Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,113 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

#endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari (1102 Views)

Presidential Amnesty Office: Buhari’s Ministers Battle For Cronies / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / Protesters Block Zainab Ahmed From Office As Finance Minister (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by Le124(m): 2:25pm On Jun 10, 2021
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has claimed that last year’s #EndSARS protest against police brutality was aimed at removing him from office.

Buhari said this when he appeared on Arise TV on Thursday morning.

The president stated that those who participated in the protest have made Nigeria unattractive to investors.

He also blamed the protest on the dwindling inflow of foreign direct investment to the country.He was asked how he could improve foreign direct investment in Nigeria.

In response, he said, “This question was answered last year when there was the #EndSARS protest. You remember the young people that wanted to march here and remove me?”

He added, “Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country”.

https://punchng.com/endsars-protest-was-to-remove-me-from-office-buhari/

Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by ictjobber: 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
This is the President of the most populous black nation on planet earth..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by Chikarata2020(m): 2:26pm On Jun 10, 2021
Any body that believes that the real General Mohammed Buhari of the 1970s will be making all these childish statement is very myopic. No real president of a country if not an impostor will be making such an insightful statements that is capable of boiling the atmosphere of Nation. We Nigerians should wake up and fight these importers now that there is still opportunity undecided undecided
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by blazepascal(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2021
Indeed
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by Coldshisha: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2021
Chikarata2020:
Any body that believes that the real General Mohammed Buhari of the 1970s will be making all these childish statement is very myopic. No real president of a country if not an impostor will be making such an insightful statements that is capable of boiling the atmosphere of Nation. We Nigerians should wake up and fight these importers now that there is still opportunity undecided undecided

Go and listen to beast of no nation by Fela

He said far worse as a General calling his citizens indiscipline, useless and almost all leaders corrupt criminals
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by ogododo: 2:45pm On Jun 10, 2021
Le124:
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), has claimed that last year’s #EndSARS protest against police brutality was aimed at removing him from office.

Buhari said this when he appeared on Arise TV on Thursday morning.

The president stated that those who participated in the protest have made Nigeria unattractive to investors.

He also blamed the protest on the dwindling inflow of foreign direct investment to the country.He was asked how he could improve foreign direct investment in Nigeria.

In response, he said, “This question was answered last year when there was the #EndSARS protest. You remember the young people that wanted to march here and remove me?”

He added, “Tell the young people to behave themselves and make the country safe, then we can attract real investors to the country”.

https://punchng.com/endsars-protest-was-to-remove-me-from-office-buhari/

Nonsense and ingredients, Eleyinmi d second! grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by hotwax: 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2021
and this is a president of a country.

Its called Endsars, is his surname Sars?

This man is the number 1 enemy of this country. I hope he will handover when his tenure ends. He is ruling nigeria as if his tenure will never end. Or is he planning to be there forever. He rule as if APC don't need nigeria vote again.
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by Built2last: 2:47pm On Jun 10, 2021
See the way he reasons
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by LibertyRep: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2021
From the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh.

In search not solution, see what Nigerians got.
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by ogododo: 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2021
hotwax:
and this is a president of a country.

Its called Endsars, is his surname Sars?

This man is the number 1 enemy of this country. I hope he will handover when his tenure ends. He is ruling nigeria as if his tenure will never end. Or is he planning to be there forever. He rule as if APC don't need nigeria vote again.
You no fit sit for Lagos and determine zoning for APC.
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by money121(m): 3:01pm On Jun 10, 2021
No vex
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by iKingsley(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2021
ictjobber:
This is the President of the most populous black nation on planet earth..
now the whites are justified for calling us shithole. How can we have this man as the president?
It feels so stupid!

1 Like

Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by joyandfaith: 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2021
Definitely, Buhari was wrongly briefed on this.
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by ipodstinks: 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2021
What is your usefulness in that office
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by aybabz101: 3:22pm On Jun 10, 2021
g
Re: #endsars Protest Was To Remove Me From Office —buhari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2021
This government always find one thing to blame for their failures.

(1) (Reply)

Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu / Where Did Hope Uzodinma School? / Yoruba Groups Disagree On Planned Protest Ahead Of Osinbajo's Visit To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.