Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) (1187 Views)

I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Ukraine Commends Nigeria, Others Over Support Against Russia Invasion / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Takes Up American Citizenship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by NwekeUG(m): 11:19am On Feb 28, 2022
A former Miss Ukraine has swapped glamour for guns in the fight against Russian invasion, IgbereTV reports.

Anastasiia Lenna, Ukraine’s 2015 representative in the Miss Grand International beauty contest, shared a post on social media showing herself armed up and ready to defend her home.

Anastasiia is no stranger to wielding a weapon albeit those that typically fire plastic projectiles rather than real bullets. Streams of snaps show her in full military gear in wooded arenas and indoor training grounds over the past couple of years but now she will be hoping her experience comes in handy.

Since Vladimir Putin waged war on Ukraine this week, the former beauty queen has been using her platform to rally support for her country.

The former beauty queen also posted a photo to her 97,000 followers showing soldiers walking with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, whom she called a “a true and strong leader.”

The former Miss Grand Ukraine who has previously worked as a model and a public relations manager in Turkey, has also called on fellow Ukrainians to remove all road signs to make it harder for invading troops to navigate through Ukraine.

Her call to action read;

"Dismantling road signs on all roads of the country. The enemy has a pathetic connection, they don't orientate the terrain. Let's help them go straight to hell.

"The State Road Agency of Ukraine calls on all road organisations, territorial communities, local authorities to immediately start dismantling road signs nearby."

Anastasiia also speaks five languages and worked as a translator.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CafeXO0t6yf/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 11:20am On Feb 28, 2022
Werey no even know say na fake news grin

Anyways let me clear you.. That stuff she's carrying is known as an airsoft gun aka replica toy guns used in sports.

4 Likes

Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by immortalcrown(m): 11:21am On Feb 28, 2022
The true meaning of slay queen.

2 Likes

Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by PressMyButton: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2022
Russia soldiers right now

Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by falcon01: 11:46am On Feb 28, 2022
That's a photoshoot

1 Like

Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by fatatoulli: 11:53am On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by BKayy: 11:56am On Feb 28, 2022
DropsMic:
Werey no even know say na fake news grin

Anyways let me clear you.. That stuff she's carrying is known as an airsoft gun aka replica toy guns used in sports.
Have blacks shocked you enough with the way they swallow West's propaganda?

Me I am yet to be really shocked. Black people cannot take me by surprise.

Remember the Chechen dude they were celebrating that Ukraine killed? He was removing Ukraine flag last two days. Probably his ghost.
Just look at the card board guns the west propaganda featured.

1 Like

Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 11:59am On Feb 28, 2022
BKayy:

Have blacks shocked you enough with the way they swallow West's propaganda?

Me I am yet to be really shocked. Black people cannot take me by surprise.

Remember the Chechen dude they were celebrating that Ukraine killed? He was removing Ukraine flag last two days. Probably his ghost.
Just look at the card board guns the west propaganda featured.

We are a very peculiar race i tell you.. All emotion, no brain. That's why we keep voting morons to rule us.
Re: Former Miss Ukraine Takes Up Gun To Fight Against Russia's Invasion (Photos) by Mynd44: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Fake news, fake gun, fake time. Fine model sha

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1)

Court Gives Abba Kyari Go-ahead To Treat Diabetes, Others / Ask Me Anything About Austria Now! / Peter Obi, Not So Obedient Afterall.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.