Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) (17727 Views)

Ekiti Seeks FG’s Support For Dry/Wet Season Farming, Mechanization / Winfarms 2021 Wet Season Farming Our Dairy.. / My Adventure Into Rice Farming (Photos and videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) by WeRblessed(f): 1:02am On Jun 10, 2021
Biafra, Biafra, my Biafra... The only hope of the blessed people/ Igbos. The Holy Land of the Rising Sun. Yes, you shall come!!!

May all who hate the land of Biafra, both men and women, boy or girl, cat or dog, bird or chicken, that say over their dead body shall you come, never wake up tomorrow so that you shall come.

May any Nigerian leader or follower that fights against you never live to see 2022.

These I ask CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA!!

ISE, ISE, ISE!
Re: Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) by themanderon: 1:17am On Jun 10, 2021
This is what I expected southern governors to do. Depending upon others to bring food for you is suicidal. Massive investment in agriculture is what we need to put these Ishmaelite's in their place. We have the manpower and our lands are very fertile so I wonder why we should not capitalize on these.
Re: Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) by Alaigbopress: 6:46am On Jun 10, 2021
Jamesbally:

*Igbo can not farm.
* They don't have the land for farming.
* The few land available is not suitable for farming.
* The few land are red mud, it's not good for farming.

Look at this Stone age man
Perhaps You have not heard of green Farming.
And mind U Eastern Land is suitable for Farming
Re: Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) by Legendforte: 7:40am On Jun 10, 2021
lilfrancis100:
Obiano will go down as one of the greatest governors Nigeria has had. He doesn't make mouth or get himself involved in dirty Nigerian politics. Soludo is waiting to take Anambra to the promised land. God bless Anambra State!
Abso-bloody-lutely impossible
Re: Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) by Legendforte: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2021
WeRblessed:
Biafra, Biafra, my Biafra... The only hope of the blessed people/ Igbos. The Holy Land of the Rising Sun. Yes, you shall come!!!

May all who hate the land of Biafra, both men and women, boy or girl, cat or dog, bird or chicken, that say over their dead body shall you come, never wake up tomorrow so that you shall come.

May any Nigerian leader or follower that fights against you never live to see 2022.

These I ask CHUKWU OKIKE ABIAMA!!

ISE, ISE, ISE!
Who dey manipulate unah dis way
One God one Nation
God bless Nigeria
Egalite fraternite

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Journey Into Plantain Farming - Challenges, Cost And Profit / Intending And First-time Farmers: Lets Meet Here / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.