Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

(video) Tiwa Savage And Sheyi Shay Fight Dirty Your Yanshi Is The Dirtiest - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / (video) Tiwa Savage And Sheyi Shay Fight Dirty Your Yanshi Is The Dirtiest (167 Views)

Tiwa Savage To Seyi Shay: 'Your Nyash Is The Dirtiest In This Industry' (Video) / Monalisa Chinda: My Daughter Saw Tiwa Savage And Abandoned Me At Lagos Marathon / Toolz Asks Sheyi Shay For Undies,after Posting Pics Of Dress Revelaing Tits&bums (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(video) Tiwa Savage And Sheyi Shay Fight Dirty Your Yanshi Is The Dirtiest by Aysup247: 1:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
A viral video shared online by Tunde Ednut shown how the two artists Tiwa Savage and Shey Shay fight dirty over an issue.
Tiwa Savage and Sheyi Shey Fight Dirty At Salon In Lagos, Popular Nigerian female artists were seen fought dirty at salons in Lagos where the two artistes insulted in the video clips posted by popular Instagram model Tunde Ednut accusing each other over an issue that seems to be fueled by Sheyi.

Tiwa Savage accused Sheyi that blackmailing her with Victoria Kimani and Sheyi wanted to greet Tiwa in the salon but Tiwa said you have blocked me on Instagram you should also block me anywhere too.

Read This ���collaboration-with-Tiwa-savage-may-never-happen-Yemi-says

Tiwa said “your Yanshi is the dirtiest in the industry”

Sheyi in her reply saying she didn’t need or want the matter to go this length but Tiwa also swear with her son saying if she ever did anything to bring the singer down God should take his son.

Tiwa also said she has money and everything why should I bring you down.

Sheyi and Victoria Kimani did a cover for Kizz Daniel Fvck you.

Shey sang “you know am not Savage I paid my bill while Kimani “accused Tiwa of prostitution and blocking her from a show”.

The duo artistes seem not to settle the matter :

“Don’t come to me and think you can say hi with the dirty and disgusting spirit that you have. Do you think I have forgotten what you guys did? How many years ago? You and Victoria Kimani. You think I can forget?” Tiwa said.

Sheyi in her response said:

“The only reason why I greeted you is to try and squash all that is going on and to say sorry. I am not going to listen to this because you got your facts wrong.

Shey Shay never stopped she hunts more

“Tiwa, how about the things that you have done? You want me to open everything here? I am not like you. I am not going to do that. If you want to start acting up and acting like an “agbaya” right now, carry on.”

Watch The Video Of Tiwa Savage and Sheyi Shey Fight Dirty At Salon In Lagos Below
https://blendng.com/video-tiwa-savage-and-shey-say-fight-dirty-your-yanshi-is-the-dirtiest-in-the-industry-tiwa-said/

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Nigerian Versatile Singer Biography_Rozzylove / Apostle Constance C. Friday takes a Sabbatical Break / Bbnaija Reunion Show: Kaisha And Lucy Fights (video).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.