Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) (37814 Views)

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations / Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF / Killings: Miyetti Allah Rejects Calls For Service Chiefs Sacking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by saintmm(m): 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Where are these ones when fulanis are pillaging igangan?
Where are these ones when fulanis are kidnapping?
Where are these ones when cows are destroying farmers sweat?
All these because of someone's presidential ambition at the deterrent of your very lives is too saddened to imagine!
If their hypocritical request is possible nobody will be talking of disintegration.
But he that makes peaceful dialogue impossible must be ready for diminutive battle.

I rise

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is a disrespect to the igangan residents that lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Icumsa45:
This is a disrespect to the igangan residents that lost their lives.

They changed the venue of their wasted protests from Ibadan at the last minute to Abeokuta to avoid attack from Youths at Ibadan.

How many of them in the picture ? Two poverty stricken looking women with child at the back of each of them with APC area boys.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by theforemost: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oh ALLAH,bring death to this president so as to save the lives of innocent Muslims and non Muslims dying in multitudes due to his devilish intents

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Purevibe74: 8:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
All those people that came out to welcome Sunday are there not also yoruba people to settle matters like this is through referendum that will be monitored by foreign observers. Paying some few people to come out and say yoruba people want Nigeria to continue as one country Looks very funny to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by 4four(m): 8:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
I do not have much to say than shame on APC, and anybody that believe all this things I am seeing there are group need to have his brain check
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by 4four(m): 8:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
oyin44:
Yes, me and my colleagues above are More reoriented towards the national continuity of Nigeria.
then u and those Ur group must be too.l
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright....
Nigeria can not divide

The forces holding it together is more than the mere van da waal forces
You might be a drunken fellow, a pussy banger, a weed smoker, but on thing is certain... You always say the blatant and obvious Truth obout political events.

I respect that!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by doublecross(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
APC members forming yoruba group. And besides i thought the government said there should be no more form of protest for the time being. This shows these are paid APC mugus

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by makavelli80(m): 8:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
BigSarah:
Story
hmmm i dont think there will be another baartman. Though her end was painful.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by MemoriesAndMe: 9:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
AmotekunSW:
Let them put down their banners let's see their faces
You will be surprised if you see their faces. Some of them were at the last yoruba nation rally. Anywhere belle face people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by drololaaof: 9:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
They are omo ale yoruba ( bastard ) if they are yorubas or paid protesters
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by RichBoy247: 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
In every group of people, there are always traitors and backstabbing bastards. And traitors die miserably

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by obyrich(m): 9:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yoruba Appraisal Forum grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Kdon2: 9:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chigboboss:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/06/08/yoruba-group-reject-calls-for-nigerias-disintegration/

You no see them. They are so few compared to the true wishes of south westerners
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Karlosorji(m): 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Crowd wey de hide their face
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by proclinician: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
These idiots have no future and sadly they want no future for their children. See even the pregnant stray bitchh holding the banner.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Charly68: 9:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
They are free to relocate with the killer herdsmen to continue their makemba dance of death in the North. .Majority are tired that is the truth.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Safemoon: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Deh no even reach 8.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by chinebu(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by tosinet(m): 9:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
AfonjaConehead:
See Tawa,Mulikat,Bilikis. grin grin grin

Tell them to read the banners!!! grin

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by ella45(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
All we need is peace disintegration can not solve it I pity those agitating for it think twice united Nigeria is only God who can separate Nigeria no bodyelse
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by daddio(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
they paid them 2k each for the protest. Fools that wants to sell their future

This Chigboboss is one of the miscreant Fulani paid urchins that's paid to propagate Fulani divide and rule mission online, so guys take note of that username. He is not Igbo or Yoruba but a bokolo Fulani from the terrorist north

Bros, I'm sure some collected less than 2k, those women were given 1k.

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chigboboss:

Oil dey your head.

You need love in your life sir. Embrace Jesus. Am I Channels News

God bless Nigeria.

SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by bolacode: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
[img][/img]

This is a Fulani woman!

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Roma10: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why are some hidden there face

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Tolubory(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
theforemost:
Oh ALLAH,bring death to this president so as to save the lives of innocent Muslims and non Muslims dying in multitudes due to his devilish intents
A Muslim with sense

Very rare
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by RexTramadol1: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Franking:

Unity of Nigeria kee u there.

Sorry ehn, you can join ur ESN brothers na
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Trunquejnr(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by Asour: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jostoman:
They are not Yoruba group, they are APC member in ogun state.

That, more than anything else, make them a Yoruba group.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) by ABJ4Real(m): 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hunger bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Reacts To Payment Of Pension To Pardoned Biafra Police / President Buhari At The Swearing-In Of Adamu As APC National Chairman (Photos) / It Went Well — NBA Scores INEC High In Conduct Of Presidential Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.