Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,583 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) (45962 Views)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / I Was Aroused When I Kissed Seyi Shay On Movie Set – Vector / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by humberjade: 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
angry
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by fasho01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
Another story that will dominate fp for the rest of the week

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by 9niceguy(m): 7:01pm On Jun 09, 2021
What do you now want me to do about it now....are you people not tired already?
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Calitoscassius(m): 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hoes every where.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Jlow2: 7:02pm On Jun 09, 2021
May be the owner of the private jet is the problem here

6 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Spectaclesawe25: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
You both have wronged each other... Stop playing the victim game here.

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Coldshisha: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Women and unnecessary drama
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by sam564: 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
please who are they?
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by wallrichy: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Can you imagine these two being wives to one man. They will kill the man and later kill themselves, shameless adults aunties...

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Johel(m): 7:05pm On Jun 09, 2021

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by fergie001: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
sibepoc:
Watching the video, I think Seyi Shay knew she had initially provoked that reaction from Tiwa, and knew the risks that would be involved if she tried to jam-talk further. So she just tried her best to Keep her cool in the altercation. She was just giving Tiwa small small polite insults in reaction to Tiwa's rage and flurry of words..

Tiwa sha went from 0-100 pretty quick. At first it was like she wanted to be cool, till her inner demon took control of her
You really summarise the matter.

She baited Tiwa...and kept quiet.

I have always been biased towards Shay ....from years back; So, I will just use mineral down the gossip cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by lagusboyyy(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai

I go like knack this sheyi shay..I started noticing her beauty in Nigerian idol.she fine pass tiwa.
I like subduing aggressive beautiful gels like seyi shay with good sex.
With her sweet voice i can imagine the high key she will be hitting if I am giving it to her fast and the soft low key if I am taking it slow and easy.
Before she comes she will now hit all the keys like DO RAY MI FA SO LA TI DOOOOOO

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Tjiaz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Enough of all these Tiwa and seyi fight news please. There's toomuch on the plate .

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Nozino: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by BenitoKamaLee(m): 7:16pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na who get time dey comment on celebrities fights
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
You two should getat, Bleep out . Nigeria is on fire. angry
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
If u offend sm1 and care to be cordial again u apologise u don't start giving them a lecture of how they should react to u or this or that.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by olatuns2017: 7:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Mayng01(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Two bitches
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Ikwereanlion(m): 7:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai

I go like knack this sheyi shay..I started noticing her beauty in Nigerian idol.she fine pass tiwa.
With her sweet voice i can imagine the high key she will be hitting if I am giving it to her fast and the soft low key if I am taking it slow and easy.
Before she comes she will now hold me tight and hit all the keys like DO RAY MI FA SO LA TI DOOOOOO

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:31pm On Jun 09, 2021
Tiwa you are stupid for using your innocent boy to swear on your dirty matter

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Reelmii: 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
TimmyTen:
Tiwa’s fans full everywhere defending her. Meanwhile, Seyi Shay’s fans are as many as Buhari’s achievements. There are levels to this shit!
there are no levels to anything... if she like, her fans can be more than trump's achievements. The koko be say, no be who first go police dey win case....

That we are hearing her own side of the story does not make her innocent

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Irennediva(f): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
War without end.

The future is Female shocked

5 Likes

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Georgejeez: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
Jlow2:
May be the owner of the private jet is the problem here
Sense wee not kee you

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by potland: 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai

Before she comes she will now hold me tight and hit all the keys like DO RAY MI FA SO LA TI DOOOOOO
mind your business. she's mine

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by wagzy37: 7:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
If both of them were married, you think either one will have time for these nonsense or disrespect their husbands like this?

Exactly! undecided
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by adecz: 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
❎❎❎I feel the jealous, bad Belle aggressor
in this matter is Sheyi , all the video
evidence points to it. She is just trying
to badmouth Tiwa for nothing ❎❎❎❎

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Quaddafi29: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Two old layers embarrassing themselves over nothing

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by wizzy41(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
I just dey pity person way go sing tiwa song for Nigerian idol..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Amanda4life: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2021
SO BOTh OF THEM HAVE VERY BAAAD SKIN IN REAL LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Charles Inojie Slammed For 'Not Mourning' Mr Ibu, His Late Friend / Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React / Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.