Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) (45769 Views)

Bovi Opens Up On 'Beef' With AY (Photos) / I Was Aroused When I Kissed Seyi Shay On Movie Set – Vector / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Numerouno94(m): 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai

I go like knack this sheyi shay..I started noticing her beauty in Nigerian idol.she fine pass tiwa.
I like subduing aggressive beautiful gels like seyi shay with good sex.
With her sweet voice i can imagine the high key she will be hitting if I am giving it to her fast,,and the soft low key if I am taking it slow and easy.
Before she comes she will now hold me tight and hit all the keys like DO RAY MI FA SO LA TI DOOOOOO
After which my own coming go erupt violently like volcano inside her..Make i see if she nogo carry belle.Dem no born the curse well

Chai...

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Greenerie(f): 12:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Yes Seyi ,if truly Tiwa said God won't give u a child ,she is right,u are a very wicked girl.I see how u treat other peoples children,now u want a child of your own.

I saw how wicked u were on Naija Idol to our sisters and brothers, our youths snd fellow Nigerians, who were simply trying to do something meaningful with their lives, trying to use their talent to better themselves.

You don't deserve a child..ur supposed miscarriage was bcoz ur child saw wat kind of evil mother it would have so the baby left u, ran away to find another mother.

You and Victoria talk shit about Tiwa in that fvck u video and then u come act like ure her friend.I know women like you.A backstabbing scorpion and Viper.

This is all jealousy,u're just jealous of Tiwa, since u have a shrinking failed career.Ugly Ashawo with dirty skin and mosquito laps.I wonder the fools buying ur market.Pig!
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 10, 2021
This one should keep kwayyet just using Tiwa to trend

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by jacoik(m): 2:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Incandescent:
Seyi but you started this fight nau, now you're looking for pity everywhere.

But shame dey catch me for both of una sha

BTW, why does Seyi look like a man as in facially abi is she not the one beside Tiwa up there?
I don't even know who is who sef. Shey na d seyi dey right or left

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Ashirioluwa: 4:38am On Jun 10, 2021
They can fight from now till the end of the year. That’s there problem because there fight will not put on table for me and my kids
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by doneback04: 5:08am On Jun 10, 2021
I thought quarrying and exchanging word's was meant for uncommon ladies, unknown to me that even wealthy one do this too.
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Elock1: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Which young boy?
that came for idols auditions

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by vibre: 5:56am On Jun 10, 2021
shegun4sur:
Imagine
So because you don born pikin you de form jagaban. Your left yansh there tiwa
Charly68:
Why would Tiwa say such a thing ..what is wrong with her mouth self? If God gave children to people like Jazebel and somebody like Evans the kidnappers ,Seyi will have as many children as she desire in Jesus name..

You clowns should Shut up abeg, did you hear Tiwa say anything like that? Didn't you watch the video? It's people like you that will just condemn someone based on rumour without even waiting to confirm if it's true.
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Elock1:
that came for idols auditions

Ogbeni, you no get proof jare. The boy no get name? Which blogger talk am?
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 6:28am On Jun 10, 2021
Their future is still female....

Too early for all this emotional diatribe....
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Elock1: 6:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

Ogbeni, you no get proof jare. The boy no get name? Which blogger talk am?
grin grin
Make I come proof wetin the whole world know?
Are you living in 1971? Abi you no get TV or phone?

I just told you the boy that came for idols audition, to say you get sense no be to Google wetin I talk, instead to come dy show foolishness for here.
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by HRMK: 6:33am On Jun 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Chai...
hahaha....na mouth dem dey take knack?yeye!
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Ayobami7(m): 7:14am On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by NaBanga: 7:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Tiwa looked very classless in that video. She made a mockery of herself. I am surprised she would behave that way publicly.
What is the point of saying someone will not have a child? Does she not know her own child can be blotted out? Maybe I am naïve but no matter when I feel I have encountered a good Nigerian person, their wickedness always surfaces. Nigerians almost always have a bad seed planted inside their heart.
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Bunmhi(f): 7:43am On Jun 10, 2021
Odẹ meji
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by EmmymTr(m): 8:20am On Jun 10, 2021
We are here again.

Do you know when you invest in Landed property it can pay your children school fees tommorow??

Then don't dull ohh

Hurry now if you are in Port Harcourt, no need to worry again.

We are here to provide solution to your long lasting search for land.

Chat/call Emmanuel 08130478003
For Information and Inspection.

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Slickest(m): 8:27am On Jun 10, 2021
Lies!!!
That wasnt a call
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Charly68: 9:36am On Jun 10, 2021
vibre:

You clowns should Shut up abeg, did you hear Tiwa say anything like that? Didn't you watch the video? It's people like you that will just condemn someone based on rumour without even waiting to confirm if it's true.
I think you lack home training if not you won't come to public domain to run riot with your mouth...If you say anything contrary I will ask heavenly hunters to go after you and then you will learn in hard way how to maintain decorum
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by money4god: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2021
ZorGBUooeh:
Chai

I go like knack this sheyi shay..I started noticing her beauty in Nigerian idol.she fine pass tiwa.
I like subduing aggressive beautiful gels like seyi shay with good sex.
With her sweet voice i can imagine the high key she will be hitting if I am giving it to her fast,,and the soft low key if I am taking it slow and easy.
Before she comes she will now hold me tight and hit all the keys like DO RAY MI FA SO LA TI DOOOOOO
After which my own coming go erupt violently like volcano inside her..Make i see if she nogo carry belle.Dem no born the curse well
You don mad before
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by ewiscakesng(f): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2021
Watch how to create cake designs with vegetable shortening and beautiful toppings below �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmh-0pru4ZY

Kindly watch like and subscribe ❤️
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:25am On Jun 10, 2021
Elock1:
grin grin
Make I come proof wetin the whole world know?
Are you living in 1971? Abi you no get TV or phone?

I just told you the boy that came for idols audition, to say you get sense no be to Google wetin I talk, instead to come dy show foolishness for here.

See this stupid boy dey peddle rumours. That she confessed her love to him doesn't mean something happened. All these foolish idiots with 1k data plan be forming legit! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by vibre: 11:32am On Jun 10, 2021
Charly68:
I think you lack home training if not you won't come to public domain to run riot with your mouth...If you say anything contrary I will ask heavenly hunters to go after you and then you will learn in hard way how to maintain decorum
You must be a bloody fool!! What kind of useless home training did your own parents give you that made you not to have the simple common sense not to pass judgment until you have verified an accusation? Answer me you slowpoke. Thunder fire you and your stupid heavenly hunters. Bloody fool!!
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Energy24(m): 1:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
Nothing galsz can not do because of dickkk grin The jet guy is source . Period,
Bleeping both parties now they discoverd it on the jet and now raining swears on each other like APC and PDP...
Re: Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) by Elock1: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

See this stupid boy dey peddle rumours. That she confessed her love to him doesn't mean something happened. All these foolish idiots with 1k data plan be forming legit! cheesy grin
what is this odoyo even saying sef,
Who is talking about love?
just search for the videos below and clear your ignorance... Anumanu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sey Law's Daughter Looks Like 'Kung-fu Panda' - Instagram Follower / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Their 37th Birthday Today (Photos) / Tboss Steps Out In Bum Shorts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.