Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) (54890 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Dogs Make Nigerian Man A Millionaire On Their First Birthday (Video) / Anthony Joshua Meets DJ Cuppy's Dogs - 'Babies' Dúdú & FünFün (Photos, Video) / Officialspec Vows To Beat Angela Okorie If He Meets Her In Festac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Aspordium120: 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Reading
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by osuofia2(m): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Waiting for wailers to come blame Buhari as usual
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by fatymore(f): 7:10pm On Jun 09, 2021
Congrats
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by inokia: 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
She met the dogs.

Adopted them as her cousins and became their mum.

Did I read right?

I am trying to understand what they wrote up there.
grin grin grin
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Orosotare(m): 7:11pm On Jun 09, 2021
This how there will be doing if they don't give birth now they will say is village pple. How can you call a dog your child
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by West2019(m): 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by karkel(m): 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
She met the dogs.

Did I read right?

THE SCHOOL FEES NO WASTE ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD YOU READ AM WELL... ..... ARE THEY NIGERIANS? EVRN THOUGH COUNTRY HOT

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Ishilovebestie(m): 7:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
How does this affect us? Will this solve my problem now?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
doggedfighter:
She met the dogs.

Did I read right?

As a dog fighter..
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by praise11925(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
You have started again abi?
All this fake Data God will judge you all

tipibe7700:
Hey

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Lamasta(m): 7:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
kuntash:
And it made front page ?
I weak self

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by mrwonlasewonie: 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2021
cheesy

See how Nigerians are wailing on top of cuppy's children grin

Una jealous the girl sotey una still dey jealous dog grin
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by chatinent: 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
That black dog resembles Naira Marley.
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by cmecproblem(m): 7:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Everyone is failing to see the BIG REVEAL! Someone got engaged recently. Look at the pics well.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by gbolswag(m): 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
This is not news
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Cammo: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Looks like she's going to abuse those dogs codedly.

The future is vagina
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
Cuppy just b berekete... See as everything full... Omo
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by 9jaRealist: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
drinoayo:
Temi Otedola, daughter of billionaire Femi Otedola, has adopted her sister DJ Cuppy’s dogs as her nephew, Igbere TV reports.

The 25 year old model and actress stated this in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-J-sGrtJWiE

DJ Cuppy announced the acquisition of the Pomeranian dogs on Instagram on May 3.

She named them Dudu and Funfun Otedola, saying they are her children.

The dogs have over 19,000 Instagram followers including DJ Cuppy and Temi Otedola.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP00MaBJCv3/?utm_medium=copy_link

Where others see pets as members of the family…
So many Nairalanders can only see potential meat!
grin
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by ademuyiwa20(f): 7:33pm On Jun 09, 2021
People wey normal for this country no reach 5. Me and 4 others
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Skyfornia(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Cuppy is trying with the colour of that room. The color is not calm at all. I understand that she likes pink but baby pink would have been milder to the eyes undecided

The thing looks so dull like a shrine...maybe her home decor is a former native doctor.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 7:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
gringrin. Many People will insult because they can't afford the cost of Pets. I don't blame them shaagringrin. When you have money mehn you think of things to do with your life. In essence don't let broke lifestyle influence your judgement. The truth still remains the Otedolas are Rich and not in 99.9% of our level . So insultgrin
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 7:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Money miss road
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by juwoonn(m): 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Op you dey craze o!
The actual video is 2 secs... you come add 26 secs intro and outro... just to elongate it.
Mad o!
drinoayo:
Temi Otedola, daughter of billionaire Femi Otedola, has adopted her sister DJ Cuppy’s dogs as her nephew, Igbere TV reports.

The 25 year old model and actress stated this in an Instagram post on Wednesday.

DJ Cuppy announced the acquisition of the Pomeranian dogs on Instagram on May 3.

The dogs have over 19,000 Instagram followers including DJ Cuppy and Temi Otedola.

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by tonyashburton: 7:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
OK so Cuppy takes this all pink theme a little too seriously.
You're 28 not 8!
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by ojabel(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
tipibe7700:
Hey
[color=#006600][/color]

If you like keep opening account everyday, we know you to be a serial fraudster.

ASOMUGHA ONYEBUCHI IFEANYI is a fraudster.

Please don't patronise him. I have proof!

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Dog meat wey no go even sweet, only coded men go get it,temi die it angry
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Chidex50(m): 7:47pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Dudu and Funfun Otedola are better/above all Ipob miscreants terrorists!

Their 19,000 Instagram followers are useless Ipob miscreants.

Argue with your screen!
Bro you go soon get BP this matter
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by generalwo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
drinoayo:

....... Dj cuppy booby sha..... Anyways I'm available for billionaire adoption o.....
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
she cute mehn damn I love this temi looks
Re: Temi Otedola Meets Her Nephews—DJ Cuppy’s Dogs (Photos, Video) by havilla(f): 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
Cuppy is trying with the colour of that room. The color is not calm at all. I understand that she likes pink but baby pink would have been milder to the eyes undecided
the color is just too harsh, would feel uneasy in such a house and would probably not sleep well with such a color.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DonJazzy Calls Di'ja Long Neck At Mavins Dinner Party(photos) / Salawa Abeni Son BIG SHEFF Off His Shirt / Portable's 2 Pregnant Baby Mamas Compete For His Love (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.