Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) (43384 Views)

EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Lagos (Photos) / EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Uyo (Photo) / Six Yahoo Boys Jailed In Calabar (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
If our leaders don't know what to with/ for our youths they should just distribute them to go and work in plantations scattered all over the world.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by tydi(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Plumperpass Yahoo misfits grin

I weep for the so-called leaders of tomorrow.
Someone will just be sitting lazily by his computer, devising means to part people of their hard earned fortunes.
Eating Roban bread, smoking enough weed and banging enough pucci while on the wait

Tufiakwa!! (Spits).

Get a life.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
This yahoo thing is neausiating,it must stop.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Daddymiracle: 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://www.facebook.com/509762239046271/posts/4165377673484691/

I see this as professional legal kidnapping the yahoo boys, using them as source of income for the govt,, at all at all na him bad, them go drop something shaaa ni. But I feels is better for the govt to find them job instead of release them to the street again....
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by maldino: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Who cover face with nose mask?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by uuzba(m): 11:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
This yahoo thing is nauseating, it must stop.
I feel you.
Nigeria went through a terrible corrupt period where persons started making money illegally without anybody questioning them. In fact, when they drop fat money in the church, the pastor will pray for them and thank them. Pastors were preaching prosperity Gospel only, which led many to seek any way including illegal ways of making money.
And now the terrible monster has been born.
Nobody wants to work again as so many have made money without working. These are the Yahoo boys you see here and it is extremely difficult to convince them to stop.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by HWniubi(m): 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why so much get a person to want to undertake illegal trade, have a lot of legitimate business to be able to do actually, is the business that chooses normal channel so difficult?
The two brot on the left, after they were caught, I saw they were still making their trades, and they were very dedicated indeed cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Loverboy3333: 11:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
dayus444:
I have never heard that they arrested Yahoo boys in Sokoto, Kano, or Borno. Are there no such things over there?

Their target na South, u don even hear say dem arrest fulani herdsmen?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by NightFood: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
na wa o, what have they achieved now?
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by IhateMyDad: 11:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Someone will just be sitting lazily by his computer, devising means to part people of their hard earned fortunes.
Eating Roban bread, smoking enough weed and banging enough pucci while on the wait

Tufiakwa!! (Spits).
Anambra gee grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Birniwa(m): 11:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Na dem, Biafra agitators. Illiterately senseless as usual.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:08am On Jun 09, 2021
MrWTF:

why them Dey cover eye with Nosemask?

They pay na
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by RichAbujaGuy: 12:13am On Jun 09, 2021
why dem alleged yahoo boys feet always point east and west? grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by MrCork: 12:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by segebase(m): 12:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Innocent boiz
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Commentor:
That guy wey dey supply Yahoo boys this slippers go don hammer.

grin

I said about that useless slippers before. Very irritating to notice them with that slippers.
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by akpamfet: 1:56am On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by richmanrichard: 2:42am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102522623:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD. It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.
Guys, Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life, That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind. Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay. God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir. We only make our post and move on. But quote and mentions may help tho, That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink
BTW, We no be bro o, We are simply WE!

One of them spotted. Kontinue, dem no dey telli person. Ask HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible tonguetongue
#TeamLegitForLife
say no to ZOMBISM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by chaloskyx: 3:09am On Jun 09, 2021
OGA EFCC YOU WERE SET UP TO TACKLE CORRUPTION AND BRING POLITICIANS TO BOOK NOT BOYS WITH LAPTOP AND PHONES WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR FUNCTION SEF? SEEMS YOU ARE JUST USING THESE KIND OF ARRESTS TO DISTRACT PEOPLE FROM WHAT YOU WERE RELLY SET UP FOR
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by advanceDNA: 3:15am On Jun 09, 2021
GayPontiff:
Yahoo has come to stay.
So una go need to build more prisons to lock up all the young boys for the country.

Other country u fit buy your first car at 18. Benefits plenty to make ur life easy...here nothing. Yet Una dey fight crimes...Una welldone o

Instead make them free us make we just dey do anyhow...they scam people, they rob banks, dey hack companies and individual accounts,

dem dey fight crimes...which kind nonsense crime be that... infact make them just cancel all prison.. all crimes are allowed till further notice
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by advanceDNA: 3:31am On Jun 09, 2021
uuzba:

I feel you.
Nigeria went through a terrible corrupt period where persons started making money illegally without anybody questioning them. In fact, when they drop fat money in the church, the pastor will pray for them and thank them. Pastors were preaching prosperity Gospel only, which led many to seek any way including illegal ways of making money.
And now the terrible monster has been born.
Nobody wants to work again as so many have made money without working. These are the Yahoo boys you see here and it is extremely difficult to convince them to stop.

Pastors preach prosperity, which led many to seek illegal ways of making money?? How did u arrive at this conclusion??
. before na government corruption and the white slaves masters of the past...now na pastors... later who are we going to blame??

Let’s stop all these excuse for going into crime.

People just want to drive big cars, flex and live the life on the fast lane without offering any value or skill .....

We are just greedy...pastors and government aren’t really the problem
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by VanBommel(m): 4:47am On Jun 09, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:

Tufiakwa!! (Spits).
you think it's easy to do yahoo? I laugh
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:59am On Jun 09, 2021
The day I will hear, effc arrest serving senator, house of rep, commissioner, minister and Co then I will knw they are serious, a whole minister carried Ghana must go bag filled with pounds to pay homage go militant warlord, they no even question him... Nigeria anticrime agency is meant to checkmate the poor ... useless kwantry
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:00am On Jun 09, 2021
The day I will hear, effc arrest serving senator, house of rep, commissioner, minister and Co then I will knw they are serious, a whole minister carried Ghana must go bag filled with pounds to pay homage to militant warlord, they no even question him... Nigeria anticrime agency is meant to checkmate the poor ... useless kwantry
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:05am On Jun 09, 2021
If chef chi say yes to me , I will marry her within 7 days and shame that frog voice... I will fight him until he lose parental rights to Ifeanyi ...
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:06am On Jun 09, 2021
Commentor:
That guy wey dey supply Yahoo boys this slippers go don hammer.

grin

grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by Godkillbuhari(m): 5:16am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102522623:
Guys, SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

One of them spotted.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna that thought he was invisible tonguetongue

#TeamLegitForLife
Mumu.... na this tread dem go see your papa ..... werey, Fulani foot soliders are killing innocent citizens for nothing but you can't comment on that..... oloriburku somebody
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by bjtinz: 6:13am On Jun 09, 2021
GayPontiff:
[s]Yahoo has come to stay.
So una go need to build more prisons to lock up all the young boys for the country.

Other country u fit buy your first car at 18. Benefits plenty to make ur life easy...here nothing. Yet Una dey fight crimes...Una welldone o[/s]
Re: EFCC Arrests Six Yahoo Boys In Enugu (Photo) by xreal: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2021
MrWTF:

why them Dey cover eye with Nosemask?

Eyemask grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Ties Up Her Daughter For Not Sweeping In Anambra, Gets Arrested (Photos) / Fight Breaks Out At Nigerian Bar In Ghana, C Tee Lounge. Graphic Pics / Thugs Burn Lawmaker's SUV After Parking It In Front Of PDP Office In Rivers.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.