Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide (37253 Views)

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by pedrilo: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Everyone shud be allowed to control their natural resources

4 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by QuotaSystem: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Esseite:

What then happens to the onion or meat glut when excess floods the market?...

You only lack innovation to problem solving knowing fully well the occurance was just once between a handle full of Southeasterners..

- how about security attachment to trucks at SE borders for the interim... like I said, necessity is the mother of all innovations, if the alcohol sellers in the north renege on its supply because of a few crates of drinks destroyed by hisbah, the North would find alternative almost immediately, who loses?..

You need to think strategically.

Strategic thinking is in our DNA my friend.

The unstrategic thinkers are those that attack northern businesses in the south FORGETTING that millions of their nomadic brothers businesses are extremely soft targets in the North.

It is profitable to be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:

Strategic thinking is in our DNA my friend.

The unstrategic thinkers are those that attack northern businesses in the south FORGETTING that millions of their nomadic brothers businesses are extremely soft targets in the North.

It is profitable to be wise.

Strategic thinking is not in your DNA if this is carried out, in less than 1 week faction groups would be created due to tussle on sales to a slimmer market while prices crash to terrible lows and accusations of smuggle by small scale farmers to politically connected ones to same SE .. when that destroys the threads of unionism, it defeats the whole aim..

You need to think strategically.

13 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by MOTOPARK: 1:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
All this unchallenged threats of blockage of food supply to the south in what is given these follow from the north the courage to misbehave.#Bunch of Mumuni
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
They should please do so.

We are tired already.

2 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by jude79(m): 4:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
I told southerners to obey the Fulani Lord but they no gree, now see, he has now started speaking the onion language, chei!! How south go survive am embarassed embarassed come o why I de cry Ohh!!! Onion lipsrsealed lipsrsealed make I go chop Banga soup with dried fish and akpu, who needs northern food, no need for onion tongue grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by mexioni(m): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Let them eat it by themselves, no wahala
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Abalado(f): 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Them they crazy,,make them stop na,who them they do?
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
Agriculture about to receive a major boost nationwide.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Legendrysailor(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who cares
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by naijadrivablog: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
So? Should I fry BBQ dead meat
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by walozanga(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
What are u waiting for?
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by MemoriesAndMe: 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
I thought they did that already a few months ago, why are they saying it again? Let them keep their food and leave the southern border open. Nobody needs them.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Judolisco(m): 4:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oya now... M loving dis
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by ABANGWABOI(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Imagine this fools...
Are you supplying it for free??
I no blame una.. na Dt idiot wey go close border I blame.. no be to import things wey we no get from cotonou straight..
Clowns..

2 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by GreatrAnalyst: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Are they exchanging it for free? Who would lose more?
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Jamesbally: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
The North wants to sterve Biafrans to death. grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by ZACHIE: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Murderers
Their honor perish if they do not make good the threat.

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by chriskosherbal(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Naija matter eeeh
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Their first attempt at a food blockade, against the SW, flopped horribly and Northerner had to do an embarrassing U-turn.

Let's hope they're better prepared this time so they don't end up making a bigger fool of themselves.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
If you don't stop the supply today today, you be bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by MoIbrahim: 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Let them stop the supply of food. I dont blame them, I blame yorubas who connived with these savages to get them into power

What are you talking about? The election? These are private business people losing money to arson.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Tinubuadvocate: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Will you eat your money when you can't find anything to use it for .
BigSarah:
Okay... I don't get it when these people talk about supply they make it seem like its charity, you're offering a service man it's not free..
Arsonists too should get off their backs
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by ghiloman28(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Awon werey una papa stop anything you want to stop. Don’t forget to agitate to AREWA country. Radarada angry

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by MoIbrahim: 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
TheFreeOne:
Threatening southern Nigerians with food blockage won't stop from us from insisting on open grazing ban cos it has come to stay.

I have stopped eating beef and intends same for onions.

Na only south you sabi read for the article abi
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by jaxxy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
If that is a threat then I think they should go ahead. They will suffer also.

When bandits and killer herdsmen were causing trouble for other regions why didn’t they call them to order? Now people react to preserve themselves and u threaten the country?? Jokers grin

2 Likes

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Jeromejnr(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
BigSarah:
Okay... I don't get it when these people talk about supply they make it seem like its charity, you're offering a service man it's not free..
Arsonists too should get off their backs

I love the way you always balance your comments.

You're not fully one way like some people who would love to boast like "we don't need you..blabla...we can survive on our own..burn them down".

Ya digg what I mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by dododawa1: 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lol, inside life
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by quincyshakur(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wen dis stupid aboki people go get sense self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Holding Umbrella At Kanayo O Kanayo's Brother's Burial In Imo (pics) / Dino Melaye: Jimoh Moshood Storms Hospital With 30 Armed Policemen / $2.1billion Arms Deal: 10 Prominent Nigerians Who Can Save Goodluck Jonathan!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.