Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,102 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Please Help Me Identify The Problem - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Please Help Me Identify The Problem (343 Views)

Please, Help Me Identify What Could Be The Cause Of My Laptop Problem / Help Me Solve The Problem / How To Resolve The Problem If HP Printer Not Found During The Network Driver Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Identify The Problem by Vanwhizyy: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2021
I bought a laptop fairly used dell Verizon 3550
and I noticed when charging it stops at 49% it also drains fast (the battery).
so I decided to buy another battery yesterday .charged it to 100% now the problem is when using the laptop the battery drains to 50% then jumps 7%(Low Battery) please is the fault from the laptop or battery??
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Problem by zickko10(m): 1:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vanwhizyy:
I bought a laptop fairly used dell Verizon 3550
and I noticed when charging it stops at 49% it also drains fast (the battery).
so I decided to buy another battery yesterday .charged it to 100% now the problem is when using the laptop the battery drains to 50% then jumps 7%(Low Battery) please is the fault from the laptop or battery??
first of all Go back to place where u bought the battery for them to change the battery for u and make sure u charge the new battery at least six hours before using it .
Mostly this problem comes from battery
And at times it might be the power settings in windows

Are u using windows 7?
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Problem by Veiniously: 12:31pm On Jun 10, 2021
likely from your battery
mind you you also need to check your charger too
but in this your case the battery is likely to be the issue i have experienced something like this on my dell 3330
check out this article on how to know original battery to avoid been cheated next time

https://9jatide.com/2020/04/how-to-differentiate-between-original-laptop-battery-and-fake/

also check your battery life using an application in that article link above it tells you alot about a battery before buying

(1) (Reply)

Dell Precision 5520 Xeon A Higher Processing Laptop 1tb Ssd 32gb Ram 4gb Nvidia / How To Reset Acer Laptop If I Forgot The Password? / How To Download Udemy Paid Courses For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.