Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida (46604 Views)

My Husband Stole My Money, Beat, Sent Me Out Naked, Woman Tells Court / Naked Woman Sprays Fuel At Customers At A Filling Station In Ikoyi, Causes Chaos / Oluwatoyin Salau 'Toyin' Found Dead In Florida (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Ahmback(m): 11:44am On Jun 09, 2021
RichDad1:

I guess you don’t know what teaser is. undecided
I do...that's for the white man

Over here, she'll get the beating of her life grin
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by nevilbot: 11:44am On Jun 09, 2021
SouthSouth1914:

I wouldn’t beat the racism drum in this case scenario!

What you called the racist drum is the sad reality of blacks in the us of a. It is a scenario that has been replayed over and over in similar situations with this white woman who we can say was having a health related emotional meltdown.

In those cases where they were black they ended up being shot not with tasers but with guns and I can give u specific examples if you want. So I can place a wager on it that this woman escape not cus her life was respected but cus she was white and I can assure u I will be 70% right
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Calitoscassius(m): 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
mrkings84:
Now you people just sensored everything.... So what's the essence of this news now?
you want to see a 53 years old nakid woman? embarassed
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by gjkiale12: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Hshs
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by reXurrectionZA(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2021
Why wasn't she shot?

Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Incognito403: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:
See fine restaurant like this that someone is thrashing and the staff are begging her to come down. Imagine someone doing this in a restaurant in Lagos.

Professional architect and builder here. If you don't have a decent drawing or builder yet. I personalise every project to fit your taste and budget to world class quality. 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8. Additional info in my signature below. Get in touch to see a collection of previous jobs both here on Nairaland
They're only civilized when dealing with their fellow whites. A black woman would have been shot dead long ago.

1 Like

Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by bizzibodi(m): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2021
The future is female..of all other places why zap her beloved udder. angry angry angry
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Litmus: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Designandbuild1:
See fine restaurant like this that someone is thrashing and the staff are begging her to come down. Imagine someone doing this in a restaurant in Lagos.

Professional architect and builder here. If you don't have a decent drawing or builder yet. I personalise every project to fit your taste and budget to world class quality. 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8. Additional info in my signature below. Get in touch to see a collection of previous jobs both here on Nairaland

For me Nigerians are generally kinder people than Americans. They can afford to beg her over there in the US since the restaurant would be insured; I doubt many restaurants in Nigeria are insured let alone reliably.
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by SouthSouth1914: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2021
nevilbot:

What you called the racist drum is the sad reality of blacks in the us of a. It is a scenario that has been replayed over and over in similar situations with this white woman who we can say was having a health related emotional meltdown.

In those cases where they were black they ended up being shot not with tasers but with guns and I can give u specific examples if you want. So I can place a wager on it that this woman escape not cus her life was respected but cus she was white and I can assure u I will be 70% right

This is your opinion! Others share different ideology. The way black treat other blacks should be called to question! My apologies, I may not share the same option with you. As a Nigerian, don’t know if you fall into this sphere, you need to see in a first class picture what blacks are doing to blacks!!
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Should have put the taser between her legs, she needeth therapy.
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Yamprince(m): 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Imagine if she was black and throwing weapons/bottles at a policeman? Almost definitely would have been shot by the police. One country 2 different justice systems!! embarassed
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by danski: 12:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
sapphiere:
Men!

Would u just shut up and stop talking trash
E b like say na ur mama b dat
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by mrkings84(m): 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
you want to see a 53 years old nakid woman? embarassed

Na me naked her?
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by trumpcoat(m): 12:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Come and try that shit here in Nigeria, if your body no go tell you
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by lexy2014: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by BRATISLAVA: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Florida grin

Where's this guy?
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by shegzy1988(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hmmm
but as for business matters I do window blinds am@ile ife osun state
wooden blinds 14000 per square metre
day and night 8500
aluminum 6000
watzap:0.8.1.4.5.3.1.2.8.0.6
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Sponsor222(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Send video na

See person client o
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by maasoap(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
TotoGame:
She's quite lucky say na yanky land she dey
If na naija....our police go make sure her pussy do over heating
ArewaNightmare:
grin had it been she did this in Lagos, aswear security guard will press bwess tire while trying to restrict her and will use better slap to factory reset her brain

Good image laundering for your country and yourselves
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by KrazyDave16(m): 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Saw this yesterday on reddit sub r/publicfreakout , watched the whole thing uncensored.

She's 51 with some medical condition (she's hopped on fentanyl).

Smoking hot body for a middle-aged lady
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by meobizy(f): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lolz. The forum can’t embed the video. SMH. In this 2021.
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nah her own protest against dullard buhari she dey do... abeg leave the poor woman alone to express her anger
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Yoroot1: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Event Planner's are pace setter's. Do you want to join the winning team? Become an event planner in 3 months, ask me how?

Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by Gfskw: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by vikstandon(m): 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
I would come down and marry... Na so plenty of them they wey dey roam the street. Yet they claim to be more civil!
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by tobstarizhia(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
This particular news can't happen anywhere but Florida.
Re: Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida by stayclearofme: 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
sapphiere:
Men!
Men hater.... Shame on you! Don't forget your father is a man! Always generalizing... Yeye lady!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Kill Big J, MOSIEND Leader In Bayelsa State (Graphic Photos) / Man Caught On CCTV Licking A Doorbell For 3 Hours In California / Police And Militants Battle In Igando, Lagos (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.