Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara (1108 Views)

Hunters In Nigeria Also Have Paramilitary Uniform Like Customs, FRSC (pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 2 Hunters In Ogun / Lekki Tollgate On Fire After Secuity Agents Reportedly Kill EndSARS Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by Skillsnigeria: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
u know the supreme head still remain an Emir who is answerable to the fulani caliphate in sokoto

Yea
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
freeborn02:
If after Fulani rampage in Oyo, Ogun and Kwara, you are still defending the Fulani North, then you are a bastard.

Omo àlè Yorùbá ni ẹ́.

Vaughanlanrewaj, thatfairguy1, seunmsg, johnmartus, take note.

Vaughanlanrewaj is most likely a bororo masquerading as a yoruba, not sure about the others. Plus most of those sellouts are usually lagos based.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by Kagd10: 7:04pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

Yes, owner of iLorin people but not all Kwarans

Which owner of Ilorin? Na ment? Anyway, it's up to kwarans if they wanna stand up and fight or keep slaving.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by Skillsnigeria: 7:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
Kagd10:

Which owner of Ilorin? Na ment? Anyway, it's up to kwarans if they wanna stand up and fight or keep slaving.

iLorin people are not ready to separate from their Fulani master because they share the same Islamic religion
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 09, 2021
RichBoy247:
Ilorin people prefer Fulanis to Yorubas because they stupidly believe that Yorubas worship idols while they (Ilorins and Fulanis) worship Allah. Only non-Ilorin indegenes prefer Yorubas in Kwara state.

I know because one of my four grandparents is from Kwara and I go to Ilorin at least every quarter.

When Ilorin people leave Fulanis, they will have peace.

However, Asa LG where the heartless Fulani bloodsuckers killed people is actually part of the Yoruba sections of Kwara, they will never align with Fulanis. The bloodsuckers from the Sahara desert will surely pay for this.

I met a few folks like this during my short say in jos. Most of them changed that mentality once the tribal/religious riots started around year 2001, hausa/fulani would point at their Yoruba muslim friends who would be cut down to pieces by the fulani extremists, I think this was during the sharia crisis....cus they considered them inferior Muslims. Nobody told them to join forces with their yoruba brothers and defend themselves. Both yoruba christain, muslim and OPC traditionalists all joined forces. The people in ilorin will either learn the hard way and adapt or allow evolution happen to them. Am less concerned.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by Kagd10: 7:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Skillsnigeria:

iLorin people are not ready to separate from their Fulani master because they share the same Islamic religion

It's not my business TBH. Only when they stand up first for themselves, then the SW can assist them. We can't assist saboteurs who could even kill the SW people sef for wanting to help them hence they have to stand up First. They've forgotten the Hausa are still getting killed today despite asslicking the Fulani ass.

How a human being would asslick a an illiterate archaic Useless Fulani just because of a religion which ain't part of your culture is something I don't understand. The Fulanis should be the ones worshipping you cos you're superior to them in every way. When does practising same religion make you become lesser to some Useless barbaric people even as you keep betraying your own ethnic group in the process? Na ment? Kwarans, especially Ilorin people should make it make sense for me.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by sapientia(m): 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2021
Hunters?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Reportedly Kill Seven Hunters In Kwara by techWriter1: 8:07pm On Jun 09, 2021
But voce worries na to wear headscarf for Christian colleges na

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari / Atiku Goes Back To School For Masters’ Degree / Yoruba Freedom Fighter, Sunday Igboho Arrested In Cotonou

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.