Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,570 members, 7,820,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) (24320 Views)

Two Arrested For Kidnapping And Gang-Raping A 14-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) / Nigerians Robbing A Bureau De Change In Dubai Where They Stole N231m(video) / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested For Robbing A Real Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Cammo: 9:18pm On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
OnionBandit:
Fidelis Francis, a resident of cross-river...A Christian

...And lukman Jimoh, a Muslim.

The Christian thief must have invited the one with the Muslim name over.

Nigerians are always United when they have something evil to do
[/s]
The Muslim bastard lured the Christian into robbing the temple. That's what Jihadists do for a living.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Danny50: 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hunger don make boys kw de fear God again
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by ogbenifamouz(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
That's my church during nysc days...
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by temitope27(m): 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
OnionBandit:

having that name doesn't make him a Muslim, there are people with such name in akure and were Christians, some are Muslim convert or Christian mother and Muslim father
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Zzyy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
VEXT:

No worry,Ur son go steal from you soon

Normal level na
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na dem
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Austin4Jesus(m): 9:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
The heart of men.... SMH
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by anataala: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fulani herders
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Men of the Ogun state police command have arrested two robbery suspects identified as Fidelis Francis, 28, a resident of Udem in Cross River state and Lukman Jimoh, 40, a resident of Akure in Ondo state, for allegedly robbing a branch of Redeemed Christian Church of God, Reports.

A statement released by DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, spokesperson of the state police command, states that the suspects were arrested following a distress call received by the Dpo shagamu divisional headquarters at about 2 am, that a branch of Redeemed Christian church Of God, located at GRA Shagamu was under attack by suspected robbers.

''Upon the distress call, the Dpo Sagamu division, CSP Okiki Agunbiade, mobilized his men and the local vigilante to the scene, but the robbers have escaped through the fence before the arrival of the policemen.

While combing the surrounding bush, the policemen sighted a Lexus Saloon car with registration number KJA 469 EP, parked at a get away position not too far away from the church.

The operatives suspected that the vehicle might have been parked by the suspects, mounted surveillance in the area, waiting for who will be coming for the vehicle at that odd hour.

After waiting patiently for about five hours, the two came, and while trying to move the vehicle away, the policemen swooped on them and got them apprehended.

On searching the vehicle, two iron bars similar to the ones recovered at the scene of crime was recovered from the car. This further increases their suspicion and the two men were taken to the church, where the CCTV footage was played and the two suspects were seen in the footage as they were breaking into the church.

Having seen the video evidence, the two suspects were left with no alternative than to confessed to the crime. ''

Oyeyemi added that the state Commissioner of Police, Cp Edward Awolowo Ajogun, who commended the display of professionalism by his men, has directed an in-depth investigation into the case with the view to charge the suspects to court as soon as possible.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/6/two-arrested-for-allegedly-robbing-a-church-in-ogun-photo.html
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
� many are roaming few are normal
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by RIDOO: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zzyy:
Why It is their father's house
LOL
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by doneback04: 5:03am On Jun 10, 2021
This one na photoshoot or na criminal they them catch
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Kayberg: 5:52am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:

Your comment is very senseless, and will not be regarded as sarcastic or hilarious.
Be careful.
Be warned.
Don't use this platform for such religious bigotry.
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by OnionBandit(f): 5:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Kayberg:

Your comment is very senseless, and will not be regarded as sarcastic or hilarious.
Be careful.
Be warned.
Don't use this platform for such religious bigotry.
now shataap and get lost. If you don't understand the message, just move on. It's too early to sound stewpid! Who are you to warn me?
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Kayberg: 6:13am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
now shataap and get lost. If you don't understand the message, just move on. It's too early to sound stewpid! Who are you to warn me?

What is in the message that anyone won't have understood?
Or don't you read what you posted as a comment?
You most have been high this early morning to ask me who I am to warn you.
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by OnionBandit(f): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2021
Kayberg:

What is in the message that anyone won't have understood?
Or don't you read what you posted as a comment?
You most have been high this early morning to ask me who I am to warn you.
Dumbo, the message goes this: how I wish Muslims and Christians can unite in doing good as they do when they have evil to do...so we can have a better world

? Stop taking all these cheap satchet alcoholic drinks please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Kayberg: 6:25am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
Dumbo, the message goes this: how I wish Muslims and Christians can unite in doing good as they do when they have evil to do...so we can have a better world

? Stop taking all these cheap satchet alcoholic drinks please

Oh!
You were so dumb to see the beginning of your sentence?
You were so dumb to understand what you typed compare to what you thought you meant?
You see why you then need to rephrase?
You simply cannot change that now.
My dear, go to sleep.
The drugs you must have taken are still having effects on you.
And stop taking drugs…. it ain't good for your mental health.
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by OnionBandit(f): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Kayberg:

Oh!
You were so dumb to see the beginning of your sentence?
You were so dumb to understand what you typed compare to what you thought you meant?
You see why you then need to rephrase?
You simply cannot change that now.
My dear, go to sleep.
The drugs you must have taken are still having effects on you.
And stop taking drugs…. it ain't good for your mental health.
I shouldn't have dignified a cheap drug addict with a response

Damn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by samuel1986(m): 7:38am On Jun 10, 2021
Why must we be one when it comes to crime? A Christian and Muslim connived to rob a church. Same thing is happening in our National Assembly, Christians and Muslims joined together with same interest of robbing Nigeria. May God help us all.
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Kayberg: 8:46am On Jun 10, 2021
OnionBandit:
I shouldn't have dignified a cheap drug addict with a response

Damn!

cheesy

Pained?
Sorry.
I'm not and will never be into drugs.
You just should have admitted you stepped on the wrong toes.
Next time, you should watch your comments and how you relate with people.
Morning.
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Urchmantete: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2021
Why are they smiling?
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59am On Jun 10, 2021
I am sure Jesus wouldn't mind.
Re: Two Arrested For Robbing A Church In Ogun (Photo) by Xoyee: 11:19am On Jun 10, 2021
Good morning nairalnders, it's good to have a forum like this. Pls I want to report an internet theft case and I need our help to make it go viral so that more people won't be affected by thieves like this.

A young man by name Idodo sixtus Oshiomhogho AKA Eromzy Billionz sends people messaged on WhatsApp, he poses as a musician looking for fans then he tells them that by 8:30pm everyday send give away airtime and money. What this guy does is steal from them. A friend of mine has been roobed of 5k this morning, pls we need to expose this thief. Check his pictures I uploaded below and spread it on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram. Thank you fam.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maxwell Ikechuku Okoye Tortured To Death By South African Police / Two Youths Die In Cross River Mining Site (Photos) / Woman Blinds 12-year-old Houseboy In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.