Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria (13243 Views)

Every Nation Is Entitled To Have Laws To Protect Indigenous Peoples - Omokri / No-Man’s Land: Lagos To Make Laws To Protect Indigenes / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by fnb1618: 6:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Northerners and fanatics in the west will soon send for your head. Continue : grin
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Taejimin(f): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Taejimin(f): 6:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Zetty177x: 6:41am On Jun 09, 2021
I support

1 Like

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:42am On Jun 09, 2021
Remove the quota system from the constitution...

By the time the smaller well trained family children are at the peak of society, the mass producing ones would take a cue.

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by adolfHitler1934: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102528763:
SECONDED wholeheartedly.

If we have this kinda law in our darling country, the below wouldn't have happened.
While bringing into the world a child you cannot cater for ?

Using a scissors to slice of the ear of a 3 year old and labeling him a witch?
May devil punish that evil animal once again!
Always talking trash.

Why haven't you led the campaign since or is it because it involves your masters in the North whom you asslick to get your BMC 30k monthly stipend.

Abeg go and.......

2 Likes

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Gkay1(m): 6:51am On Jun 09, 2021
The northerners will not this this news.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by 2elliot: 6:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Boko haram, herdsmen bandits, all of these are part of the eugenist elites' desires for global depopulation. Talk about covid, HIV, cancer, all of them are man made weapons for global population control.

1 Like

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by mmsen: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Baba wants to reduce northern voting strength.

And my friend Mallam Suleiman is still planning to give birth to another 12 children after already giving birth to 20 children which 16 out of the 20 are doing almajiri in Jigawa State

I hope my our Muslim brothers won't declare fatwa on him for talking about birth control

The north is on fire right now. If anyone should be able to see how dangerous the current trajectory is, it's them.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Harrynight(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Deep down my heart i would like this implemented

1 Like

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by nuruajao: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2021
2elliot:
Boko haram, herdsmen bandits, all of these are part of the eugenist elites' desires for global depopulation. Talk about covid, HIV, cancer, all of them are man made weapons for global population control.
overwise dey worry you
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Emyogalanya: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102528763:
SECONDED wholeheartedly.

If we have this kinda law in our darling country, the below wouldn't have happened.
While bringing into the world a child you cannot cater for ?

Using a scissors to slice of the ear of a 3 year old and labeling him a witch?
May devil punish that evil animal once again!
the man should be investigated, to know how many wives he has had before now since he is from the north

1 Like

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Elsueno: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Very important and extremely necessary, a law should be made to limit the number of kids u can have & those who follow be given priority in all things concerning the country.

WE REALLY NEED TO ALLOW OUR INFRASTRUCTURES & ECONOMY CATCH UP TO OUR POPULATION!

I swear if u see the number of almjiris in the north coming out to solicit for food after morning classes, u will be extremely shocked

Though we ain't up to 200 million, we are over 150 million

4 Likes

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Cutehector(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Sharia will not let this work. It's even the elite in the National assembly that will first kick against it so their gullible followers can keep mass producing babies. This will enable them get more federal allocation per population and the most voters, a case study of the KKK states.

When I was enrolled for a master's program in ABU, I learned of a farmer there who has four wives and 51 children.

He's planning to divorce the first two wives so he can marry more.
my lord and my God.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Wakanakarue: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2021
I pity Nigeria and especially the south... In the next 50yrs, the population of the North will more than double that of the entire south and these homeless and untrained children will occupy every inch of the south, even forcing some communities to abandon the land and flee.

A stitch in time........
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Okoroawusa: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2021
Supported o!!!
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 7:21am On Jun 09, 2021
Birth control law is long overdue in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2021
That will be a positive development but I don't see it working in Nigeria as it presently is cause the North will oppose it. China did it and it worked greatly
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by airminem(f): 7:32am On Jun 09, 2021
Thats a good move
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Workch: 7:33am On Jun 09, 2021
He's making a point, Nigerians give birth like chickens irrespective of economic situatuons
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Casham: 7:38am On Jun 09, 2021
rawtouch:
grin

who will enforce it
Exactly! It is not about churning out laws that nobody will obey. Our law enforcement agencies cannot enforce this kind of law when there are clergies stuffing people's head with rubbish. The National Orientation Agency should do their work first.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by airminem(f): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2021
adolfHitler1934:
Always talking trash.

Why haven't you led the campaign since or is it because it involves your masters in the North whom you asslick to get your BMC 30k monthly stipend.

Abeg go and.......
Thats BS. Let me adjust your brain betweem your legs...

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2021
This will be seen as AntiNorth agenda.
Whereas this is the best decision for Nigeria
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Princedapace(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2021
This is one of the reasons I am in support of regional system of govt. Regions should be in charge of their resources, population and election. So that any region or state that wants to produce batellion of children is free to do so and won't affect elections in other region and other regions won't pay for their over population through their resources.

3 Likes

Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Romanoff:
Rotfl.

Sharia will not let this work. It's even the elite in the National assembly that will first kick against it so their gullible followers can keep mass producing babies. This will enable them get more federal allocation per population and the most voters, a case study of the KKK states.

When I was enrolled for a master's program in ABU, I learned of a farmer there who has four wives and 51 children.

He's planning to divorce the first two wives so he can marry more.

CHAI
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by charixel: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by dorodee(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Everything needs law for this country. Can't we just train people to use common sense?
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by RALPHOW(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
This will be seen as AntiNorth agenda.
Whereas this is the best decision for Nigeria
Instead of giving birth to children they can not train that will later becomes Alumanjeris, slaves in their own country or worse terrorists.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by INCREDIBLE007(m): 8:05am On Jun 09, 2021
Workch:
He's making a point, Nigerians give birth like chickens irrespective of economic situatuons

be specific

it's not all part of Nigeria

go north it's a competition and you will see guys boasting to their fellow guys that
they've produced more than them.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by Tinubuadvocate: 8:10am On Jun 09, 2021
How did he got that big job this assertion made me to believe that the man not qualified for that position.
Re: Mamman Amadu Asks Lawmakers To Make Laws To Regulate Birth Rate In Nigeria by pacespot(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
This would have been one of the best decisions by the law makers if they could take the quintessential step to avert the country from the verge of overpopulation. Northerners are the major cause of poverty in this country with their culture of breeding like rats. Everything about these people is just backward. The South West has the lowest birth rate among all the ethnic tribes in the country.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot / Tambuwal Commissions Road In Abia During His Visit / Nigerians Expect Great Miracles - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.