Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" (889 Views)

Uju Anya Celebrated T.B Joshua's Death (Throwback) / Idahosa Experience With The Witches & Wizard In Benin City. / How To Kill A Witch/wizard In Your Family & Environment ( Photos & Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" by Techsavvy1: 6:28am On Jun 09, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X6pElmsvuY

He killed thousands of souls, Uganda Pastor drops bombshell
Re: Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" by realstars: 6:38am On Jun 09, 2021
There Are Many Mad Men In The Country, This Is One Of Them,

3 Likes

Re: Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" by centoke30(m): 6:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Funny thing is that these guys kept mute when he was alive but now using his death to gain publicity.. They were really afraid of him.. Leave judgement to God

3 Likes

Re: Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" by habsydiamond(m): 6:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Mumu saying someone's death is a win for him... Can someone remain him that death is compulsory for everyone and it can come anytime.. I won't be surprised if someone else says his own death is also a win for him or her. Yeye people everywhere.. If say dem no block Twitter na only God know that amount of nonsense person go don hear about this man...

1 Like

Re: Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" by hisgrace090: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Though they may be some element of truth in their allegations but judgement belong to God.

2 Likes

Re: Video: "TB Joshua's Death Is Win For Me, He Was Biggest Wizard In Africa" by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 09, 2021
hisgrace090:
Though they may be some element of truth in their allegations but judgement belong to God.

how was there element of truth? This man is different , I am a Catholic and I have been to many other churches, never been to his church , this so mega churches hate you as along as you preach against tithe, first fruit, Op, TB Joshua is different , he is humble, he never show wealth, he has gone to rest, I never saw face to face but my mind is at rest with you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Arome Osayi Fell Under Serious Anointing As Min. Theophilus Sunday Sings / Islamophobia / Who Are These Other "Lord" (God) Allah Speak About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.