Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) (78894 Views)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) / How Peter Obi's 61st Birthday Was Celebrated By Nigerians (Photos) / Fact Check: Is ITF The First 100% Made In Nigeria Mobile Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Godswill619: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nice
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Calitoscassius(m): 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Joke of the entire century. grin grin they mean all the raw material were made in Nigeria? Nigeria that cannot provide common electricity in Nigeria.

They can call it made in China but printed Made in Nigeria on the packet then i will believe this crap.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by sugarfrank(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Buy the phone at your own period. We never produce pencil na phone we come de manufacture. Mtchew!
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by iJhoe(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
900warriorz:
Rubbish Nonsense...Nothing good can come out of a failed administration cheesy

Phone be looking like old model Itel grin

Una for kuku print the name on the screen of the phone too....see as name cover phone body abeg cheesy

Lmao grin Omo u get bad mouth sha!
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Where's the factory it was produced from
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by udede(m): 3:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
Sebi nobi that kin phone wey you go call some body,the net work go carry your call land for one aboki's line .
Nothing we never see for Nigeria
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by richmond500: 3:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
rowland545:
I agree with u....but don't think this present govt can give room for the innovation u talked about...

To start with govt has business marketing phones...give it to the private sector...but they want to do everything and they will end up failing
U just hate this present govt for no reason, Dangote has been monopolizing Nigeria even before APC was created, its not about the govt but our overall mindset.

There is curfew in Rivers state but do u know who is enforcing it? Its wike touts, if u go out around 8:30pm, u won't see a single soldier but touts littered around the streets, enforcing the curfew

Don't blame Buhari over everything, let's learn to see the real enemies
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by bluefilm: 3:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Karlovych:
[s]I wonder why they gave it to Jubrin to hold in the first place? He will soon spread his body odour on the product and look for a way to blame pdp for it, he even looks confused as though he is wondering what he is holding like a stone-age caveman[/s]

Shut up, and think before speaking, at least for once in your life...

Nonsense. angry
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by uniquelyspecial(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Ipob miscreants are in pains cause of this news!

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria!

We will treat them in a Language they understand!
Are you sure it's not Ipob matter that is putting you in pains?. It can be easily felt from your post
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by todugo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Akpuobi1:
PHONE THAT CAN'T ACCESS TWITTER

They will soon monopolise this one and put a ban on other phone product.Welcome to UAR...�
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by davidluv(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
#BubuMobile
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by WaffenSS(m): 3:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
See lies.

The screen
The SoC
The battery
The modem
The antenna
The SIM reader
The cameras

None of those was made in Nigeria.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Maobichek: 3:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria!

Pls do away with unnecessary banter ok, not Everytime it IPOB this, IPOB that.

In the thread, it was stated that the phone was produced with components from LAGOS AND ABA. Always appreciate good things so that good will come to you, thank you.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Cnach: 3:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
presidency:
Today June 9, 2021, the Honorable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, presented to President Buhari the ITF Mobile, a new Android phone produced by the Electrical/Electronics Technology Department of the Industrial Training Fund’s (ITF) Model Skills Training Center (MSTC) in Abuja. The ITF Mobile is made from components 100% locally sourced in Nigeria (from Lagos and Aba), and is being readied for mass production.
Big lie
It wasn't 100% produced in Nigeria anything
Who dash them
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Ayomivic(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
presidency:
Today June 9, 2021, the Honorable Minister of Industry, Trade and Investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, presented to President Buhari the ITF Mobile, a new Android phone produced by the Electrical/Electronics Technology Department of the Industrial Training Fund’s (ITF) Model Skills Training Center (MSTC) in Abuja. The ITF Mobile is made from components 100% locally sourced in Nigeria (from Lagos and Aba), and is being readied for mass production.

I know it price is not going to be different
or more cost to the one imported from other countries
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Burstit(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na phone de jihadist de sample, wey im counterparts' regime de explore space and grand breaking tech.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:43pm On Jun 09, 2021
On this phone anything you are doing oga pata pata is spying..
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Nelly2626(m): 3:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
it is how much
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
He would have but he allowed nepotism to ruin his leadership style. Check the names of ministers handing that position I bet you will never see Aboki name because it's requires innovative ideas.

Tinubuadvocate:
Good news God bless Nigeria,Buhari is a good luck to Nigeria during his tenure IT and science has taken to great strides.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Germi9: 3:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
blackmantis:
Assembled in Nigeria.
More likely
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria!

. Did u not hear from the write up that it was made in aba and lagos? Ur hatred for thr Igbo's is like a cancerworn that has eaten deep into you. Foooooooooool. don't think I am Igbo.I am from the great Delta state. Ogede
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by edoairways: 3:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed I wonder why they gave it to Jubrin to hold in the first place? He will soon spread his body odour on the product and look for a way to blame pdp for it, he even looks confused as though he is wondering what he is holding like a stone-age caveman
Are you ok grin grin grin grin
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Kinzo0917(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
definitelyME:
Nigeria produce ak47-na politicians go first shoot am...

Nigeria produce armoured vehicle- na politicians go first drive am

Nigeria produce electric car- na governor go first test am...

Always going on national television celebrating nonsenses...is this where we are supposed to be after 60 year's of independence? Ordinary smart phone wey secondary school students for developed countries dey make as project, na him a whole president of a country dey come national television to showcase And they will still add that one as one of their achievement..

Whites just dey laugh us
. Atleast we don do one. Let encourage them instead of comdenming them. Nigeria must be great
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by seyz91(m): 3:54pm On Jun 09, 2021
You no geh sense, do you even know who you are talking to sha
I no blame you sha, na social media age i blame wey be say na Goats and Dogs and other Animals dem dey allow to explore their media without genuine screening

Mixing animals with real human being

Don't mention me again just let this sink in your dull brain
Rossiminku:

Says an illiterate school dropout drowning in inferiority complex and self hate. Spit.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by colossus91(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria!

I guess u were blind to resources being sourced from aba...Yeye dry smell!!
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Soffyh(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2021
900warriorz:
Rubbish Nonsense...Nothing good can come out of a failed administration cheesy

Phone be looking like old model Itel grin

Una for kuku print the name on the screen of the phone too....see as name cover phone body abeg cheesy
grin ;Dmahd guy lol
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by phr0nesis(m): 4:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
Techguy96:

It's not even possible to source the components in Nigeria.
Eg, the kind of diode u see in a phone will totally be different from the ones u see in a Nigeria market.
Very true
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Cnach: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
blazepascal:
. God will bless pmb ,but try and be realistic our government is bad.
U and the person u quoted are the same nah bro.
How u go talk say make God bless PMB and at the same stated that the government is bad?
Na who be the government? Ok o he is just one person but let me ask, an MD as one person who employed incompetent people into his company from get keeper to the peak, na wetin exactly him want ? Make the company dey wave hand with Apple abi na panasonic?
U check am nah.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Bbbwings: 4:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
blackmantis:

You've been noticed.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Bbbwings: 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kinzo0917:
. Atleast we don do one. Let encourage them instead of comdenming them. Nigeria must be great
They assembled it
Try to dey think
They did not manufacture a single component.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Spainze007(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
God bless you... ordinarily when i read some comments here on nairaland, i ask my self so many questions as regards the way Nigerians think, reason and conclude... some don zero am say nothing good can come out of dia life and dia well being and not NIGERIA cos me i kw NIGERIA one day some day things would turn around for good... its a gradual process, many of them don't even have PVC to do the needful yet they will open mouth and b saying all sort of things

IdowuRufai:

These are no issues, they are bought. Good though, it can be improved on.
Re: ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) by Rochasstatue(f): 4:19pm On Jun 09, 2021
The pace setting leader..
God bless our President.
More success, more victories.
More misery to your enemies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Has Almost Completed The Second Niger Bridge (Picture) / Soludo Spotted Watching INEC Proceedings In His Sitting Room In Awka (Picture) / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.