Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) (43395 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by yeyeboi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by SILVERLINES: 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by peppermint7(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:
Stop Yahoo.. embrace cryptocurrency

Check my bio if you want to make $2 dollars per day from cryptocurrency.. for free..
See thief
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by knightphoenix: 10:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
MrWTF:

why them Dey cover eye with Nosemask?

Them don settle
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Kingrefreshed: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102522623:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

One of them spotted.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible tonguetongue

#TeamLegitForLife

I asked you a straight forward question and you kept dodging to answer it.

I'm still waiting!
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by EgusiSoup: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:

Check my bio if you want to make $2 dollars per day from cryptocurrency.. for free..

I will show you a cryptocurrency you can mine for free with just your mobile phone. It will be worth a lot if you can do it till December. Then you can exchange it to money.. .. zero 8 zero 8 99 54 90 two.
It's free. You are not paying me anything. It won't cost you anything to start

Why don’t you do it for yourself and become richer than Elon Musk? This doesn’t add up!
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102522623:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.

Guys,
God no go shame una

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

One of them spotted.

#TeamLegitForLife
Your darling Buhari’s useless and incompetent administration pushed many of these youths into fraud due to increased hardship and poverty. He even made fraud more lucrative for them by making $1= 500 Naira. You might have become a fraudster if you were not on the BMC payroll.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Eddiemotion(m): 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Crime doesn't pay.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Christian07(m): 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
MrWTF:

why them Dey cover eye with Nosemask?

No be juju be dt
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by dayus444: 10:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
I have never heard that they arrested Yahoo boys in Sokoto, Kano, or Borno. Are there no such things over there?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by edoairways: 10:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102522623:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.

Guys,
God no go shame una

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

One of them spotted.

#TeamLegitForLife
They will release soonest
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by BJanta: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:

I will show you a cryptocurrency you can mine for free with just your mobile phone. It will be worth a lot if you can do it till December. Then you can exchange it to money.. .. zero 8 zero 8 99 54 90 two.

Are you sure?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Ategberoson(m): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Those guys are not just criminals but dumb youths

Imagine one fool made 2m illegally last year instead of investment, he dey visit series of hotel. As I'm typing now he's back to his father's house at the age of 34yrs when he tried to pick again and he ran out of luck

Some buy cars, rent expensive houses, imagine you invest and quit then EFCC burst inn, just show evidence of investment and you will be free

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Princeton92(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why does the last guy on right have body almost like mine N head shape
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by FBIBOT(m): 10:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Unknown yahoomen grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Muhylonaire007: 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
[s][/s]
Cryptoinnovatio:

[s][/s]

Your customer no dey here alaye grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Robisky001(m): 10:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Looks like EFCC was established only to go after yahoo boyz. How about broad daylight looting that's taking place among the politicians and bubu himself? Or are they above the laws.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by pavoda: 10:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Names Please, Omo Oduduwa have finally infiltrated Enugu
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 10:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
That second guy from the left still dey chat client....
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by KingDash: 10:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
powerfulguy:
https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4165377673484691/
hafa why una dey arrest this people na... ah ah.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Joseph08(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wen work no dey nko

Nigerian Government doesn't have plans for anyone in this shithole Corntree shocked

That's the cause of Kiddnapping, Armed robbery, Banditary, Unknown gunmen, etc.

I'm not in support of mischievousness, but I'm in support of Government waking up to their responsibilities.

An Idle mind is the Devils workshop!
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by ShijesMan(m): 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
One chance

To make "Daily Money without Capital" click on my "Signature" to register for free
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Adakintroy: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Boys blame their country for everything bad thing that has happened to them

Men blame themselves for every bad thing that has happened to their country.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by badbreathcure101: 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
Wommany kids here commenting should know that the efcc are just as corrupt if not worse. Don't jump into conclusions are alot of these boys are all innocent infact 5 out of 10 are always innocent. They are looking for bail moni, they even collect low amounts like your sars, they are no diff.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Deydontknow(m): 10:40pm On Jun 08, 2021
This one's nah big boys you no go see there name or there faces Nigeria is useless

Gracias.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by TheEnygma(m): 10:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Two threads about EFCC arresting Yahoo boys showing up on front page of nairaland back to back........ EFCC no get work, they should go for the politicians who are the main Yahoo boys.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Promiseibritam: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
I was sweeping dis mrng wen one of my Nebour was singing
Yahoo is d key Yehoo is d key Yahoo is d master key
Niggrs started with laptops And end up with Millions Yahoo is the master key

Immediately he drop I pick up. And sing.......
Prison is their home Prison is their home Prison is their permanent home
Niggrs started with laptops and end up in prison Prison is their permanent home
Since he has been looking at me

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by OLULAW: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
The amount of Nigerians at home and abroad doing internet fraud is mind boggling. If joblessness explains this in the Nigerian context (I reject this view), nothing explains why Nigerian residents of US, UK and Canada would engage in fraudulent activities.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by odun1103: 10:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by realstars: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
Badonasty:
Lol...but shey yahoo boys no dey finish...with the rate wey dem dey arrest them every day dem still no wan quit
dem no de get better punishment, sometimes 2weeks, some 2mounths in correctional center.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Sheunma: 10:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Dem don turn EFCC to YahooCC under this Bawa while the big thieves the in government go on enjoying their loot without fear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Shot Dead By Police After A Gun Battle In Calabar. Graphic Photos / Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics / Adebayo Oluwatomiyin Oyiza, AAU Student Kidnapped On Her Way To Kogi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.