Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

This Term Is A Shape Term. Why Are The home lesson Teachers Complaining? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Term Is A Shape Term. Why Are The home lesson Teachers Complaining? (252 Views)

Patience Thomas, Taraba Student Dies In Hostel After Complaining Of Headache / Do This Term Paper And Get Paid / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Term Is A Shape Term. Why Are The home lesson Teachers Complaining? by Mrshape: 8:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
If you are a lesson teacher, when your student bring math questions you can't comprehend please be humble and tell the student to explain the concept behind the solution.
They think the shapes are too strong for my students. No they are not I am expanding their minds using basic principles to think dip. Majority of them are making me proud.
The lesson teachers are getting tired, please don't these are some challenges you will face from my students. I appreciate your impact in the joint work we have been doing to bring them to this level. My regards.

(1) (Reply)

These UK Universities Are Helping To Cover Quarantine Costs On Arrival / Should Nigerian Pidgin English Be Accepted As An Official Language In Nigeria? / Audio-visuals And Students Learning And Retention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.