Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter (1183 Views)

Anger As Akpabio Mocks Nigerians Amid Nationwide Hardship / Asking TV, Radio Stations To Deactivate Twitter Accounts Unlawful - SERAP To NBC / Kate Hopkins Mocks Nigerians Over Balogun Market Fire Incident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by okefranci: 11:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has mocked Nigerians after the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) directed all broadcast stations in the country to deactivate their Twitter accounts on Monday

The agency directed television and radio stations to de-install twitter handles and stop using it as a user-generated content (UGC) for news and programmes presentation, especially phone-in.

According to NBC, it will be unpatriotic for any broadcaster in Nigeria to continue to patronise the suspended Twitter.

The statement further quoted section 5.6.3 of the broadcast code which requires broadcasters to be mindful of materials that may cause disaffection, incite to panic or rift in the society in the use of UGC.

Reacting to this, Kanu noted that the Twitter accounts of President Buhari, his Vice, Yemi Osinbajo, and other top government officials have remained active.

The Buhari administration had recently suspended the social media platform indefinitely in the country after the President’s tweet was deleted.

“Are you sure it’s the same God that created other races that made we black Africans, especially Nigerians? ” Kanu tweeted.

“How can NBC direct all stations in Nigeria to deactivate their Twitter profiles, yet @MBuhari, @ProfOsinbajo & @NGRPresident are all active? What is wrong with our brain?”

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Cammo: 11:46am On Jun 09, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Fahdiga1: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Buhari has reduced Nigeria to the butt of cruel jokes from the rest of the world. We all know Buhari doesn't know what Twitter is

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by GreenFarmsNG: 11:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Lmao
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Eazi1(m): 11:48am On Jun 09, 2021
Shit not funny
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by blazepascal(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2021
Issorite
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Christiansen(m): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
I hate Buhary
I hate Lai Mohammed
I hate Malami
I hate Pantami
I hate Gerba Shehu
I hate Muric
I hate Tinubu
I hate Hisbah
I hate Fulanis
I hate Abokkis
I hate cow angry

I love Niger Deltans
I love Igbos
I love Yorubas

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Joylove2324(f): 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu, a terrorist that will soon be catched. Mtweeeeeeew no your fault
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 09, 2021
okefranci:

“Are you sure it’s the same God that created other races that made we black Africans, especially Nigerians? ” Kanu tweeted.

Must he insult Africans? Y not simply direct his criticism at Buhari, I'm not surprised since he also claims to be Jewish and supports Trump

Inferiority complex
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by TheRareGem1(f): 11:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Nnamdi Kalu mumu. His followers are the most Mumus. ..

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by jlinkd78(m): 11:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by cutievik: 11:56am On Jun 09, 2021
Stupid man
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by DDDEnterprises: 11:58am On Jun 09, 2021
Why that demeaning comment on Africans now? Just go after those amongst us you have a problem with Oga angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Ebimor96: 12:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by IJOBA11: 12:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:
SO SAYS ABDUL-THECONSTANTGERM
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Asgard73: 12:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
Who is osibanjo ... Yoruba people say Na Nigeria best Vp since independence grin

Kanu know say ...
Malami Na President
Garba shehu .. Vice President

Demented Buhari... ceremonial president
Osibanjo .... aso rock staff.. level 7.

Tagging osibanjo and Nigeria government Na waste of time..
even Kanu geh Level for this government pass the imp..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by bastardmod: 12:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
QuotaSystem abdul05 cilicmarin Arewa1stSon helinues grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Asgard73: 12:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
TheRareGem1:

I’ve never listen to Kanu speech never ever .. I read from Nairaland

... judging from what you e read..will tell you straight Osibanjo Na confirm idiot .. a mumurish imp of no order..
A foolish SAN ... a stupid Pastor .. a dull retar..de ..d Prof of law.
Now if osibanjo is that careless

Imagine his followers and those his PR..

Bunch of .....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Jman24(m): 12:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
grin
I always complain about black people on this forum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Jman24(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
The way they react to issues
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Jman24(m): 1:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Why that demeaning comment on Africans now? Just go after those amongst us you have a problem with Oga angry

But that's the truth now
Watch how people will bash the 'messenger' now rather than ask why their accounts are active with the ban. (We ain't even talking about the human rights issue yet).
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by esnbrutality: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
.....useless zombies

Asgard73:

I’ve never listen to Kanu speech never ever .. I read from Nairaland

... judging from what you e read..will tell you straight Osibanjo Na confirm idiot .. a mumurish imp of no order..
A foolish SAN ... a stupid Pastor .. a dull retar..de ..d Prof of law.
Now if osibanjo is that careless

Imagine his followers and those his PR..

Bunch of .....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Jman24(m): 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Must he insult Africans? Y not simply direct his criticism at Buhari, I'm not surprised since he also claims to be Jewish and supports Trump

Inferiority complex

Maybe you need to check up 'inferiority complex' again.

How is reacting to something very strange inferiority complex? grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Asgard73: 1:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
esnbrutality:
.....useless zombies

grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by fregeneh(m): 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
This Nnamdi KANU and his follower's will not stop for a second and reason, which buhari is he talking about the one he claimed is long dead and has been cloned?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by colorsofrainbow: 1:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
fregeneh:
This Nnamdi KANU and his follower's will not stop for a second and reason, which buhari is he talking about the one he claimed is long dead and has been cloned?
Is that why your living Buhari and Osibanjo are yet to deactivate their twitter accounts despite being banned by them grin grin
Obviously they can't do without twitter
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by fregeneh(m): 2:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Is that why your living Buhari and Osibanjo are yet to deactivate their twitter accounts despite being banned by them grin grin
Obviously they can't do without twitter

Oga make up your mind is it buhari or impostor from Sudan like your Mr delector would want us to believe?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Mocks Nigerians Over Buhari,osinbajo’s Refusal To Deactivate Twitter by Vulcanheph(m): 4:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Don't attack the messenger.... MNK gave some valid points, most of the people in power are still using their Twitter accounts.

(1) (Reply)

FG Not Owing Any Doctor, Health Worker Salary – Ngige / Top 5 Richest Nairalanders 2022 / Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.