Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,049 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide (37484 Views)

IPOB Order: Food, Cattle Dealers Mull Fresh Blockade In South-east / Cattle Dealers Begin Strike Today / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by R0LL0N(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nuelito:
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind first
There is freedom of expression. Please talk. I dey even dey vex them now. We don't want there mumu cow again. Proudly vegetarian. Love tofu.....

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Kingrefreshed: 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
dre11:

[url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/northern-food-and-cattle-dealers-threaten-to-stop-food-supply-nationwide/]TRIBUNE[/ugly]

Hahahahahhaahahaha una go die for hunger northerners. Now na nationwide. Una business na perishable oooooo.

Hahahahhaa I laugh in Ikwere grin grin grin
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Kingrefreshed: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
We DO NOT NEED COW MEAT.

We have our native goats, fish and chicken. Keep your cows, we don't care.

They started with the East,then South and now Nation wide hahahahaha.

Tomato and Pepper na Perishable goods oooo. Fulani Herdsmen Terrorists Group should inform their people

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Restructuring: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
We niger deltern would have to block them from having access to our free oil money
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by RichBoy247: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Let them stop the supply of food. I dont blame them, I blame yorubas who connived with these savages to get them into power

Yoruba matter go kee you

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Jamesbally: 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

Serve or Starve??!... Trolling actually requires some modicum of intelligence.

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by ThuGnificenX: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Make una go die die with una food....
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Ahmeduana(m): 4:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
They should also remember that this is raining season, is not the right time to threat southern Nigerian. We are also in farming season, as usual they will end up been the looser.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Sturna1234(m): 4:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=Racoon post=102537749]Please stop.Let everyone become self sufficiency including food security.What nonsense.[/quote
I tire oo]
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by ogododo: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
dre11:

[url=https://tribuneonlineng.com/northern-food-and-cattle-dealers-threaten-to-stop-food-supply-nationwide/]TRIBUNE[/ugly]

Una don see the difference now GEJ and Bubu. Six years ago una de shout.

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Asianjollof007: 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
These people are feeling too important. You keep threatening the south but when we do the same, you start crying. Let's go our separate ways and let's see who's gonna suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by almustygabdo(m): 4:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Hmmm
hmm[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by MondayOsunbor(m): 4:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by seaman2005: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Fools, what are they still waiting for grin grin grin
yes ooo what are they waiting for
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by freeborn02: 4:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Onion bandits should stop attacking legitimate businessmen.

You claim you can do without northern food items but lose your senses at the sight of cows and onion trucks undecided

Which card? So you think our hardworking farmers will continue spending their time & money to grow their crops only for some impoverished criminals to steal them in the SE? Or you prefer violent reprisals on thousands of Igbo businesses in the North?

No more free onions for hungry bandits in the East tongue

Oga shut up. If you have enough buyers for your foods up north, you wouldn't bring them to the south in the first places.

Your major market is in the south. I dare you to make good your threat.

By the time your tomatoes and onions spoil, you will know wetin dey.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Wakanakarue: 4:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
These guys just formed illegitimate Unions for the sole purpose of attacking the south. Forcing poor farmers to take huge losses all in the name of getting back at the south. Those farmers just want to sell their produce, get money to support their large families and prepare for new planting season. To prevent them from selling is to impoverish them.

SMH for these guys
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Gjmff: 4:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Really
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Donair(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Please don't reverse it oooo....what a foolish way of thinking Receive sense Mr. Planner because no one cares about your supply.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by JONSYN7154: 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
South too should stop the flowing of oil to northern part of the country.

With that the equation is balance.

QED
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by donbenie(m): 4:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
QuotaSystem:
Onion bandits should stop attacking legitimate businessmen.

You claim you can do without northern food items but lose your senses at the sight of cows and onion trucks undecided

Which card? So you think our hardworking farmers will continue spending their time & money to grow their crops only for some impoverished criminals to steal them in the SE? Or you prefer violent reprisals on thousands of Igbo businesses in the North?

No more free onions for hungry bandits in the East tongue
NOBODY dey beg una..

Make una go chop the onion..

Nobody loose anything for not cooking with onions..

And fish never finish for market..

Banga soup sweet pass tomatoes stew.. tongue
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by EgunMogaji2: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
dre11:

They should do it once and for all.

Let the chips fall where they may.

Turkey, chicken and fish dey.

1 Like

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by executive12: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
The union should thread carefully because their members will also be adversely affected by the strike.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by murshid09(m): 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
ThumbzTNA:
Let them stop the supply of food. I dont blame them, I blame yorubas who connived with these savages to get them into power

Ve u forgotten that it was azikwe that sold us to fulanis. If u need proofs contact thru whatsapp 08077329690
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by sleemomymy: 5:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:
We DO NOT NEED COW MEAT.

We have our native goats, fish and chicken. Keep your cows, we don't care.
We all need each other my bro.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by Celly2020: 5:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Celly2020:
And you reading this rubbish still believe in ones Nigeria
And you reading this rubbish still believe in one Nigeria
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by santakris(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
They should also leave our forests and let us farm in peace. We too can farm and we have farmlands
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by mount1ng(m): 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
I saw this coming. That’s why they have been attacking and destroying farms is south with their cows.

God is watching you in 3D.
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by murmee: 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2021
Reinaldo:
Agriculture about to receive a major boost nationwide.
You are quite right. This should be a wakeup call to all the Southern State Governors to take Agricultural developments seriously. Chief Obafemi Awolowo did it but the Western Region did not continue after his death. The South should stop depending on the North for food production. It doesn't make sense that the North that is almost a desert will be supplying food to the South that is blessed with more rain!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by donnie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
But come o... you southerners. Why are you dependent on the North for food? Your soil is fertile, you have good rainfall. Why are you so dumb and stupid hmm?
Re: Northern Food And Cattle Dealers Threaten To Stop Food Supply Nationwide by donnie(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
mount1ng:
I saw this coming. That’s why they have been attacking and destroying farms is south with their cows.

God is watching you in 3D.

Na Yoruba I pity. They're speaking English and blaming Igbos for defending themselves. Meanwhile they cannot go to farm because their forests are taken by heavily armed terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emmanuel Odaudu: Army Releases Civilian Detained For 8 Months Over Facebook Post / Labour Confirms Receipt Of Minimum Wage / Video And Photos Of APC, Tinubu's Presidential Campaign In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.