Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Warning from Lord Jesus Christ To The Church And The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning from Lord Jesus Christ To The Church And The World (243 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God? / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warning from Lord Jesus Christ To The Church And The World by Thanks18(m): 8:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lord Jesus charge to His Church
Around 2am on Sunday 2nd May,2021
I had a vision from the Lord and he gave me this message which i will convey to you
Please read and share it
Firstly to # Grace_of_God_mission_Nigeria
The Lord said that Grace of God was formally my church in their days of beginning for they started in the Holy Spirit. The Lord said I founded her but today they have backslidden and turned their back on me. The Lord Jesus judged that many of them are wallowing in sins and speedily conforming to the world and that their ladies rebuffed that old time christain dressing are old school and unpopular in this era.
He commanded that Grace of God mission should return back to the old time religion both in doctrine and dressing sense and that they should look only to Him for standard of righteousness and stop copying and imitating others in setting their conduct.
He concluded that they should repent for He is an old school God and He is coming very soon
Scriptural references: "For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise". (2 Corinthians 10:12|KJV)
"Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God". (James 4:4|KJV)
This particular charge from God is for all believers everywhere. He that has an ear, let him hear for the sake of his soul
My brethren,the Lord then warn that we should be careful of the kind of gospel music you download from internet or load into your phones using Bluetooth/xender for most of these contemporary gospel music are not inspired from me or sing unto my Glory. I have rejected many of them. Only few of them are for me.
He then showed me some of the popular gospel singers telling me to look at their attire and make ups portraying nothing but seduction and worldliness. The Lord then added, "how can these modern singers minister to my Glory when they are carrying the properties of Satan on their head and body. That many of these singers got their inspiration from the pit of hell and whenever they hummed their song, they invoke the demon which inspired them to sing and not the Holy Spirit.
The Lord then charged that even if your pastor like listening to these songs from these worldly singers, i the Lord hate those songs for their abomination unto Him. Reject it
"Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil"; (Exodus 23:2A|KJV)
Even if the whole world love those songs and celebrate the singers, i the Lord do not like them for i am still a holy God. Repent for i am coming soon.
As the Lord was still speaking, He then show me another vision of a very big congregation in Nigeria, i saw a very popular preacher based in Abuja who is the head pastor of this big congregation but i will not mention his name. This preacher was dancing late Michael Jackson dancing style of shaking his 2 feets in and out. And to my greatest surprise, i saw a demon which has only head to trunk but no lower limb on top of the congregation dancing the same styles together and beside this pastor and both were dancing this way heading to hell.
The Lord showed me a young man with modern haircut style among the youth these days called Galaxy haircut and the boy was putting on body fitted shirt and trouser. The Lord therefore warned that any Christan with this kind of worldly hair style and dressing in this body fitted design will never see heaven but hell is waiting for such a one.
"Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard. Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD". (Leviticus 19:27-28).
That is any christain man or woman wearing any cloth fashion showing their body shape and contour are preparing their soul for doom. Also any christain man putting on jumper trousers should repent or face his wrath.
Then unto # Assembly_of_God_Nigeria , the Lord said that they have totally backslidden from Him and have followed demon which have divided and scattered them. And many demons in hell are rejoicing over their souls and waiting for them.
He further remarked that the reigning sin in Assembly of God church is "sins of the heart" which are envy, jealousy, hatred, division and gossip. He said there is no fear of God among the members of Assembly of God church and He is no longer in their midst for they have rejected Him. And therefore, He's warning them to repent and seek His face immediately so that He will receive them again. But if they fail to heed this warning now, that these demons on assignment will possess many of them and they will start killing each other with poison.
Scriptural references: But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. (James 3:14-16|KJV)
Finally, the Lord exhorts His people everywhere to prepare for He's coming without delay to rapture the church for many occultic and demonic pastors and prophets have taken over His church deceiving many folks to hell
Shalom

Jesus is the king deliverance ministry Lagos

Re: Warning from Lord Jesus Christ To The Church And The World by Thanks18(m): 2:07pm On Jun 10, 2021
Jesus is coming very soon. Repent before it will too late. There's no forgiveness in the grave

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Requires Trust / A Week In The Life Of An Orisa Priestess Trying To Guide People To Their Destiny / Are You Worried? Pray About It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.