Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,374 members, 7,826,472 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) (903 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) by KaplanDee: 9:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kim Kardashian took to Instagram to celebrate estranged
husband, Kanye West on his birthday.

Watch Video Here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDW2HqYC6k8

Kanye West turns 44 today and Kim shared an old photo she
took with him and three of their kids and captioned

"Happy birthday. Love you for life"

Fans and friends took to comment section to celebrate him while many are thinking if they're back.

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
The divorce is just a way to make their last show gain viewers.
Both Kim and Kanye are good business men and women so they just sort ways to make their show trend.
From the very beginning, i knew the divorce was a scam.
Kim and Kanye will never divorce, this Their marriage is a for better, for worst thing. No matter what happens, Kim Kardashian will never leave Kanye because even from afar, you can tell she loves him with all her heart.

Believe me!! Their love is true, pure and real.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) by Theicecode(m): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lol she's just confused
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) by Theicecode(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
CardiNice:
The divorce is just a way to make their last show gain viewers.
Both Kim and Kanye are good business men and women so they just sort ways to make their show trend.
From the very beginning, i knew the divorce was a scam.
Kim and Kanye will never divorce, this Their marriage is a for better, for worst thing. No matter what happens, Kim Kardashian will never leave Kanye because even from afar, you can tell she loves him with all her heart.

Believe me!! Their love is true, pure and real.
It might be true though, these Kardashians and clout are like bread and butter

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her Husband Despite Filing For Divorce (video) by adeniyi65(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
How much is this space of N...land mr Seun.i hope it's free grin .on the matter.my own view on the situation is that I have concluded to seat here and read comment bellow mine grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Identity Of Nengi Alleged Sugar Daddy Revealed (screenshots) / Shatta Bandle Does The Crate Challenge / Liquorose Called Out For Allegedly Hiding Her Child From The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.