don't immigrate illegally.
Developed countries are not stupid, you can't out smart their system, if you don't have the means to immigrate legally just stay behind or else you will end up as a street rif raf and eventually get jailed or deported.

Even after immigrating legally you must realise that Every European country apart from UK don't speak English, they have their local languages but Nigerians are too brain lazy, they will go to a foreign land and refuse to learn the local language thereby making it impossible to integrate.

Finally learn a skill, people should rid their minds off trading, buying and selling won't take you anywhere in developed countries, learn a rare skill and see yourself excel.
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nozino:

Wail more
driving school dropout..
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
ekene101:
driving school dropout..

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 2:10pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nozino:

E pain am grin grin grin
just as e pain ur papa for ice road cemetery
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
ekene101:
just as e pain ur papa for ice road cemetery

Rule 2

Dominique
Justwise
Seun
Lalasticala
Mods
Supermodels

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 2:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Who e come and pain now Sunday school dropoutgrin grin grin
Nozino:

E pain am grin grin grin
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 2:38pm On Jun 10, 2021
ekene101:
Who e come and pain now Sunday school dropoutgrin grin grin

Wait till evening when you’re eating watery beans in kuje!!! grin grin grin
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 2:44pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nozino:

Wait till evening when you’re eating watery beans in kuje!!! grin grin grin
gerrat of here,cry cry should,go an be fanning d dead people inside ice cemetery.
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by Nozino: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
ekene101:
gerrat of here,cry cry should,go an be fanning d dead people inside ice cemetery.

Rule 2 and 3

Dominique
Justwise
Seun
Lalasticala
Mods

Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by ekene101: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nozino:

Rule 2 and 3

Dominique
Justwise
Seun
Lalasticala
Mods
kri kri shild..go sleep..kids everywhere
Cry cry �� baby,owner of kuje prison..I am still swinging..
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by gamaliel9: 7:56pm On Jun 11, 2021
This is france and Italy, most on them are Senegalese, Malians, Arabs, Burkinabes, and perhaps other french speaking Africans.
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by pat077: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2021
Most European countries are leaving on past glory.
Re: The Hustle Is REAL In Europe! by BlackSan: 6:46pm On Jun 13, 2021
blizard44:
Omo!

E no easy for the black man anywhere o.

On one hand I'm like : why don't they come home?
But come home to what?
To Buhari?

On the other hand, knowing the steps the west have taken to perpetuate Africa in its current economic miasma, I feel they deserve everything they get.

They don't seem bothered or complaining so what are you even saying?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get An Invitation Letter From UK Or US? / Getting To Ile-ife / What About Qatar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.