Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,077 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) (48505 Views)

Sudan: Nigerian Students Boarded Buses According To Their States Of Origin / ITF Mobile: A 100% Made-In-Nigeria Phone, By Nigerians (Photos) / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Arrived Egypt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Apr 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbgPvbu1UxM

EVACUATION UPDATE:
NAF C 130 prepares to depart to Egypt to evacuate Nigerian Nationals stranded in Sudan.
They are going with a lot of dry food, water, Medications, etc.

Our Prayers are with them.

https://twitter.com/nidcom_gov/status/1652428941557133313?t=kiUapin0kN-dGyU0LX8GBQ&s=19

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by EKONGKING: 4:07am On Apr 30, 2023
I just have one word to say ,

Thank you to armed forces of Nigeria.

183 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:

We Appreciate their sacrifices

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2023
hope restored

41 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 4:39am On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?
none

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 30, 2023
CodeEmir:

none

why

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by judatech: 4:54am On Apr 30, 2023
EKONGKING:

Those are 7 words✍️

183 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Jerryherd: 5:13am On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

why

He got his special thank you through tax cut

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by CivilianJTF(m): 5:34am On Apr 30, 2023
This is commendable

7 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 5:39am On Apr 30, 2023
It's quite a good development Sha.

Nairalanders make una welcome me, I'm new here oooo...all of you be nice to me

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by falcon01: 5:42am On Apr 30, 2023
After all the insult and provocation? Why can't we do something at the right time? Why do we have to cause chaos before something is done?

13 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by NwaliE01: 5:47am On Apr 30, 2023
falcon01:
After all the insult and provocation? Why can't we do something at the right time? Why do we have to cause chaos before something is done?

My fellow compatriot, am stunned why can't we get something right atleast for once.

9 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by falcon01: 5:53am On Apr 30, 2023
NwaliE01:

My fellow compatriot, am stunned why can't we get something right atleast for once.
it pains me that everything this country does, doesn't do it right we are the ones living in it, we are the ones feeling the impact its a Shame.

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Psady(m): 6:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Let's pray and wish them a safe trip back home.

13 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Dialpad: 6:07am On Apr 30, 2023
We appreciate your response to this situation

6 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:10am On Apr 30, 2023
LORI IRO...

If the students or people they are evacuating don't do videos themselves entering the plane and also video of Airpeace alongside.. Gbagbe..

I Don pass that FG video level...My IQ no fit low because of una.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Gadafii: 6:42am On Apr 30, 2023
i am seeing empty plane, where are the nigerians they came to evacuate

because Nigerian army and air force are very good with deceptive pictures, when they kill boko haram or bandits we don't see the pictures, is this what's playing out?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Oblongata: 6:44am On Apr 30, 2023
Thank you Nigeria Airforce.

Thank you Nigeria Federal government

Thank you incoming President BAT!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Printerscanner: 6:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

HAAA! This is Vawulence Headquarters. It’s really hot in this kitchen, so be ready for the heat

11 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Racoon(m): 6:47am On Apr 30, 2023
Not bad! Nice efforts by the NAF. Meanwhile, hope those C-130 Hercules are well serviced & maintained? I remember the painful crash of August 26, 1992 in Ejigbo Lagos here.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 6:53am On Apr 30, 2023
Printerscanner:

HAAA! This is Vawulence Headquarters. It’s really hot in this kitchen, so be ready for the heat

Maintaining my lane will be my top priority. I'm not for vawulence please.

8 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by DesChyko: 6:54am On Apr 30, 2023
False information by and by, which quarters is responsible? I read earlier that they left 2 days ago and they're already stationed in Egypt alongside Air Peace carrier(s). Even this your thread is conflicting. The title (have arrived) does not agree with the content(preparing to leave). How do you manage to be so inefficient with these things? Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well! Read your own contents!

Printerscanner:

Heard about Twitter? I guess not.

This place is relatively calm compared to Twitter as the number and knowledge base is incomparable. One can say rubbish here and get away with it. Not there; it'll be busted in minutes and such person be discarded accordingly.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 30, 2023
DesChyko:
False information by and by, which quarters is responsible? I read earlier that they left 2 days ago and they're already stationed in Egypt alongside Air Peace carrier(s). Even this your thread is conflicting. The title (have arrived) does not agree with the content(preparing to leave). How do you manage to be so inefficient with these things? Whatever is worth doing is worth doing well! Read your own contents!
spot on

Heard about Twitter? I guess not.

This place is relatively calm compared to Twitter as the number and knowledge base is incomparable. One can say rubbish here and get away with it. Not there; it'll be busted in minutes and such person be discarded accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by coputa(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2023
I thought they said NAF Aircraft and that of airpeace are on standby waiting in Egypt to airlift the trapped Nigerians in Sudan back to the country.Abike is very inefficient.

1 Like

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Reflect7: 7:04am On Apr 30, 2023
NAF storms Egypt with massive, intimidating C130 military aircraft to evacuate Nigerians from the regional theatre of battle.

15 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by aieromon(m): 7:06am On Apr 30, 2023
Racoon:
Not bad! Nice efforts by the NAF. Meanwhile, hope those C-130 Hercules are well serviced & maintained? I remember the painful crash of August 26, 1992 in Ejigbo Lagos here.

Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPzJb3nYlCQ

6 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by tradingknowled1: 7:08am On Apr 30, 2023
Nice .
meanwhile
Forex and Crypto trading Guidance and mentorship available. Feel free to pm me if interested.
Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by colossus91(m): 7:09am On Apr 30, 2023
Fashypearl:

As chairman of welcoming committee, I welcome you to our platform, feel free and I can show u around if yu want too grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by allthingsgood: 7:09am On Apr 30, 2023
CondenseMilk:

How about airpeace !
No word for him?

Audio promise grin

5 Likes

Re: Sudan : Nigerian Airforce Finally Arrived Egypt To Evacuate Nigerians (photos) by Fashypearl(f): 7:17am On Apr 30, 2023
colossus91:

As chairman of welcoming committee, I welcome you to our platform, feel free and I can show u around if yu want too grin

Have been waiting outside, I'm stressed out. I need to login into my room Asap.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Picture Of Buhari And Hadiza, His Daughter In London / Hoodlums, Residents Invade Warehouse In Osun, Loot COVID-19 Palliatives / Obasanjo Almost Fainted Day I Shook Hands With Him – Alamieyeseigha.Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.