Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death (25328 Views)

Apostle Suleman Denies Receiving N90m COVID-19 Loan From US / Prophet T.B Joshua Denies Predicting Atiku’s Victory / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by bigdammyj: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Noted
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by emmabest2000(m): 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
See fear

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by seaman2005: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
you shall not die AMEN grin cheesy wink
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by annyz: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
LegendVibes:
President of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide Apostle Johnson Suleman has countered a report published by a national daily which suggested he had predicted his death, Igbere TV reports.

The report came in the wake of the sudden death of founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations Prophet TB Joshua at 57.

The report put together reactions to a hashtag #Mytimehascome started by Suleman.

However, the cleric, on Tuesday, explained that the hashtag was not to say he was dying soon, but a “confession as believers.”

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1402273291872702469?s=20

In another tweet, he addressed the publication saying it should have contacted him for clarification.

https://twitter.com/APOSTLESULEMAN/status/1402274688529797126?s=20

So this man is still tweeting
Where is Malami & Lai
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Greataby(m): 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Vanguard people self. Of all what to write about in the country.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Oracleforce: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
This pastor get money oh...
To become pastor dey hungry me...i want to serve the god of apostle Suliman
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by chaloskyx: 5:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
ALL YOU RELIGIOUS LEADERS SHOULD DIE OF WITH OUR POLITICIANS YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Antoeni(m): 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Oga Apostle, it’s Not up to you,
If God Says it’s Now, There is Nothing Anyone Can do.
How is Stephanie otobo?
My Regards to her

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by LightUpWithKemi: 5:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
This guy needs to be tried. Has gone against Malami/Bubu rule of not using twitter.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by emmnprince(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2021
meliziz12:
If you're grown in this century and you still believe in religion you're the biggest fool! It hasn't existed it doesn't exist it's a scam!

But you sounded like one with this comment when it is apparent it existed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by yusluvad(m): 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
ecolime:
Don't be deceived folks. No man knows the appointed time.

Just live well and live right.
You've spoken well...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by perdollar(m): 5:38pm On Jun 09, 2021
This one has successfully renewed his licence to live another term wt his master, poor Tuberculosis!
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Wizshoppers(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
Read These Security Tips To Shopping Online

https://wizshoppers.com/2021/06/09/13943/
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by jaszplus12(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
FalseProphet1:
He's right anyways...he's not dying anytime soon.

This I have seen.
Eccl8:8
8 There is no man that hath power over the spirit to retain the spirit; neither hath he power in the day of death.....
When it comes to anyone cannot be told...so anyone can go any day...anytime... Ready or not!

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Blakpot: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
Mtchew... This one just love attention. NL mods please stop making this guy relevant.

I have no business with death in Jesus name. What concerns okada man with seatbelt?” Suleman asked."

Lol worldly man of God.
Man dey enjoy life, he no wan go heaven. Fraud.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Konskott(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Taking people for a ride. He flies an expensive kite suggesting he will die, tthen turns round to say he is not dying.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by armyofone(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
Another apostle - hope he is making his community better.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Tony142: 6:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tonyspecial:
grin some people are afraid of death

Even Jesus was afraid, that was why he was begging God if he can let this cup pass him by, but not as he wish but as Hod wish
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Salt06(m): 6:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
smiley
#Mytimehascome is the hash tag of a daily prayer session (5am-6am) he has been hosting since April.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by crackhouse(m): 6:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Die safely bro. Don't use snipper
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Salt06(m): 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
#Mytimehascome is the hash tag of a daily prayer session (5am-6am) he has been hosting since April.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by kareemkamil(m): 6:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
Abegy make una leave my guy alone oooo, my guy still dey enjoy Otonbo ponmon.
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by parcydrix(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Nobody wan die but everybody wan go heaven
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by LASTOFMYKIND: 6:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
This one d fear death! Ogbeni die jhor, TB JOSHUA wan tell you something grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Dpaulie(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
But do u always get ready...because no one can predict when ones will come
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by edoairways: 7:24pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hanibbal:
He just used the #mytimehascome hash tag to test his popularity after the ridicule he subjected himself to months ago by saying he got his 3rd private jet during COVID lock down and was praying for COVID not to end cause life was sweeter during the lockdown. Attention seeking con man.
The problem with most Nigerians is the laziness in digging deep rather they rely on half baked journalist. A clip was cut out from a whole tape to create sensation
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Nezzjnr: 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
meliziz12:
If you're grown in this century and you still believe in religion you're the biggest fool! It hasn't existed it doesn't exist it's a scam!
Allow people to choose what they believe in

Stop being vulgar
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Truefaith: 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Wetin concern Okada man with seat belt?

When it comes to death?

That is arrogance from the 'Apostle'.

Tens of thousands of people younger (and stronger) than him have died this year.

His rejecting death by his mouth is self delusion.

Heb 9:27  And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGOusv4ZA3E
Re: I Am Not Dying Yet - Apostle Suleman Denies Predicting Death by Funkybabee(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2021
Twitted ke, on the same Twitter fd banned

Abi another one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rev Esther Prays For God To Touch Prophet Israel Genesis' Heart / Arresting Apostle Johnson Suleman Will Create Problems For Buhari – Group Warns / Prophet Tommy Yisa Aika Wants N750k To Pray For Super Eagles To Win World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.