Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

"I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio (921 Views)

Influencer Enioluwa Finally Opens Up On Dating Actress, Iyabo Ojo’s Daughter / Xandy Kamel: I Am Dating 10 Men And They All Understand / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by EntertainmentN: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
"I am the only one that doesn't Collect money from who am dating" – Actress Eniola Badmus declares

Actress Eniola Badmus is a Nigeria movie Actress who's career in acting profession started in the year 2000 until in 2008 when she shot to recognition upon starring in two Yoruba films titled Jenifa and Omo Ghetto.

Both movies are instrumental to her ascent in the Nigeria entertainment industry which has since seen her star as both lead and supporting actress in several Yoruba and English films.

Actress Eniola who has been trying to up her games as a Nollywood actress and Social presence just took to her Instagram handle to declare:

I am the only one that doesn't Collect money from who am dating

See Post Below: https://celebrity-profile.com/i-am-the-only-one-that-doesnt-collect-money-from-who-am-dating-actress-eniola-badmus-declares/

Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by EntertainmentN: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
ok
Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by Officialgarri: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2021
The man is already going through a lot putting up with a lady of yohr structure. Asking him to shoulder more responsibilities especially in the aspect of finance is nothing but attempted murder.
Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by Kondomatic(m): 6:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Officialgarri:
The man is already going through a lot putting up with a lady of yohr structure. Asking him to shoulder more responsibilities especially in the aspect of finance is nothing but attempted murder.

Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by Shellsploit: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
Officialgarri:

Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by iamyemiakins(m): 8:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Officialgarri:

Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2021
Officialgarri:
Say no more bro, I know what you're insinuating grin

Re: "I Am The Only One That Doesn't Collect Money From Who Am Dating" – Actress Enio by EntertainmentN: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2021
wahala just da do pressup

(1) (Reply)

Baba Ijesha Returns To Social Media With A Video He Titled "Before The Incident" / Latest Ankara Tops On Jeans For Hot Ladies / Obi Cubana On FBI Watchlist As Abba KYARI Gets U.S Arrest Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.