Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos (57087 Views)

Dele Momodu Celebrates 26th Wedding Anniversary With His Pretty Wife / Cossy Orjiakor Celebrates Her 34th Birthday, Dances With Her Massive Boobs / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 10, 2021
She fine enough to born his first child. He will end up with her after many more babies. The boy needs to wear condom.
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by skywalker240(m): 4:00am On Jun 10, 2021
HRMK:
u mean davido's babymama?so,she old pass am?davido still dey under 30 now!
When Dem say make money and woman would be your play thing, you think say the person drink talk am?? Come Benin come see as small boys weh Yahoo pay they carry them here.
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by skywalker240(m): 4:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Speaktruth88:
She fine enough to born his first child. He will end up with her after many more babies. The boy needs to wear condom.
End up with someone 7years older than him?? Oga I doubt

Infact I doubt doubt
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by doneback04: 5:27am On Jun 10, 2021
U see what money influence can do, it will make you carry woman wey no be your age mate . She 35, davido 28
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by HRMK: 6:16am On Jun 10, 2021
skywalker240:

When Dem say make money and woman would be your play thing, you think say the person drink talk am?? Come Benin come see as small boys weh Yahoo pay they carry them here.
make u nor dey dcv unasef!nothing like yahoo!na human sacrifice for money!oyinbo ppl don wise up!dem nor mumu again!dose girls don gamble wit dem destiny!!

2 Likes

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by skywalker240(m): 6:20am On Jun 10, 2021
HRMK:
make u nor dey dcv unasef!nothing like yahoo!na human sacrifice for money!oyinbo ppl don wise up!dem nor mumu again!dose girls don gamble wit dem destiny!!
I
Omo, Na confirm truth you talk so oo,

but wetin Dem de call them generallyundecided
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Oracleforce: 6:40am On Jun 10, 2021
9jaRealist:

Exactly what does this gibberish have to do with my saying that no human being is ‘ugly’?

Nonetheless, I’m afraid that I cannot help you with your deep-seated PRIMITIVE MISOGYNY if you think that the only worth of a woman is to be married. Sadly, the culture that has many Nigerian women trapped (and often die) in loveless, toxic,, and/or abusive marriages. Bet her daughter “appreciates” her (including her being a baby mama), and I bet that if she ends up raising that daughter to be an intelligent and beautiful human being, most of society (or at least the intelligent and enlightened segment of society) will duly “appreciate” her. Meanwhile, feel free to remain stuck in the Stone Ages. Pity to the poor woman whose singular misfortune it will be to end up with you! SMDH
>

My response to your gibberish epistle is not to align or corroborate with your pseudo-intelligibility but to educate people who may wish to learn and grow.
It is obvious that you are enraged about my comments but it belittled you to turn my comment upside down in order for you to make your sarcastic comments about me. ....what a shame!
Marriage is by choice ...and singleness also is by choice...nobody coarce anybody to be a victim of bad relationship or marriage....whatsoever choice you make in life, you live by it consequences...either good or bad.

Lemme therefore put the record straight, there is no part of my comment that stated that marriage is compulsory ....your evil-mindedness generated that notion about my post so as to derail the thread and pour your venom of martial or relationship regret on me...you sound like something whose his or her relationship or marriage turn bitter ...pele! Take solace in Christ or Allah...it shall be well with you... GOD SHALL RESTORE.
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by HRMK: 6:50am On Jun 10, 2021
skywalker240:
I
Omo, Na confirm truth you talk so oo,

but wetin Dem de call them generallyundecided
yahoo is just a cover up!some also call it #yahooplus but all are coverups!they are money ritualists.simple!
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by skywalker240(m): 7:06am On Jun 10, 2021
HRMK:
yahoo is just a cover up!some also call it #yahooplus but all are coverups!they are money ritualists.simple!
Yes, not arguing that, but generally we call them all Yahoo boy's even when it's obvious 98% are ritualist

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by rita25(f): 8:22am On Jun 10, 2021
WHO IS THE WICKED PERSON THAT DID HER MAKEOVER? NOT COOL AT ALL
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by sofiscatedmoron: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2021
If a girl celebrate her birthday, just add 6 years to get the actual birthday
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by phr0nesis(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2021
Pa3cia:

LMAO
You are mean!
Lol
Just stating the fact. Seems Davido was high when he dated her. His song ''Dodo'' can be likened to this

1 Like

Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by TushXhander(m): 12:15pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

Baby Mama gang

At 34 Kim Jun Un was already president of North Korea.
At 34 Mark Zuckerberg was already CEO of Facebook and 6th richest person in the world
At 34 Emmanuel Macron was already on the verge of becoming France president which he later became.
But at 34 Sophia Momodu only achievement was being baby mama to David. What a celebrated shame

May we never give birth to a shameless daughter

Lol
I hope you become the president of Nigeria or among the richest men in the world when you get to 34 or else You're useless and Shameless to your parents.

And if you're already 34+ then YOU'RE A BIGGER FOOL FOR POSTING THIS!!! smileysmiley
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 9jaRealist: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oracleforce:
My response to your gibberish epistle is not to align or corroborate with your pseudo-intelligibility but to educate people who may wish to learn and grow.
It is obvious that you are enraged about my comments but it belittled you to turn my comment upside down in order for you to make your sarcastic comments about me. ....what a shame!
Marriage is by choice ...and singleness also is by choice...nobody coarce anybody to be a victim of bad relationship or marriage....whatsoever choice you make in life, you live by it consequences...either good or bad.

Lemme therefore put the record straight, there is no part of my comment that stated that marriage is compulsory ....your evil-mindedness generated that notion about my post so as to derail the thread and pour your venom of martial or relationship regret on me...you sound like something whose his or her relationship or marriage turn bitter ...pele! Take solace in Christ or Allah...it shall be well with you... GOD SHALL RESTORE.

Blah, blah, blah…
Yet more juvenile gibberish that has NOTHING to do with my comment that no human being is ugly (except on the inside). SMH undecided
>
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 9jaRealist: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2021
Oracleforce:

Exactly how does my saying a ‘woman’s only worth is not being married’ translate to accusing you of saying marriage is compulsory’?
Unenlightened and uneducated. Instead of praying to superstitious deities, try dragging your Neanderthal knuckles out of the Stone Age!
>
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Yomit71(m): 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
Fahdiga1:
This clown again. Someone that Davido can easily draw the shape of her pussy even with his eyes closed
same with chioma
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Cryto(m): 10:55pm On Jun 10, 2021
Na naked woman I being want see
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 11, 2021
9jaRealist:

No human being is ugly…
Except on the inside (for example, by calling other people “ugly”).

You lot need to appreciate what’s really meaningful…
And quit being obsessed with surface things that inevitably fade over time.

>
I don't walk around with x-ray. I comment on what I see. Simple!
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by 9jaRealist: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2021
nijaomegacode:

I don't walk around with x-ray. I comment on what I see. Simple!

You don’t need an x-ray to see ugly inside…
It’s coming through loud and clear in YOUR posts!
>
Re: Sophia Momodu Celebrates Her 34th Birthday With Stunning Photos by wealthtrak: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2021
EBMedia:
Sophia Momodu, the mother of singer Davido's first child, Imade, took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 34th birthday today June 9, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing stunning photos of herself, the mum of one wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP5K3pznfca/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

wink... 34. Not bad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Why I Never Wanted Children" - Oprah Winfrey / Kemi Olunloyo: "My Father Was A Ritualist, Adeboye & Oyedepo Were Drug Dealers" / Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy Austin, Consoles Him Over Son’s Death, Yul Replies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.