Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate (209 Views)

Free Computer Training At Kurudu / I'm A Newbie When It Comes To Affiliate Marketing. Do You Know Of Any Free And P / Which Is The Best Professional Certification Program For Arts Related Courses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate by Onistephen2(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2021
I have a good knowledge of computer but I need to pursue some side hustles that will require that I present certificate as a proof to qualify me for the hustle

Please recommend any online free course that comes with free certificate in any computer related course - even if it is mere computer appreciation program.
Re: Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate by Divoc19(f): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
You can learn Graphics using CorelDraw or Adobe Illustrator. Most of these softwares come with help manuals. Have you own personal computer and be dedicated to teaching yourself.
Re: Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate by Onistephen2(m): 9:39am On Jun 09, 2021
I need to certificate to pursue something that is why I am not considering
Re: Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate by TabithaDanisi: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
You can start by taking courses on LinkedIn to get certificates. If you create an account now, you will get a month free. It depends on you to utilize the time you have.
Also, if you want a way to publicize yourself online, you can create a digital business card with BizCard Digital Business Card. I have one and I must say it has helped showcase my work and tell people what I can do before they contact me.
Good luck with everything!

1 Like

Re: Please Recommend Any Free Computer Related Course With Free Certificate by Onistephen2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
TabithaDanisi:
You can start by taking courses on LinkedIn to get certificates. If you create an account now, you will get a month free. It depends on you to utilize the time you have.
Also, if you want a way to publicize yourself online, you can create a digital business card with BizCard Digital Business Card. I have one and I must say it has helped showcase my work and tell people what I can do before they contact me.
Good luck with everything!

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Disclaimer: N-power Physical Verification Is Fake News / How To Win Clients And Influence The Market With SAP Security And GRC / Business Analysis Cum Project MGMT Free Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.