Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:43 AM

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) (38099 Views)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations / Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nchenches: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chigboboss:

It is on Channels News or are they Fulani

Embrace Jesus. You need love in your life sir.

Your women in Hijab and Buqar can be seen aplenty in the N2k per head demonstration.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Empiree: 8:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yes, NIGERIA is a scam.

But bigger scams are Oduduwa/Biafra nations without plans

2 Likes

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Uchemus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Where is the group?
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by CeeManCollins(m): 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anybody who does this in the South East won’t survive another year. And nobody will dare do this sef.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by bobbychat: 8:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
JAGBAN DONE GIVE THESE ONES ONE BULLION VAN TO SHARE WITHIN DEY INSIDE. JAGBAN WANT TO RULE NIGERIA BY FORCE BY FIRE AND DOESN'T WANT TO RULE OODUAA REPUBLIC.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Franking: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Referendum is the way to go.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Sterope(f): 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jokers!
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nastt20nastt: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hg
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Yoruba Muslim will be the end of YorubaLand. Bet it.
And that's exactly what Tinubu stands for as a Yoruba Muslim. Do you see how his ambition aligns with Buhari? Exactly...that's Yoruba Muslim for you.
They will rather support Fulani Muslims to butcher their Yoruba people like goats than support the peace and freedom of Yoruba.

Sharap I’m Christian and I support the unity of Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by LockDown69(m): 8:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wisemen
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Franking: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Unity of Nigeria kee u there.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by saintrow1: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
paid group
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by dragunov: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chigboboss:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/08/yoruba-group-reject-calls-for-nigerias-disintegration/

Awon Omo Ale. If we investigate very well they might likely be Muslims or halfbred Fulani/Yoruba mongrels.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
LockDown69:
Wisemen
From Futajalon
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by dragunov: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
RexTramadol1:

Because you lack the hindsight, insight and foresight that a normal right thinking man should have. Ypu prefer others to stir your destiny while you hang in their, refusing to use your brains and eyes.

2 Likes

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nuelito:

Lwkmd

See food when only you won chop and still drink full Hollandia Yoghurt join. Abeg enter the world make you use mess kill people, na God do am for you.

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by gaskiyamagana: 8:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Empiree:
Yes, NIGERIA is a scam.

But bigger scams are Oduduwa/Biafra nations without plans
Confusedly confusing commoners.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by GoldHorse(m): 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
Awon da? lipsrsealed undecided
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by shiffynaani(m): 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
Merely looking at these impoverished lots, you know they don collect

I'm Yoruba. I'll never trade the killings of my with one nigger area
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by theforemost: 8:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
They are all mad.they've been paid to act thus.let's have a referendum and you'll see that over 95% of Yoruba's want out from this constriction called Nigeria
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by OBUA12345: 8:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
hungry pupil.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yes, that's what's up. #OneNigeria
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Empiree: 8:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
gaskiyamagana:

Confusedly confusing commoners.
debunk it
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by freeborn02: 8:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
oyin44:
Yes, me and my colleagues above are More reoriented towards the national continuity of Nigeria.

Yeah, until fulani Heardsmen commit more murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Easy1401(m): 8:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
When Fulani Jihadists slaughter their head & use their carcass to feed wild animals in the forest. They must have sense by force.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by freeborn02: 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chigboboss:

Oil dey your head.

You need love in your life sir. Embrace Jesus. Am I Channels News

God bless Nigeria.

May your life reflect what Nigeria's security reflects today. Amen
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by freeborn02: 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
QuotaSystem:
More Patriotic Nigerians are voicing out around the country.

Nigeria will survive and prosper.

Yeah . So that your quita system philosophy can continue
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by hope4nigeria(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
See Tawa,Mulikat,Bilikis. grin grin grin

Tell them to read the banners!!! grin
thank you, how these kutonu house helps and cook take become Yoruba groups, you see, Nigeria will always be a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jostoman:
They are not Yoruba group, they are APC member in ogun state.

They are APC members and FG contractors . The major leader of the group is a personal friend of Buhari, his name is Akogun Tola Adeniyi.

He was congratulated by Buhari on his 75th Birthday. They have never contributed anything positively to the Yorubas other than working for their personal gains. All through the period of Fulani terrorism of Yewa people they ran away.

They changed the venue of their wasted protest from Ibadan to Abeokuta because of the fear of Igboho and angry youths over the massacre of 20 people at Igangan . They are cowards, why did they changed the venue ? If the massacre had taken place at Yewa, they would have used Ibadan.

Unserious people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pictures From APC/Tinubu Rally In Zaki-Biam, Benue / 2015: Tinubu Wanted To Be VP, Opposed Osinbajo As VP - Buhari's Authorized Bio / Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.