Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments (13489 Views)

Nigeria's Football is set for total blackout In The Year 2021... / Yaya Toure: Racism In Football Is Due To Increase In Stupidity / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ever8090:
they said common sense is common but on Nairaland, you will discover many people with no trace of a pinch of it...I am currently serving a 30 days suspension on Facebook because of my harsh verbal reaction to someone that racially abused me on twitter yesterday.
Racism exist and it's not good or something you expect people to experience because a guy on Nairaland does not have sense.
If you one day travel out of the country to leave among a people who sees their colour as superior to yours and want to deal with you on that basis, you will shove this your perception down there.
Its not their color they see as superior, but you’re not ready for that conversation.
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
eagleonearth:
I seriously don't think you understand the word racism
Explain
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Walkee:
so? How many deaths have tribalism led to in this country in less than 6 months?
I can assure you that it's far more than all the racist related deaths in the last ten years combined in USA.
Obama is not a black American. If you were to impregnate a white American woman you met on Facebook today, your son will be in exact same category as Barack Obama
that's why I asked you to do you research bro. What's the difference between black /African American? And your first sentence is a sentiment! How do you measure the death in America due to racism and compare it to Nigeria? Like where is the figure.?
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 3:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
SpiritMmuo:

This names you mentioned. What exactly have they done for their African American communities.

How many Africans in Africa has Ben Carson tried to impact his knowledge upon

What of LeBron James? He has made so much money that he can help startup a basketball franchise or even league within Africa or any African country of his choice. Make a meaningful impact. Help introduce advance science na tech in a African country

They are all in a developed country and have learnt alot from the Caucasians. How have they been able to bridge the gap between Africans and African Americans. Or even help upgrade their African American societies

Look this guys are not good example they are just good example of themselves on a personal level. They don't have any impact whatsoever on Africans.

The African man is selfish. That is our nature and we have to unlearn some of our bad traits and upgrade. And also see the Caucasians for what they're. Sly orange creatures that have molested, looted and plaundered Africa and has brainwashes us for generations to come. Till today the representation of Jesus and Mary is a Caucasian. Put the image of Jesus or Mary as African and see if fellow Africans won't have a problem with it

Even outside the aspect of religion. They are still stealing immensely in Africa today. Especially France.

The Caucasian see us for what we are. Yet we don't see them for what they are
Bro do your research!!! Don't be sentimental! Do your research! LeBron James build a school in his community with no tuition fee and gifted each student a laptop! Obama created a free health care for people in Kenya and also created scholarship for the black community Micheal Jackson also created a free health care and sponsor alot of African American children to school.. And a lot more globally. Pls do Ur research well b4 you speak on a topic b4 you make comments pls. FYI America systems is also designed to favour one particular set of race than the other. From the American to back America to pauta Rico.. Do Ur research bro
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by SpiritMmuo: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:

Bro do your research!!! Don't be sentimental! Do your research! LeBron James build a school in his community with no tuition fee and gifted each student a laptop! Obama created a free health care for people in Kenya and also created scholarship for the black community Micheal Jackson also created a free health care and sponsor alot of African American children to school.. And a lot more globally. Pls do Ur research well b4 you speak on a topic b4 you make comments pls. FYI America systems is also designed to favour one particular set of race than the other. From the American to back America to pauta Rico.. Do Ur research bro
Ok bro. I will. I just feel like they're not doing enough
Not like I expect them to carry the whole issue but they need to step up as they've been blessed with a platform and resources and can help extend and enlighten more of their people.

I know America was built to favour the Caucasians because they run it. They made America what it is today. With the help of the Africans which they forcefully enslaved .

So all this progress takes time. Right now the Caucasian Americans still run it all

African Americans should encourage themselves to step up. Free gang culture. Join police force, participate in politics and gradually get things done

Don't be at the mercy of the Caucasians
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
that's why I asked you to do you research bro. What's the difference between black /African American? And your first sentence is a sentiment! How do you measure the death in America due to racism and compare it to Nigeria? Like where is the figure.?
black Americans are the blacks whose ancestors lived in America, albeit descendants of slaves. Obama is a Kenyan American just like your son would be a Nigerian American if you impregnated an American woman
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Walkee:
black Americans are the blacks whose ancestors lived in America, albeit descendants of slaves. Obama is a Kenyan American just like your son would be a Nigerian American if you impregnated an American woman
if 8 may ask ain't their ancestors from Africa?
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
if 8 may ask ain't their ancestors from Africa?
by that logic, white Americans are British undecided
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
SpiritMmuo:

Ok bro. I will. I just feel like they're not doing enough
Not like I expect them to carry the whole issue but they need to step up as they've been blessed with a platform and resources and can help extend and enlighten more of their people.

I know America was built to favour the Caucasians because they run it. They made America what it is today. With the help of the Africans which they forcefully enslaved .

So all this progress takes time. Right now the Caucasian Americans still run it all

African Americans should encourage themselves to step up. Free gang culture. Join police force, participate in politics and gradually get things done

Don't be at the mercy of the Caucasians
To me black Americans are doing very well! Is it in sports? Music? Educational? And lots more, why you think Africa American are not doing much is because they are the minority all over Europe that include in US. And FYI statically their are more white gangs and occult group than blacks in the US (google is Ur friend). And I belive for whatever reason nobody should be racial abused or profiled because of thier skin colour. It's wrong. And your attribution towards people crying about been racially abuse is very insensitive of you. You should do better.
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Walkee:
by that logic, white Americans are British undecided
pls do Ur research bro! How is that logical? And if you trying to say Americans came from Britain or have any link with Britain,then I have nothing to say to you cuz definitely you are not really educated on the topic you talking about. Pls just google it and be enlightened
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
pls do Ur research bro! How is that logical? And if you trying to say Americans came from Britain or have any link with Britain,then I have nothing to say to you cuz definitely you are not really educated on the topic you talking about. Pls just google it and be enlightened
what the fucck are you talking about? American Revolution was a war between whom and whom?
Americans don't have any link with Britain? How old are you?
1776 war was between whom and whom? Where did white Americans come from?
These Nairaland people are so embarrassing lipsrsealed
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by SaintUlot: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
What's racism where other form hate and discrimination dey?
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Walkee:
what the fucck are you talking about? American Revolution was a war between whom and whom?
Americans don't have any link with Britain? How old are you?
1776 war was between whom and whom? Where did white Americans come from?
These Nairaland people are so embarrassing lipsrsealed
you see now how you embarraced Urself? Who cononized America? The 1776 war was independence war between America, Britain, France and I think Netherlands and one other country like that!! And America origin was dated back to them migrating from Asia!! Pls just google it and know peace
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
you see now how you embarraced Urself? Who cononized America? The 1776 war was independence war between America, Britain, France and I think Netherlands and one other country like that!! And America origin was dated back to them migrating from Asia!! Pls just google it and know peace
what? France that was even aiding American rebels against their arch rival Britain. Even parts of canada that was under the French even fell to the British. The Dutch were soundly beaten, expelled and New Amsterdam converted before the revolution. At the time of the revolution the Dutchs were no longer relevant. The only relevant empire at that time was Spanish and British empire.
The first 13th United States to this day are still called New England. USA is 99% British creation with the exception of Alaska which they bought and lousiana which they got from French and Texas country which they annexed from the Spanish empire. American Revolution was a war between American rebels who hated King George taxes and control and king George and his Monarchy. Any other player that got involved were a side player
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
lol and you are telling me to do research. Chai Nairaland sha

Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Reelblack: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Shut up. Blacks cry too much!

Kante a real black man definition is shinning with the world liking him. Anything Una go cry foul

Inferiority complex kill black man

Is Kante the only footballer in Europe? Besides, there’s really nothing you can do when he’s always smiling. Blacks like you are the problem. You are disregarding others peoples truth when you haven’t experienced a fraction of what they have.
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 6:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Walkee:
lol and you are telling me to do research. Chai Nairaland sha
whats even this argument about?! That America are from Britain?? Or Britain cononized America and they fought for independence from them. You googled something and you still can't understand what you read?where in the write up did you see America is from Britain!? I repeat google American origin and come back here.
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 6:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
whats even this argument about?! That America are from Britain?? Or Britain cononized America and they fought for independence from them. You googled something and you still can't understand what you read?where in the write up did you see America is from Britain!? I repeat google American origin and come back here.
omo I just wasted my time. USA was originally 13 states called New England, shey French people will name their states New England. I'm not going to continue to lecture you, maybe one day, when you are ready, you will learn but don't repeat all these disjointed confusing arguments in public.
I don't have to Google anything, I studied the history of the Americas around 2011. There's literally nothing you can tell me about these things. You don't even understand what you are talking about
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by olamirewaju6190: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Walkee:
omo I just wasted my time. USA was originally 13 states called New England, shey French people will name their states New England. I'm not going to continue to lecture you, maybe one day, when you are ready, you will learn but don't repeat all these disjointed confusing arguments in public.
I don't have to Google anything, I studied the history of the Americas around 2011. There's literally nothing you can tell me about these things. You don't even understand what you are talking about
pls read and know the fact that England cononized America and did rename it back then (it was known as America before they rename it) FYI America are even more related to Italy than England!

Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by omoyankee3(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Kante a real black man definition is shinning with the world liking him. Anything Una go cry foul

A player at the top of his game feeling inferior? At such level, you have to be very confident in yourself to take on other players and win.

I can bet anything that you've never traveled to Europe or North America for a protracted period of time. Else your perception would have been different.
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by NotGej: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
EmekaBlue:

Have you lived abroad? Quit talking what you know nothing about.
Re: Racism In Football Is At An All-Time High - Romelu Lukaku Laments by Walkee: 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
olamirewaju6190:
pls read and know the fact that England cononized America and did rename it back then (it was known as America before they rename it) FYI America are even more related to Italy than England!
oh my god!
Look man, I'm getting really tired of this. The original inhabitants of the Americas are the Red Indians, a name that was given to them by the fool Christopher columbus who thought he had gotten to India by sailing west instead of east. Original inhabitants of the Americas aren't whites, they're reddish brown with round face like Asians. The Brits slaughtered them and took over the land. They did not colonise them like the way they colonised Africa, they started a colony there, that's killed the people there a bring their own people from England. Same thing the French did in Canada and Spanish in Argentina, Peru and Mexico etc. The white people in USA were brought there from England and they in turn brought black slaves to help them with cotton and sugar cane farm work. The real Americans are almost extinct at the moment

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can I Join Nigeria Football Supporters Club? / U-17 AFCON: Golden Eaglets Get Easy Draw / Seria A: Victor Osimhen Scores As Napoli Defeat Udinese 4 - 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.